SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m left wondering why JPM is on the MSM circuit? He hasn’t been charged with any crime associated with Mica’s death. What’s left to talk about? Why is ANYONE giving this guy an audience at this point?

Lauren and Dr John Matthias will analyze Miller's interview today at 4 PM Eastern. If will be fascinating!
Just wanted to acknowledge and point out the interesting work of Dr. John Matthias on this item. Quite interesting and revealing. And disturbing behavior IMO yet again for the ‘pastor’.

And on that initial video shown…… of the ‘pastor’ JPM on the ground wailing, quite painful and disturbing to watch and listen. Any attempts by anyone to discern or transcribe what he was saying? When questioned by I believe the police officer? And why on earth wasn’t he detained or committed immediately on the spot IMO?

I don’t recommend trying to make sense of it……. but for some reason it sounded like at times he was stating something to the effect of: ‘I need to get to Jesus’? Or ‘I need to see Jesus’? Or ‘someone needs to stop me’? My impression only and not verified or authoritative.

Just wondered if anyone else had been able to make any determination of the wording he was using or making? MOO

Please don’t make me.
If you're old enough to be on WS, you're too old for him.

It's unfortunate that he can't be charged and convicted for how his "relationship" with Mica started. And by "relationship", I mean grooming, controlling, abusing...

Poor Mica, just starting to break free.

JMO

I’m left wondering why JPM is on the MSM circuit? He hasn’t been charged with any crime associated with Mica’s death. What’s left to talk about? Why is ANYONE giving this guy an audience at this point?
Part of me agrees, part of me thinks the more he talks, the deeper a hole he digs. I think media keeps giving him attention because they keep getting clicks for it, but maybe if they give him enough rope, he'll hang himself with it (idiomatically).

It's hard to tell which is better: deprive the wingnut of attention and hope things die out, or publicize the crazy and hope his flock sees he's not someone who should be followed. I find him incoherent, so I'm inclined to think maybe the attention will help his parishioners, but even if that's too optimistic, the more time he spends on this, the less time he spends preaching to people.

I can only imagine what this <censored> <censored> so-called “Man of God” is like off camera. No wonder he has to prey on young, vulnerable women. Mica was growing, maturing and no longer willing to be pushed around by her abusive husband and pastor didn’t like it.

Why oh why couldn’t he have just let her go? What a horrible human being he is. I hope the feds and the IRS nail his behind.
MOO

Mica's death STILL doesn't sit right with me.
Unanswered questions.
Too many people -- and not just JPM -- stood to gain from her passing.
Or at least certain truths were buried with Mica ?
Omo.

Part of me agrees, part of me thinks the more he talks, the deeper a hole he digs. I think media keeps giving him attention because they keep getting clicks for it, but maybe if they give him enough rope, he'll hang himself with it (idiomatically).

It's hard to tell which is better: deprive the wingnut of attention and hope things die out, or publicize the crazy and hope his flock sees he's not someone who should be followed. I find him incoherent, so I'm inclined to think maybe the attention will help his parishioners, but even if that's too optimistic, the more time he spends on this, the less time he spends preaching to people.
But that’s the thing. There’s no need to dig a deeper hole. 90% of the folks who have paid attention to this case, think he’s bat carp crazy and a liar. We wonder how in the world the other 10% still attend his church and would EVER listen to him preach.

If they haven’t seen JPM for what he really is by now, they are either in cahoots with him or live on another planet. JMO

Looks like there is settlement between JPM and Mica's family. According to Fits News a presser will be held with both attorneys -

From your link:

CONWAY, S.C. (WBTW) — John-Paul Miller and the family of his estranged wife Mica on Monday agreed to end all legal disputes and called on protestors to drop demonstrations in front of his Market Common church.

Instead, all sides want to press state lawmakers into adopting a coercive control law in her memory.

“The Francis family just asked them, through their attorney, to focus their energy on something else. She asked them to focus their energy toward the passing of this coercive control act,” he said. “I would ask that they leave churchgoers alone. These poor people are just trying to go to church on Sundays, and they’re being harassed and being put in fear.”

Mica's family is ending all legal disputes (potential wrongful death), allowing JPM to be the adminstrator of Mica's estate and asking protestors to stop demonstrating at the Church. Yet they will continue to pursue "the passing of this coercive control act". Is it no longer going to be Mica's Law?

Color me very confused at the abrupt about face ... based on everything they said in print and video. I did not see this coming.

1722320498049.png
“It’s time to move on to the next chapter,” Ward said. “We want to focus on the memory and beauty of Mica and everything she has represented for herself and every single person that has ever been in her situation.”

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell
Back