Found Deceased TN - Riley Strain, 22, missing after leaving bar, Nashville, 8 March 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think also with the bus-drink number provided by the fraternity brothers, plus video and receipts, they have a pretty accurate number. 5 on the bus, a margarita at the first bar, I forget, but it's noted somewhere what drinks he had at Miranda Lambert's, Garth Brooks's, and Kid Rock's bars, then 1 at Luke Bryan's. The number isn't outlandish, IMO.
It could be correct that he had 15 drinks. But the report says (bold caps added by me)

"By 4:55, a video at Casa Rosa in downtown Nashville shows Strain drinking a margarita, according to TABC investigators.

Those same TABC investigators reviewed footage from all the bars Strain visited that night and found he was served alcohol THREE times."

The report says it was a single frat brother who reported the number of drinks RS had on the bus. Counting RS's bus drinks was odd, IMO. I can't imagine knowing (after the fact days later) what someone else was drinking unless I was paying for the drinks OR was serving him the drinks. But assuming the frat brother did know the correct number, that means RS had most of the drinks he had before 4:30. (Since they are saying the bus drinks were bigger so really more than 5 drinks)

Still think they are working backward to make the number fit with the BAL & the hours known he was alive for the drinking. (Although the press report doesn't say when the bus left to go to Nashville -- the real starting point if there was bus drinking.)
MOO

I guess this info has already been posted, but I’m just seeing this now:

The number of drinks that lead to alcohol poisoning varies by person.

Each standard drink can increase a person's blood alcohol content (BAC) by 0.02%. For example, a person might need to consume four drinks to become legally intoxicated, but it would take much more to reach a life-threatening level:

• Mild
    BAC levels from 0.0% to 0.05% can affect coordination, memory, speech, attention, sleepiness, and relaxation
  • Severe
    BAC levels from 0.16% to 0.30% can cause vomiting, loss of consciousness, and dangerously impaired driving ability
  • Life-threatening
    BAC levels from 0.31% to 0.45% can suppress vital functions, cause loss of consciousness, and significantly increase the risk of deathsRiley was a big person do he was likely upper severe.

Any idea what that busy scene is where he walks into what looks like a lobby with several doors, camera is overhead so it’s an aerial view, very busy, tons of people, and he gets snagged by someone so he leaves, finishes a drink and tosses it in a trash can near the door, then re-enters.

It looks like He was leaving the bar to go out to Broadway. They stopped him, he went back inside the door by the garbage can, downed his drink, then went outside. They weren't letting him leave with his drink. You can see him walking out towards cars on the street.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89
Back