DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nashville Mayor:
https://twitter.com/JohnCooper4Nash/status/1342489323363594240?s=19

At 6:32 Christmas morning, @MNPDNashville and @NashvilleFD responded to the scene of an explosion on 2nd Ave, approximately one block north of Broadway. Metro Police confirm the source of the explosion came from a vehicle.

The cause of the explosion is under investigation with help from federal authorities. MNPD will share updates as they become available and is restricting downtown traffic. Be safe Nashville. Thank you to our emergency personnel for your quick response.

There was an earlier call of shots fired and when officers showed up they became suspicious of the vehicle. The officers started clearing the area when the explosion happened.

Some officers suffered hearing loss, some officers knocked off their feet. Wow.

Last edited:
My first thought was that during normal times, that particular area is very crowded with a lot of bars and street parties going on but this was 6 am on Christmas morning. Making a statement by doing a lot of damage maybe?

This was my first thought also. A warning “Look what I’m capable of. You’d better listen to me.”
Just awful.

Folks probably tire of my belaboring the point in every thread we get into but I’m interested in the cameras that were near. I know there are several banks nearby as I’ve a friend who’s wife works at one downtown there. I’m just guessing that this was on a timer, such as Rudolph used before. The perp likely put some distance between themselves and an explosion that powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper