TN TN - Nashville, Sulphur Creek Rd, Blk/Hisp Fem 15-25, UP52531, Vandy clothes, Sep'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the podcast, some secondhand information and some direct quotes from Detective Filter:
-viable DNA profile taken from body
-genetic geneology is being attempted
-new ancestry estimation is 1/2 African 1/2 Italian
-the last names Hayes and Mangarelli were popping up frequently, mostly in LS/TN/GA

Because this information is coming from Nashville PD, thru this podcast format, I think it should be free to discuss...

From the podcast, some secondhand information and some direct quotes from Detective Filter:
-viable DNA profile taken from body
-genetic geneology is being attempted
-new ancestry estimation is 1/2 African 1/2 Italian
-the last names Hayes and Mangarelli were popping up frequently, mostly in LS/TN/GA

Because this information is coming from Nashville PD, thru this podcast format, I think it should be free to discuss...
Just a slight edit to suggest.. the detective states doe has ties to Texas, not Tennessee.

There is a missing person Devine Tollett, she went missing in 2018 and she has been named as a possible match by a few others in other social media posts and I don't think it's far fetched. Especially since we now know this doe might have connections to tx and la, just as the missing person does. I can't help but presume she's been submitted as a possible match by others who have mentioned her as a match to the vandy doe? She also has a Twitter but I can't find any strong direct familiar connections to the missing person herself on my own. Missing Person / NamUs #MP73888

Just wanna throw this out - Newnan Georgia has a *ton* of Hayes and Mangarellis that graduated together in the correct time range for Doe to have been born. There is a very small community of Mangarellis in Upper Georgia who look to all be very close knit to each other. One female Mangarelli is connected to a Hayes Gentleman through a relative/friend with the last name "Deganahl". I do not know if this means anything but wanted to share

Just wanna throw this out - Newnan Georgia has a *ton* of Hayes and Mangarellis that graduated together in the correct time range for Doe to have been born. There is a very small community of Mangarellis in Upper Georgia who look to all be very close knit to each other. One female Mangarelli is connected to a Hayes Gentleman through a relative/friend with the last name "Deganahl". I do not know if this means anything but wanted to share
I wonder which side of the family doesn't each last name belong to.

I wonder which side of the family doesn't each last name belong to.
I sent an email to the Nashville police department asking them if they could give us further details and offered my Italian ancestry skills as I am a 3rd generation italian immigrant (checked my tree - no mangarelli). The podcast made it VERY clear that this is simply a profile and that Nashville has not yet started actual genealogical research. I'll update as I hear back.

Thinking about this lovely girl from time to time, I realize that I sometimes have on a lot of my college gear, even though there was a running consensus that someone in college wouldn’t wear this much merch at once. But it was also a huge deal to me to graduate, and took me forever. So I was a little more "open" with my school pride :) Maybe this is a really proud past student who was hard fought to get that degree.
would love to see if any Mangarelli or Hayes ladies graduated leading up to her discovery.

all of this to say, Been following this for so long, hoping to give her her name and bring her home!
i weirdly like all my stuff matching as well. nike sweatshirt goes w nike sweats and nike shoes etc etc.

my sons football team colors are orange and black and he has a sweatsuit so i bought him black and orange nikes.

there are some like us!

This girl was just added to NAMUS, went missing in 2013. Kind of a stretch but she reminded me a bit of Jane Doe.
That pretty puffy ponytail made my stomach drop. The resemblance to the sketch for JD is uncanny.
Great eye!!!! What if guys?!
Weirder things have happened!!
Can you submit, THP?

Eta: If it’s in Namus, is it auto-compared? I’m sure we’ve been over this lol

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads