Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia tonight:
Chris is saying he purposely put up the title of 40 Minutes on that last YT. I'm not going to paraphrase their conversation but IMO it's definitely worth listening to.
It was an interesting program! Chris goes into such detail as to why he asks some questions and he always points out why something is a red flag. JMO

But what are the real possibilities of that as opposed to foul play or an accident?
It just so happens on that day and at that time frame there would be someone that abducted her? I suppose it's a possibility but I think it's a very very slim one.
Plus LE has told Don (according to Don) that they don't believe there was an abduction.
moo
IMO - I think it was an abduction. <modsnip - no link> I think a vengeful acquaintance has Summer Moon and may think that they are protecting her some how. IMO. I hope she is alive too.
CPS took the children, boys, from the home. Why is it a far stretch to think someone did the same for Summer Moon. If CW has people spewing her business, it make sense that "someone" took matters into their own hands. Believing every rumor. Just take a look at the comments on social media now. It's crazy and a frenzy. Shark infested waters.

LE should also check cameras around some of the major parks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I understand that. Can you help me with how pathology could be a part of this case?

I don't know if this would qualify as pathological behavior but IMO it's very odd that CW would contact H within days of Summer's disappearance to find out if he told LE about the alcohol. (I'm referring to H's interview with CM.) I mean what parent would be concerned about that issue when their little girl is no where to be found?

I don't know if this would qualify as pathological behavior but IMO it's very odd that CW would contact H within days of Summer's disappearance to find out if he told LE about the alcohol. (I'm referring to H's interview with CM.) I mean what parent would be concerned about that issue when their little girl is no where to be found?

So CW is a bad parent who gave alcohol to a minor and she's more concerned about that than finding Summer.

I don't buy any of that. JMO.

From CM/CBW interview, Pt I:

CM: “What about this call allegedly that Hunter says came in well he says there was a call that Don made to you while you’re in line at the prescription did that happen?”
CBW: “He called me and asked how everything was going and how soon we were gonna be home…”
CM: “Okay. Hunter relates that he mentioned to you that Don had said something about somebody around the property is that true?”
CBW: ‘’That is so ****** up (little mumble). Sorry to say but that’s a bunch of ********. I don’t mean to get upset but when someone says something like that… I know where my husband was.” (30:15)

The thing is, CM asked CW about a phone call DW made. So why does CW jump to the defensive about knowing where her husband was ?

So CW is a bad parent who gave alcohol to a minor and she's more concerned about that than finding Summer.

I don't buy any of that. JMO.

I don't know if she was more concerned about the alcohol issue but she was certainly concerned about it as per H she actually came to his house to ask him what he had told LE. This is just 2 days after Summer vanishes. And that does seem strange IMO.

I don't know if she was more concerned about the alcohol issue but she was certainly concerned about it as per H she actually came to his house to ask him what he had told LE. This is just 2 days after Summer vanishes. And that does seem strange IMO.
So maybe she was just a little concerned about the alcohol. In that case I would say it's only a little bit strange. JMO.

Reactions: nao
I thought CM said there was a window but it was covered so it was very dark. Maybe not a prison but certainly scary, dark and depressing. Especially if a child was in there alone
Some people are just not as fortunate as others in where they live.

I refuse to denigrate them for not having a nice home. JMO.

You could say the same for Hunter. If Summer Moon is his little friend who is missing then why is his story so different from CW. His interview has been negative toward the Wells.
IMO If what he said did happened. Perhaps she was trying to keep CPS from removing the boys.

That is also Hunter's recollection. Their stories don't seem to match. CW said she purchased the tea for her mother.

Because she didn't want CPS to take the boys is the reason I think she did that. I really think she wanted to prevent the boys from being taken.

This makes me think CB really thought SW would be back soon. Maybe wishful thinking on her part.

I know it doesn't really make sense. I am not saying i agree with this, just i think that was her motive.

Some people are just not as fortunate as others in where they live.

I refuse to denigrate them for not having a nice home. JMO.
What is not fortunate about the Wells?

They own a beautiful 11 acres of land.

Have no mortgage or rent to pay.

Don is a plasterer.

How are they not fortunate??

They have more than most including me.

Its not reasonable to take their living conditions as poor. Because its just not true.

Moo

What is not fortunate about the Wells?

They own a beautiful 11 acres of land.

Have no mortgage or rent to pay.

Don is a plasterer.

How are they not fortunate??

They have more than most including me.

Its not reasonable to take their living conditions as poor. Because its just not true.

Moo
You're absolutely right.

I didn’t imply their home isn’t nice. CM has been in that house and called it a dungeon downstairs due to the darkness. Still nothing to do with their house not being “nice”.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member