TN TN/SC/MO - Untested Memphis rape kit reveals home-invading SK/rapist, 1990-98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not for a moment do I believe this guy's victims only consist of a woman in SC, a preteen in MO and a 14 yo girl in Memphis with a 7 year gap between the murder in SC and the rape in Memphis. How many unsolved rapes, unreported rapes, attempted rapes and unsolved murders could this guy be responsible for and LE, for one reason or another, has not made the connection. And if he goes from SC to TN to MO for these 3, there could be other cases in other towns, other states.

Prayers that this will solve some cold, unsolved cases!

WOW....
I am very sorry to hear this... I am checking out the link now... I have Family in TX now.. And will probably be making the trip out there next Spring/Summer.... I hope you and Family nothing but the best in your journey, and Hopefully they get the *advertiser censored* who did this!!!!

Wow! I figured this one would be solved and I wondered why LE didn't link any cases to Brashers after 1998. He committed suicide. But that still leaves a period between 1990 and 1997 with no rapes or murders tied to him. For guy who committed the first rape/murder after leaving prison less than a year earlier I have to believe there is at least one other rape kit sitting somewhere that hasn't been tested and could be linked to him.

I'm curious about his time in Florida prior to the 1985 conviction. I believe that I saw he was around 38 in 1998 when he commited suicide. That means he was about 25 in 1985. Raping an shooting a woman makes me think it was not his first rodeo. A lot of missing and rapes in Florida during the mid 80's. He looks familiar to be honest. I did pull him up on myfloridacounty court cases with a divorce and some law suits to do with his incarceration in Florida with a corrections officer.

Could either of these two be the guy from the two composite illustrations?

Glen Marcus Adkins - Sex Offender in Jackson, TN 38301 - TN00313274

Gregory Marvin Deberry - Sex Offender in Jackson, TN 38305 - TN00608786

Found them while looking into the Jackson TN Christmas day Skeletal remains, and all found skulls in TN... had a hunch about a possible SK.
Have a friend whose family lives near the Jackson TN oil well road area- Apparently, this location has been used before to drop skeletal remains (A few years ago when the church was being built).

Jackson police discover additional human remains after searching Oil Well Road area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191228-182244_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-182244_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20191228-175344_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20191228-175344_Drive.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 10

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online