TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The l/drivers side is a different window pattern than the R/passenger side. The passenger side has 2 windows and a door (the small window) the drivers side has one window, then a small window, then another matching the first, then a large side window at the rear drivers side. That is not an optical illusion its a window. MOO...

MOO...I think he may have traded RVs or could it have belonged to the brother? Having owned several Rvs, we bought, sold and traded up several times, started with a pop up and ended up with a bus size.

I think the large side window you're seeing is actually the rear window. IMO

The l/drivers side is a different window pattern than the R/passenger side. The passenger side has 2 windows and a door (the small window) the drivers side has one window, then a small window, then another matching the first, then a large side window at the rear drivers side. That is not an optical illusion its a window. MOO...

MOO...I think he may have traded RVs or could it have belonged to the brother? Having owned several Rvs, we bought, sold and traded up several times, started with a pop up and ended up with a bus size.

I know the angle is a bit confusing, but the "large side window at the rear drivers side" is the rear window. It's at a different angle from the three side windows on the drivers' side of the RV. Look at the third picture, which was taken from the other side, in the post linked-to below. You can see that the rear window is right next to the ladder that goes up to the roof of the RV.

Hi, everybody. I do not speak English properly, so I communicate through an interpreter, if I violated any rules of the site, then I leave this post at the discretion of the moderators and apologize in advance. I must say at once that I do not relate in any way to conspiracy theory. But I noticed some strange moments and inaccuracies. these 2 RV photos don't add up, correct me if I'm wrong

32799871.jpg

we look at the upper left lane, it is there alone

32799893.jpg

the next point is not so obvious, because of the poor lighting and poor quality of the first photo. Air intakes or ventilation, two at the back, they are not visible in the first photo

32799731.jpg

The stripe along the side looks to same to me. There are only three windows along the left side of the RV that I can see. Granted, the last window in pic 2 almost looks like a side window because the lightening does not really pick up the back corner of the RV. But that window is the rear window.
That’s just what it looks like to me.

I agree with this. The last window is the rear window, from what I can tell.

JMVHO.

I don't like how his poor mother had to put a sign on her door warning people that she would call the police if they messed with her. And taking pictures of her is disgusting, she needs to be left alone. It's not her fault.

Here’s the link I was looking for.

Pictometry Viewer

The older pics aren’t as clear, but there’s an RV parked in the driveway from Feb 2007 through Feb 2018.
511DF31F-85AF-4417-A9C1-B2BFF6091242.jpeg

In Feb 2019 the RV is in the fenced in area.
26890888-3FE2-4F56-80C9-ADB73E564241.jpeg

I also note in the 2019 pic the weathering on the concrete shows that the RV had been parked there for a long time.
5D001248-9211-4603-AA46-5EB0598C4F90.jpeg

I can't remember where I heard this, and can't find now, but an official in his description of events said "....when he self-detonated".
That stayed in my mind because I was wondering about the recorded countdown, and the delay in timing of blast. That says to me that AQW in fact pulled the trigger himself, that the blast itself was not on a timer.

I also remember a poster saying that maybe the hesitation was to make sure everyone was out of the area.
This would also explain the camera that the officer saw as he walked around the camper, AQW likely watching from inside.

I wonder how they can tell if he pressed the button himself or whether the blast was in fact on an automatic countdown timer, and if it was, was he able to turn it off or delay it? Surely whatever equipment he had in there was blown to smithereens.
It's just so chilling that a person can voluntarily blow themselves up, in an instant, but there are countless examples of suicide bombers.

I can't remember where I heard this, and can't find now, but an official in his description of events said "....when he self-detonated".
That stayed in my mind because I was wondering about the recorded countdown, and the delay in timing of blast. That says to me the AQW in fact pulled the trigger himself, that the blast itself was not on a timer.

I also remember a poster saying that maybe the hesitation was to make sure everyone was out of the area.
This would also explain the camera that the officer saw as he walked around the camper, AQW likely watching from inside.

I wonder how they can tell if that he pressed the button himself or whether the blast was in fact on an automatic countdown timer, and if it was, was he able to turn it off or delay it? Surely whatever equipment he had in there was blown to smithereens.
It's just so chilling that a person can voluntarily blow themselves up, in an instant, but there are countless examples of suicide bombers.
It's amazing what these explosive experts can find out about bombs after detonation. I'm hoping this case is no exception.

Hi, everybody. I do not speak English properly, so I communicate through an interpreter, if I violated any rules of the site, then I leave this post at the discretion of the moderators and apologize in advance. I must say at once that I do not relate in any way to conspiracy theory. But I noticed some strange moments and inaccuracies. these 2 RV photos don't add up, correct me if I'm wrong

32799871.jpg

we look at the upper left lane, it is there alone

32799893.jpg

the next point is not so obvious, because of the poor lighting and poor quality of the first photo. Air intakes or ventilation, two at the back, they are not visible in the first photo

32799731.jpg
Welcome to Ws RussianPilot, thanks for chiming in!
Do you think it is possible that the suspect might have altered the van somewhat prior to the explosion?

Officer Michael Sipos, 1 of the officers who responded to 2nd Ave N Christmas Day in the minutes prior to the explosion, had been issued a body camera just days earlier. Here is what he saw & heard
https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1343698055699300354

Offcer Sipos' Body Camera Footage, 12/25/2020

Wow! They walk right by the RV right before it explodes. And one LEO says it's probably a bomb, it's located right in front of the communications hub for the southeast. So glad they weren't hurt!

Officer Michael Sipos, 1 of the officers who responded to 2nd Ave N Christmas Day in the minutes prior to the explosion, had been issued a body camera just days earlier. Here is what he saw & heard
https://twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1343698055699300354

Offcer Sipos' Body Camera Footage, 12/25/2020

From what I can make of the computerized voice message, that message is even more complex and weird than what I've read so far. "Stay back from the vehicle, do not approach the vehicle. Your primary objective is to evacuate each building now." Really makes me wonder what would've happened had someone approached, given the surveillance camera situation up front (wonder if there were cameras placed elsewhere?)

and is the rockin' around the christmas tree music coming from the RV?

I just started watching this, so terrifying.

Last edited:
That stayed in my mind because I was wondering about the recorded countdown, and the delay in timing of blast. That says to me that AQW in fact pulled the trigger himself, that the blast itself was not on a timer.

I wonder how they can tell if he pressed the button himself or whether the blast was in fact on an automatic countdown timer, and if it was, was he able to turn it off or delay it? Surely whatever equipment he had in there was blown to smithereens.
I think the delay was because when the moment came, it wasn't as easy as he thought to blow himself up. But at that point, there was also little point in living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae