TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, this was exactly one of the comparisons I was hoping for.

It seems the only people commenting on her posts are family or adult family friends. It bothers me. It seems like she didn't really have friends.

At that age, socializing is typically more important than anything else. Did she have other social media like Instagram? Someone mentioned Snapchat? That could be a way to connect with someone without leaving a trail, as long as it's someone she knew in person. (Otherwise, there would be a trace from internet activity of how they met).

Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

Why is Missouri added to the list of states? Does LE think she is headed there? What is the connection to Missouri? Does LE have a suspect in mind with connections to Missouri?

Also, I ask again, why was the FBI called in so early if LE can't/won't say if she even has been abducted or has run away.

The FBI comes in to assist in any missing child case no matter the circumstances, if invited. It doesn't have to be a case with possible interstate links.

Their access to technology and ability to get phone and social media records is particularly helpful.

We might want to refresh some information here...

SP attended a public school in the family's last home town in GA...

She started being home schooled AFTER she/they moved to TN... In December, 2018...

Reasons for the change in education style has not been reported as far as I know...

perhaps it was as simple as the family agreeing that instead of jumping into a new school in the middle of the school year would be more complicated than being home schooled...

But other possible reasons HAVE been discussed by posters in past posts...

Hope this helps...

I wonder if she got caught up in a situation or with someone in GA and parents didn't approve, hence the sudden and life changing move?

The move seems pivotal.

Just saw this case on GMA this morning. Reminds me of Karlie Guse a bit. Did mom find her missing or sis? Not sure if there’s been clarification on this or not.
Looking at pics of house on Zillow, one level-all windows are low enough to the ground to access without injury or difficulty. Seems possible the move could be a stressor for a young teen, although they lived here before.
I can imagine positive and negative results from being home schooled. Perhaps she’s not a “typical” teen on SM because of this and could be closer to her parents then some kids seem to be, due to being at home so much. Downside IMO would be that she wouldn’t be “Street smart” enough to just take off on her own in the middle of the night to runaway.
Missing bedsheets raise huge red flags IMO so I won’t comment.
LE seem to not know much and aren’t giving us any more info to go off of either. I’m sure they have their speculations and are withholding for great reason, just makes for a frustrating case when there’s so little to go on.
Parents could have an ongoing contract with their former cellphone company that they’re still paying for, hence the reason for 2 active phones.
I agree with others that it would be interesting to know if there have been movers or workers at the home recently?
Another mind boggling case. Hoping for your safe return Savannah!

MOO

The frame is available on FB. The photo we are seeing has been cropped but the original is from this post: Savannah Pruitt

Cropped:
View attachment 166575
Image source: Help Us Find Savannah Leigh Pruitt

At the bottom of the photo on FB, there's an option for you to use the frame. But, I know you don't have a FB account and I'm not sure you'll see that. Look at the bottom of this ss:
View attachment 166574

She has a horse. Did she take riding lessons?

Fillyaw said at the press conference that multiple states are involved in the investigation and it has been reported that Georgia is one of those states.
MOO

I'm impressed that she knows how to spell "aww". Not common these days. Everyone spells it "awe" as in a sense of wonder, rather than "aww", which is the actual sound they're trying to spell out.

Makes me think she's pretty smart.

This part bothers me ...
REPORTER: She's a farm girl?
FATHER: Yes.
MOTHER: At heart, until we actually got here.

I wonder if the change was too much for her or whether the change was due to trying to get her away from something.

The bolded could be an attempt to make it seem that she could've run away because she actually was unhappy.

But if that's the case, the sheet thing is strange becauae as someone said "why implicate yourself". Of course maybe the other siblings would recognize sheets were changed or saw they were missing before they could be replaced.

Last edited:
If, in fact, this started out as a runaway, what would have enticed her to go willingly? What would the perp offer? Adventure or or a thrill? She has a loving home with a future that included the anticipation of things she loved. Horses, and other farm animals like goats (my favorite). How was she convinced to leave all that?
She may have trusted someone she shouldn't have. Homeschooled kids, in my experience, don't always have the same street smarts another kid of her age may have had.

Just catching up here after seeing this mentioned on the Savannah Spurlock thread.

How sad that we're talking about another missing young teen? SP sounds like a naïve, wholesome young girl. My heart wants to believe she was just homesick and wanted to get back to friends from her former area. She could have used the sheets to bundle her clothes up in a hurry.

My jaded, 'seen too much bad too often' head says foul play could be involved after all this time. The sheets could have been removed if there was some type of fluid evidence on them or perhaps staging along with leaving a window open and clothes missing?

