Silver Alert TN - Samuel Finnie, 73, Memphis, 2 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

73-year-old senior goes missing, leaves home after argument with nephew​

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, along with the Memphis Police Department, have issued an alert for a missing 73-year-old man who disappeared in early August after a family dispute.

According to TBI, Samuel Finnie, 73, is a Black male, 5′10, weighing around 170 pounds.

TBI says that Finnie was last seen on August 2 in the area of Westmore Cove in Memphis, Tennessee.

In the city watch alert issued by MPD, Finnie informed his daughter that he had argued with his nephew before he went missing.

Finnie has a medical condition that may impair his ability to find his way back home.

If you have seen Finnie or know of his whereabouts, call MPD at 901-636-4479, or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

• Finnie's daughter said that he had just moved back to South Memphis after living in Atlanta for several years.
  • Finnie was living with his adult nephew in the home and the two had an argument before Finnie disappeared.
  • One neighbor said Finnie came to her door late one night two weeks before he went missing.
  • “I walked outside into my carport and Mr. Finnie was sitting in the chair and he started to tell me that he needed to use the phone to call 911,” the neighbor said.
  • She said Finnie told her about alleged violence in the home and called the police.
  • “They did not lock up the nephew that night,” the neighbor said. “Mr. Finnie ended up back at the house that night, but he also told me while he was sitting here waiting for police that the night before the nephew had put him out and he slept on the porch.”

No News unfortunately…

Finnie has prostate cancer, is pre-diabetic, and is in need of medication.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back