Found Safe TN - Sandra Watkins, 35, dropped off kids to husband, phone pinged in MS, Murfreesboro, 29 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
her mom posted that she called home and she was safe, not on drugs, and not with anyone else. she was questioned and deemed not a threat to herself.

however, she has now gone missing again. she claims someone is stalking/harassing/following her. her mom does not consider her "safe" yet.

Mental health issues or someone is really stalking her. Hmm.
could very well be both. Someone that knows she has mental health/drug abuse issues could be stalking her knowing she may not be taken serious. Missing again so soon and repeatedly makes me fear she will opt to kill herself if she feels hopeless and scared. imo

I think it is less likely she is being stalked, and more likely she is experiencing paranoia from her mental health issues. I really hope someone can find her and help her get to a safe place and some treatment.

I guess this is why posters get "authorized" as insider information. heh. We drove out to where her cellphone pinged to try and find her since the Mississippi police were helping us, while Rutherford county police were doing nothing and said they could only ping her phone two times a day. So we paid the extra money to ping her phone constantly and try to find her.

A Mississippi police officer who we spoke with initially said he had apprehended her and while she seemed really worried, she didn't look to be in a safe location. Of course the detective working on the case told the husband's side of the family and they reported to news agencies and all over facebook (what people are presumably talking about in here), and now she's gone again. Afterwards, the police officer felt really bad, and helped us pull camera footage from the hotel she was staying at and she was seen with a man who none of her family know, and it didn't look like some loving couple who she may have ran away with. Unfortunately her phone has been off(not in airplane mode) since this incident, her car was dropped somewhere, and we have no traces or anything to go off of now.

Why am I writing all of this on the forum? I probably shouldn't, to be honest, but I'm at a breaking point and I'm so frustrated with the entire situation and how the police have seemingly did nothing from the beginning and some police officer from a different state did more than our own. We've lost assistance from the police department, we cannot even ping her phone anymore as it's off completely, and don't know what car she or this guy are in now or where they are going, or what either of their motives are and we all feel helpless.

Mental problems, true fear, I don't know but nothing seems like her, in difficult times she's always reached out to our sister, her kids were her world, and the interaction with the guy on the hotel cameras was hallowing to say the least...

I am so glad to see you posting here, Concerned FamilyMember!

Have you started the process of being authorized to post as an insider? I would like to respond with my thoughts on the information you’ve given us but we aren’t allowed to do that until the moderator puts a little note under your name, identifying you as verified.

Yes can we get some real confirmation that she's safe? why does this thread say "found safe" if this isn't actually verified? Hopeful to get some answers soon, and this poor woman gets some help to feel safe!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back