I'm not overly concerned about the wording on the MP alert. In the Jayme Closs case it went back and forth as well, ie missing, abducted, endangered.

Hinky meter going strong on this one, hoping for more information. :(

Oh dear this is reminding me of Jayme.... no shoes either from what we have been told.

“No shoes” has been verified?”
(Still catching up, source possibly upstream, but just in case...)

(Note to look for non-ABC source on “clothes and sheets missing”, if not already linked.

Note/ Mark DOT Cameras and mile markers, etc.
(Falling behind here fast!)

We get a bit more information... and it just makes things weirder. Awesome.
I have two thoughts on the sheets, and I hate both of them.

1) She had an encounter with a boy. Sheets were damaged, she knew she would be in big trouble, ran away. Took the sheets.
2) She was removed from her home wrapped in the sheets.

We know that the just moved in December. Do we know why they moved?
IIRC, they have family in TN. My hunch from a few things I've read is that they wanted to get out of the city and be closer to family. Here's one statement:

"She had always requested the farm life -- is all we had ever heard since she was a little girl. She wanted horses and ducks and chickens. ... We just now were able to do that, leaving the city behind," he said.
Missing Tennessee teen's cellphones pinged nearly 140 miles from home in another state: Police

Last edited:
Just saw this case on GMA this morning. Reminds me of Karlie Guse a bit. Did mom find her missing or sis? Not sure if there’s been clarification on this or not.
Looking at pics of house on Zillow, one level-all windows are low enough to the ground to access without injury or difficulty. Seems possible the move could be a stressor for a young teen, although they lived here before.
I can imagine positive and negative results from being home schooled. Perhaps she’s not a “typical” teen on SM because of this and could be closer to her parents then some kids seem to be, due to being at home so much. Downside IMO would be that she wouldn’t be “Street smart” enough to just take off on her own in the middle of the night to runaway.
Missing bedsheets raise huge red flags IMO so I won’t comment.
LE seem to not know much and aren’t giving us any more info to go off of either. I’m sure they have their speculations and are withholding for great reason, just makes for a frustrating case when there’s so little to go on.
Parents could have an ongoing contract with their former cellphone company that they’re still paying for, hence the reason for 2 active phones.
I agree with others that it would be interesting to know if there have been movers or workers at the home recently?
Another mind boggling case. Hoping for your safe return Savannah!

MOO

When did they live there before?

Her not having shoes on really bothers me. Who would leave their house and take clothes and sheets but no shoes? That makes me think she did not leave willingly as in terms of running away from home. I think someone took her against her will or something much worse occured. I just don't see anyone leaving without shoes. Doesn't make sense especially if it was cold out.
“No shoes” has been verified?”
(Still catching up, source possibly upstream, but just in case...)

(Note to look for mom ABC source on “clothes and sheets missing”, f not already linked.

Note/ Mark DOT Cameras and mile markers, etc.
(Falling begins here fast)
We don't know that she had no shoes on. It hasn't been reported whether she did or not.

Magz, here is the article that reports clothes and sheets missing.

‪https://upi.com/6874907t

When did they live there before?

“The Monroe County Sheriff's Office and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for Pruitt alongside the FBI.

The family moved back to Madisonville from Lawrenceville, Ga., in late December, Randall Pruitt said. She is described as 5-foot-3, 110 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes.”

Hypothetical : if a child has estranged parents it's not unheard or that a teen child may keep a secret phone to contact the one that doesnt live in the home. IF this were the case the mother may have just found out about it from the other parent after she was reported missing..... just a thought.

But then we would have some sort of clothing description - but we don't have one.
I think the reason we don't have a clothing description could be because the family last saw her in the living room and then she went to bed (presumably), or to her room, at least. So, they probably know what she was wearing when they last saw her in the living room but then she changed clothes. ?
MOO

But do we REALLY know that there was no delay? When was the last time she was seen in public? At school on Friday? Just speculating ...
Oh okay, I see what you're saying. I haven't seen anything about when she was seen last by anyone outside of family. She was homeschooled, so nobody would have seen her "at school" unless she took some music lessons there or something?
Any clarification on whether she left her shoes behind?
No.

I think the reason we don't have a clothing description could be because the family last saw her in the living room and then she went to bed (presumably), or to her room, at least. So, they probably know what she was wearing when they last saw her in the living room but then she changed clothes. ?
MOO
Who knows. The person I was replying to was talking about the missing clothes. In theory, if you know what clothes are missing you could say something like "she may be possibly wearing ... " or if you knew a particular coat was missing you could offer that. We know from the ABC story that clothes are missing and I can't imagine they don't know what clothes those are but yet not even a hint at a description of said clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay7854