TN TN - Polk Co, Male w/Tats on legs, Oct 2018 - Jacob Dakota Moore

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Emerica-logo-014A4BD05B-seeklogo.com.png

Someone on reddit mentioned that the lower right tattoo looks like a messed up Emerica logo. I definitely see a resemblance, Im wondering if he were trying to add some artistic twist to the logo or something? Idk. Emerica is a skate brand so it would make sense

So it states the race is unknown but if they have the skin with tattoos on it....shouldn't they be able to determine race? Or am I wrong on that

From the types of tattoos that this person has, I believe that he would likely to be in his late teens to early twenties. IMO I don't think older people would get those types of tattoos in terms of the design and quality. If those tattoos were indeed homemade, then this could indicate that perhaps he was too young to be legally tattooed.

From the types of tattoos that this person has, I believe that he would likely to be in his late teens to early twenties. IMO I don't think older people would get those types of tattoos in terms of the design and quality. If those tattoos were indeed homemade, then this could indicate that perhaps he was too young to be legally tattooed.

I don't think we can assume the tattoos were homemade. The article says these are sketches of the actual tattoos, so they might or might not represent the actual colors and execution.

Could be possible, he could have gotten the tattoos after he disappeared. Wondering about the post-mortem period of this John Doe, since the remains were partially skeletal . I'm guessing that he was in an advanced stage of decomposition, and perhaps died anytime between a month to a year before his body was discovered, depending on conditions.

For as long we don't know anything more besides it's a male and he has tattoos I'm trying to find missing people who are 'younger' and could be into skateboarding. IMO it's quit likely that he got the tattoos after he went missing. Knowing the PMI would be helpful to get a better idea about the timeframe. In the first article they mention "partially skeletonized remains" so I think the sketch artist must have had a hard time figuring out the tattoos. I'm thinking they couldn't be that clear anymore after decomposition. I hope they will be able to get more information soon and enter him in Namus.

And the ghost with the beer (I strongly think it is) tattoo looks strikingly similar to this one.....

I found it via searching Google with 'ghost with beer funny tattoo' and it led me to Pinterest, but when I actually clicked inside the link I couldn't find it anymore.
Ooh great find FireOwl!

Still thinking about Brison Jack Treanton Miller, AKA Jason Rooks. This guy is young, into skateboarding and according to a post on his missing Facebook site he was always sketching...books full, also some art on his own Facebook site. https://www.facebook.com/brison.miller
His birthday is 20th January (post by, I suppose, his father), couldn't find his year of birth. BRISON MILLER MEMORIES His sign is Aquarius then.
His current age is 21. So it easily could be '97 (tattoo EST 97) I looked at his pictures, some of them with skateboards, but I couldn't find anything on them that reminded me of the tattoos. Maybe somebody else can. Or maybe someone of a younger generation can find other social media posts.
upload_2018-11-14_16-26-56.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx