DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Posts discussing the victim need to address her by her initials SP and this includes her first name. It would also help when copying information from a tweet or the body of an article to change the full name to initials.

Last edited:
Mom stated that SP had 2 phones in article, didn't say where/ how they were obtained.

Investigators found photos and video of alleged rape taken on missing teen's phone
I'm a little behind. Did anyone watch the video in this article?

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

I'm not even sure I got everything...o_O

Last edited:
Ok, now that there is some resolution and the young one has been found alive, I go back to means, motive and opportunity for the adopted dad. All three were apparent for the rape, so I think he will be a tough offender to defend. I also wonder if he has the type of personality to target a weakness in the family situation, and take control.

It will be interesting to find out how SP got out, and what her means, opportunity (motive seems apparent, IMO) and how it all went down.

Not so much “tough to defend,” as flat out impossible.

You have a living victim, and video evidence to support her accusations.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if there were other people who were aware of this.

I’m confident that he was a controlling person, and dominated his family. He probably used (a perversion of) Bible scripture in order to justify his actions.

He isolated his victim, which served to insulate himself from scrutiny. It’s a good way to keep a secret from the light of day.

He likely also used fear as a weapon.

I too, am curious as to how this all went down. Especially how SP got to Wisconsin, and how long this was going on.

<modsnipped>

I tried to go back and delete my last post on the previous thread because I replied to the wrong post, but there it is.

She may have been the only one targeted for abuse (unfortunately that happens). The other kids may have heard something, but it might have been explained away. All the way around, this is a very dysfunctional family, to put it mildly.

But there must have been some strong people in her life to give her the strength to get out. It’s amazing to me how far she went to get out of that bad home situation. Remember earlier, there was nothing found in 2,000 pages of cell phone records to connect her to anyone. So that will be interesting to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home.

I'm even not sure I got everything...o_O
Thank you for posting this!

A real candidate for Father of the Year.
I hope they throw away the key on this
Prince Charming.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

OMG. I have no words. These kids had to cope with this guy! Holy Moley!

Yup, that’s what I’ve got.

This is one bad dude. I’m shocked that this is only coming out now.

A previous rape?! I wonder if this was before or after he began hiding behind his religion.

From the article:
"While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."

So all of these prior charges happened after adoption? Can’t imagine any court approving an adoption order with a questionable record. Interested to learn more about these charges.

From the article:
"While going through those records, investigators discovered that several photos and a video of Pruitt having sex with the teen had been taken and sent to another individual."
Yeah, if I’m understanding this all correctly, those photos and video(s) were found in her email.

I wonder if she sent this to another person, perhaps in an effort to prove that she was being abused.

If this was the person that she was ultimately with, this would explain the rape charge coinciding with her safe recovery.

Once this email was discovered, and the person she sent it to identified, they’d be able to close the gap here.

Just watched it for the first time. It’s suspicious, those charges. He would be the kind of person you would never want your child around, to be sure. Also, interesting in the vid, is what is needed to activate an Amber Alert. Before everything was known that we know now, I wonder if adopted dad was influential in his earlier interviews with investigators to tamper his daughter’s case down where that wasn’t needed. IMO.

Yeah, if I’m understanding this all correctly, those photos and video(s) were found in her email.

I wonder if she sent this to another person, perhaps in an effort to prove that she was being abused.

If this was the person that she was ultimately with, this would explain the rape charge coinciding with her safe recovery.

Once this email was discovered, and the person she sent it to identified, they’d be able to close the gap here.
Exactly. I think she was rescued and authorities were able to know who had her and where she was thru the emails.

From the article:
I LOATHE when reporters use this verbage. “Having sex” is not a crime. “Assault”, “abuse”, “rape”, “incest”- these are crimes. When are they going to stop blurring the lines, diminishing the crime, and call it what it is?

Rape? As in previous rape ? And domestic assault? Holy moly. I'm starting to better understand the "I'm a nobody" statement that sticks in my brain.

Another oddity... she was described by her adopted dad as being her usually bubbly self before heading off to bed. Then you have those posts on her FB how much she loves her family, the picture of her with the obvious make up enhancing feature, and seeming to portray and idealized family life. Was her FB hijacked, or was she staging her escape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member