AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the first way to pull onto his property coming home.

Wouldn't you check everywhere?

So I ask you, why not that pull off?
No, he passed his house, according to him.
okay well I will delete my post. I'm very sorry
No, not a problem, just saying what I thought I saw. He drove past his house--pointed out his driveway and property and then pulled in to the shack's pull out.

I also can't help but wonder what the point of driving up Chimney Top Loop was. o_O

The audio on my device wasn't very good, so not sure if I heard this right, but I thought I heard him say that he was showing what is on the other side of his property, and then I couldn't hear the rest of his discussion.

I still will never understand if there was a stranger involved at all why those dogs didn't pitch a fit.
I know DW has said repeatedly in his YouTube interviews that "the dogs are stupid" but in most of the interviews I've seen, they did bark, at least at first.
If SW followed the puppies etc down the family dog trail, why haven't all of the search dogs found her scent past that point?
IMHO she had to be taken from the property in a vehicle.
I see no other explanation.
As always it's just my opinion.
#TEAMSUMMER in Tennessee,
Chi

I still will never understand if there was a stranger involved at all why those dogs didn't pitch a fit.
I know DW has said repeatedly in his YouTube interviews that "the dogs are stupid" but in most of the interviews I've seen, they did bark, at least at first.
If SW followed the puppies etc down the family dog trail, why haven't all of the search dogs found her scent past that point?
IMHO she had to be taken from the property in a vehicle.
I see no other explanation.
As always it's just my opinion.
#TEAMSUMMER in Tennessee,
Chi

The only thing I am sure of is that an abduction did not take place. Imo, jmo, moo.

Posting link so I can properly reply.
IMO what a mess...
Yep.
And I fail to see how this is helping to find SW in any way.
My thoughts are with those who are out there still searching for her.
232991523_2355313141270828_7678385886215537747_n.jpg
Someone has to know something.
Chi

just a thought to share on where I am on this, I am still at the lake where they went for the swim as I do believe an accident did occur..when her and her mother arrived at home I believe Summer was still in the vehicle, I believe she had already expired...I don't think they did any gardening just filling the gaps of time... I will stop here .... again just my thoughts on what I think....

just a thought to share on where I am on this, I am still at the lake where they went for the swim as I do believe an accident did occur..when her and her mother arrived at home I believe Summer was still in the vehicle, I believe she had already expired...I don't think they did any gardening just filling the gaps of time... I will stop here .... again just my thoughts on what I think....

do you think the boys would have said something by now?

Posting link so I can properly reply.
IMO what a mess...
Yep.
And I fail to see how this is helping to find SW in any way.
My thoughts are with those who are out there still searching for her.
232991523_2355313141270828_7678385886215537747_n.jpg
Someone has to know something.
Chi
I am sorry but this is what I said immediately. There was an underlying thing with the sheds and CM I guess they took this time to do that and not stress SUMMER!

IMHO the boys being out of the home would probably have told any and everything they might have heard or seen going on in and around that home in the timeframe SW went missing.
I am hoping they are in a very good place and surely they are being gently interviewed by psychologists/psychiatrists along with interviewers with the FBI CARD team.
Who knows, there is truly no telling what they know, especially the oldest brother.
jmo,
Chi

I will be back tmmw. We all know the 24 hours surrounding any missing case are extremely important.
I would be safe in assuming that the investigators have returned to that period numerous times over and over again.
I believe SW will be found, hopefully not remain missing as Trenton Duckett has all these years in Florida, as well as Joe Clyde Daniels here in TN.
I will find the link where the TBI referred to SW as being the size of a folded up laptop and share it tmmw. (if she were lying in some field)
They were warning those who were mowing, etc their properties because it is mowing season to be very careful while doing so. Says a lot to me. :(
Ok truly outta here for tonight unless there is a real update.
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member