AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed our local news station asking for some coverage. Not sure what good it will do, but anything to get her name and picture out there. Keep thinking there is a possibility Summer is out there somewhere, far from her home. I remember years ago missing children's picture was on milk cartons and there is one in particular that I still remember, to this day.

Every now and then, Walmart delivery will send a bag of freebies with the grocery delivery. Wonder if they would be interested in putting flyers in the bags. Never know, guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them.

She is only five. If she were still near her home, wouldn't her own dogs find her?

I hope Dr Phil keeps focus on finding Summer.

I emailed our local news station asking for some coverage. Not sure what good it will do, but anything to get her name and picture out there. Keep thinking there is a possibility Summer is out there somewhere, far from her home. I remember years ago missing children's picture was on milk cartons and there is one in particular that I still remember, to this day.

Every now and then, Walmart delivery will send a bag of freebies with the grocery delivery. Wonder if they would be interested in putting flyers in the bags. Never know, guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them.

She is only five. If she were still near her home, wouldn't her own dogs find her?

I hope Dr Phil keeps focus on finding Summer.

Thank you so much for doing that, and also- that is a great idea!

I contacted the USDA (who is currently doing flyovers of the surrounding region, dropping rabies bait for wildlife.) Hoping they could keep an eye on the ground for anything pink or unusual as the tree cover lightens. Have not heard back yet.

Also wondering if it wouldn't be helpful to re-post flyers in outdoorsy places, now that autumn is in full swing and hikers, campers, and hunters abound.

@Willow Knight , unfortunately I think they just have a bunch of random dogs that people dropped off, but still... Maybe one remembers her...
In one of the interviews with CW, she states something about being upset with LE and the working/SAR k9 team(s) because no one said anything to CW or DW about finding another place for their 'own' 8 dogs. There are various other mentions of their 'own' dogs, such as a puppy they had given away being returned to them (prior to Summer's disappearance.)

I actually think the confusion over the dogs/strays/whatever they are is something that needs paying attention to ... but then again, reading k9 behavior and the behavior of their owners and handlers is a huge part of my life, so perhaps I am jaded.

I've also wondered if the Wells still have dogs on their property.

Can't stand "Dr." Phil. While such an interview/show would certainly bring Summer's disappearance to a wide range of people all over, I dread what the public will say about the Wells parents because people are mean. More hate-filled SM is all I see happening.

Yeah... I really don't know what in the world Dr. Phil is going to do in this case. I really don't watch TV, but i have seen a few episodes of his show years ago and they weren't about missing persons. So... But, maybe he has branched out.

Thank you so much for doing that, and also- that is a great idea!

I contacted the USDA (who is currently doing flyovers of the surrounding region, dropping rabies bait for wildlife.) Hoping they could keep an eye on the ground for anything pink or unusual as the tree cover lightens. Have not heard back yet.

Also wondering if it wouldn't be helpful to re-post flyers in outdoorsy places, now that autumn is in full swing and hikers, campers, and hunters abound.

These are such good ideas and believe me it is well worth it. Years ago north of Calgary, Alberta a mapping plane happened to photograph the bodies of little Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents dead on the acreage where Douglas Garland lived with his parents.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...sing-arguments-nathan-obrien-liknes-1.3979549

Sometimes evidence shows up where you least expect it.

These are such good ideas and believe me it is well worth it. Years ago north of Calgary, Alberta a mapping plane happened to photograph the bodies of little Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents dead on the acreage where Douglas Garland lived with his parents.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...sing-arguments-nathan-obrien-liknes-1.3979549

Sometimes evidence shows up where you least expect it.
I wonder if there is a pipeline or other right of way that is required to fly over on a scheduled basis.

I wonder if there is a pipeline or other right of way that is required to fly over on a scheduled basis.
Not sure about pipelines (not the type of region for that, exactly) but there is mosquito abatement, surveying, county services such as inspections for land/perc/sewer/septic etc- sometimes putting unsuspecting eyes on the ground.

The initial AA covered so much territory, including into surrounding states. So many routes and offshoots off of main traffic corridors, such as I-26. There is also a great deal of road work being done right now in surrounding areas... so the DOT might be worth checking into.

Statistics remind us that Summer is more likely to be closer to her place last seen, which is her home and the immediate surrounding area. But there are lies, da*ned lies...and statistics. With the persistent BOLO from LE for the pickup truck possibly as a witness...we have to combine that with possible vehicular routes of travel.

Has anyone one else who received the initial AA wondered if the red pickup was one of the reasons for issuing it? I have.

I am not saying it is impossible that people are making moonshine. I am saying i don't believe it is some major criminal force by itself.

I didn't really consider that maybe in the midst of various other more serious criminal activities maybe someone was also doing that. And i guess people might be more willing to admit to it.

From my experience people who want moonshine know where to get it and it’s more of a laid-back thing unless there’s something else involved (meth, etc.). That may not be true everywhere it’s just what I’ve seen.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member