TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This person is as disgusting as I suspected....moreso as it appears (per her writings) that children of a certain color were purposely targeted. Imo

<modsnip>

Eta. I've noticed that since this mass shooting, there have been several more. I have not noticed that any "manifestos", writings or motives were held back. Strange. Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reading the hatred in her words just made me sad all over again for her victims, for the families, for everyone affected by her sickness.

I have to say her hatred of homosexuals, whites, students of that school make it sound like it was self hatred redirected at everyone but herself when she was all of those things.
Did the shooter identify as trans, nonbinary or homosexual? I think that matters, especially if you have fringe beliefs. There are folks in the fringe of these communities that dislike each other, similar to the fringe of every other "group". Humans, after all, are mob minded bullies in many cases. Imho

I'd suggest that the shooter's "identity" leaned toward a impoverished transgender person of color based on these writings. Imho

Sad to say that we have to question what we read and have to make sure that what we're reading is being reported without a certain spin on it. Seems most early reports of this type of incident that are in the MSM are later found to be untrue or should be walked back. Strange world we're living in. All JMO

For those getting distracted by this leak, which seems to be deceptively selective.

A reminder that his first victim wasn't white, privileged, rich.

He was Black, of modest means, and worked as a school custodian.

He killed him anyway.

MOO

For those getting distracted by this leak, which seems to be deceptively selective.

He killed him anyway.

MOO

Collateral damage, perhaps?

That said, assuming this is true, intent is written all over, even if the shooter had "hate" for other groups of humans. Imo

Collateral damage, perhaps?

That said, assuming this is true, intent is written all over, even if the shooter had "hate" for other groups of humans. Imo
I think he just wanted to kill people, and though he selected targets, the killing was more important than the people. But that's just me.

There's a glee in his writing that puts me in mind of other young killers. Parker/Hulme, specifically, the diaries, though they definitely had a specific target. It's the giddy anticipation that puts me there. They weren't insane, either, just wrapped up in their own intense fantasy world, to the point that they chose to kill. I suspect Aiden was, too.

MOO

In one of the pages of the manifesto, she has a detailed schedule for that day. According to that schedule, she was planning to make a video at 11:20 AM. I wonder if she did. I don’t remember hearing about it.
We didn't hear about her video because those in the position to do so, have tried very hard to make sure the public doesn't have this information. Which of course, only leads to more speculation, and questions about what else they might be keeping from the public.

jmo

He killed him anyway.

MOO
BBM. Good point! The shooter sounds as mentally unbalanced as the recent Maine shooter. I think the school was targeted because of a perceived threat that wasn't grounded in reality.

JMO

I think he just wanted to kill people, and though he selected targets, the killing was more important than the people. But that's just me.

There's a glee in his writing that puts me in mind of other young killers. Parker/Hulme, specifically, the diaries, though they definitely had a specific target. It's the giddy anticipation that puts me there. They weren't insane, either, just wrapped up in their own intense fantasy world, to the point that they chose to kill. I suspect Aiden was, too.

MOO
I'd suspect the killing was the main goal, too, as it often is with spree killers. I also suggest, however, that specific targets are ALSO very important to these killers. For example...the Buffalo shooter. He was so excited to kill one part of his hated "groups" (he also had several) that he live streamed it on Twitch.

<modsnip - no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
“The day has finally come!” Hale continued. “I can’t believe it’s here. Don’t know how I was able to get this far, but here I am. I’m a little nervous but excited too. I have been excited for the past two weeks. There were several times I could have been caught, especially back in the summer of 2021.”
ed82dc28091344e5a117d58238ad0683.jpg

Hale further stated that she hated kids who went to “fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles.”

“The day has finally come!” Hale continued. “I can’t believe it’s here. Don’t know how I was able to get this far, but here I am. I’m a little nervous but excited too. I have been excited for the past two weeks. There were several times I could have been caught, especially back in the summer of 2021.”
ed82dc28091344e5a117d58238ad0683.jpg

Hale further stated that she hated kids who went to “fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles.”

I wonder what happened in the summer of 2021??
She almost 'Got caught" ?????

MOO
I agree somewhat, I feel it was just hate and a tantrum with a gun, just my opinion but they wanted to put some excuse in their ramblings and how better to attack their own parents who sent them to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl