TN - Pamela McCall, 33, Spring Hill, pregnant and strangled, 10 May 1991 *arrest in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well - still not finding ANY current articles on this case. What about you @faithx - here is what the court site has which was just updated - finally. His trial was moved - again... but they do not post any info on "why"....

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Jury Trial 01/13/2025 9:00 AM Christopher V. Sockwell

Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Jury Trial 09/13/2024 9:00 AM Christopher V. Sockwell Case Rescheduled

Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Criminal Hearing 08/06/2024 8:30 AM Christopher V. Sockwell Other Finding After Court

Next Hearing: Jan 13 2025 - 9:00 AM

link: Maury County - Criminal Case Detail

Hearing For Role Hearing Type Hearing Date/Time Judge Hearing Result
Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Jury Trial 01/13/2025 9:00 AM Christopher V. Sockwell

Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Jury Trial 09/13/2024 9:00 AM Christopher V. Sockwell Case Rescheduled

Clark Perry Baldwin Defendant Criminal Hearing 08/06/2024 8:30 AM Christopher V. Sockwell Other Finding After Court

link: Maury County - Criminal Case Detail

Wondering "what" - "Other Finding after Court" means?? Unfortunately, this is a lousy court site - does not give detail info on what is happening with the case....

And of course I am only getting articles from May of 2020 - I see @faithx & @dotr following this case - you all have any luck in finding something current & why his trial got moved - for the 4th time!!?? TIA if either of you - or anyone else reading here can find some updates.

Hard case to find new info. but did come across an interesting, lengthy article from 2020, fwiw..

'We waited a year'​

McCall's mother is now 78 and still living in Virginia.

At the time of her daughter's death, Lyell said she wanted her daughter's killer, if ever caught, to face the death penalty.

"I give her birth and air, and he takes the air out of her," her mother told the Newport News Daily Press in Virginia in April 1991. "That's what makes me mad — he's still breathing."

Goetz called Lyell the day of Baldwin's arrest and broke the news.

"I told her he was in custody," he said. "She was just hysterical. Just God blessing everyone."

When Coleman spoke to Lyell for the first time in 29 years, he said he was overcome with emotion.

"At age 78 she remembers every bit of our conversations up there. She is so thankful for everyone doing this — especially in Tennessee. I cried like a baby," Coleman said. "I said, 'I couldn't complete it (myself), I had to have some help.' "

Lyell told The Tennessean on Wednesday: "I'm past elated. For 29 years I've been to her grave. It's been a long, hard walk."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back