Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maranda Faris ‏@MarandaFaris 1m1 minute ago Pinson, TN
Madison County John Mehr just added to the list for the press conference. #FindNoah

Dan Lampariello ‏@WBBJ7Dan 4m4 minutes ago
There will now be 4 people speaking - Sheriff's Weaver & Mehr, Chief Eric Turner, and Edwin Grant w/ missing/exploited children. #FindNoah

Dan Lampariello ‏@WBBJ7Dan 7m7 minutes ago

There will now be 4 people speaking - Sheriff's Weaver & Mehr, Chief Eric Turner, and Edwin Grant w/ missing/exploited children. #FindNoah

ETA: MsMarple was faster :)

(There are currently 208 users browsing this thread. (86 members and 122 guests))

I went to get a bath, oh lord. Don't say "it's a big one" unless you found Noah safe and alive!! Otherwise that's just out of order >.<

And kimi, don't you dare give yourself a hard time :naughty:
:loveyou:

Dan Lampariello &#8207;@WBBJ7Dan 7m7 minutes ago

ETA: MsMarple was faster :)
I cut and paste faster than I type, lol.

5 minutes to the presser...

I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again! We went through several sets of threads with the debate of cougar vs child on DeOrr Kunz Jr.'s case. The new PI firm conclusively resolved the issue stating it was NOT an animal attack (after the sheriff plainly stated it many, many times). Yes, there are mountain lions. No, they could not eat a child and not leave signs of being in the area.

With all due respect, just because this has been discussed in DeOrr's threads, it does not mean is not worthy of discussion here. Whether or not a mountain lion attack is a possibility seems to be a matter of opinion here. I will go down whatever rabbit hole needs to be gone down a million times if I have to. That's why we were discussing the need for scat experts, etc upstream. Jmo. Am I saying this is what happened, no, just saying I think it's a possibility. Look up the latest article dated Dec 2015 that mountain lions are coming back to Tenn. Trying to link but it's crashing.

I don't know about you but I think we all need a virtual group hug right now.

(There are currently 241 users browsing this thread. (104 members and 137 guests))

Sheriff Giving timeline, who all responded.

No volunteers tonight - bad weather. Using pros only tonight.

Fire chief speaking... used volunteers at night b/c needed pros for daylight search.

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 5m5 minutes ago
Sheriff updating Noah Chamberlin search. Saying tonight they won't use volunteers. #FOX13

CZHXBw5U8AAYX7t.jpg

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 5m5 minutes ago
Updates on Noah Chamberlin search...550 volunteers helped in this search. #FOX13

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 4m4 minutes ago
Update on Noah Chamberlin search...search expert says this is one of the best search efforts he's seen. #FOX13

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 4m4 minutes ago
Update on Noah Chamberlin search...terrain is terrible. #FOX13

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 3m3 minutes ago
Sheriff updating Noah Chamberlin search...says this is still a search and rescue...now into day 6. #FOX13

Jim Spiewak &#8207;@JimFOX13Memphis 49s49 seconds ago
Law enforcement updating Noah Chamberlin search..."social media starts rumors and ties us up." #FindNoah #FOX13

https://twitter.com/JimFOX13Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members