AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand DW and CB expressing worry that SW would never come home because Rose Bly has been missing since August 21, 2009.

I think one useful thing LE could do is tell us what "SM rumors" are causing them so many problems. Just come out and say "x" is not a thing. X equal whatever it is that is wrecking everything just by being discussed.

Like, for example if it is the last photo (video) speculation, just tell us "we have shown this photo to doctors".

Granted, they have said some of the things that are/were on the property they have checked several times, and some people are still asking about that. But, until the case is solved, people are going to look at things and say "what about (obvious thing)".

DW mentioned talking to Mrs. Cher that CB's hair has grown 4-5". But, he also said he and CB would be doing some interviews. So, this would be a thing to point out, how much CB's hair has grown since her early interview.

A distinctive thing i can see about SW, i could be wrong since i don't know her, is how she acts (this is not meant to be negative, i just think she has a bold personality naturally). That might catch someone's eye even if she's currently got dyed brown hair and boy's clothes.

Still searching for Summer (September 24):

"Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said they want more reliable tips, but they're still following up on hundreds of them. He wants the community to know they’re still searching for Summer and can’t release all the details about the investigation out to the public.

“We're still looking, still searching. We're still following tips. One thing that we need to do is preserve the integrity of this case because we can't tell everything we're doing. We can't tell everything we know,” Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said.

Anyone with information on Summer Wells is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND."

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/m...ting-summer-wells-disappearance-investigation

I think this case is so hard because they can’t find Summer. In different cases I have followed like with Abby and Libby and now Gabby at least the parents know what happened to their girls. As difficult as that is, at least they know.

With Summer it is the unknown. Even in the ongoing Suzanne Morphew case they have a pretty good idea that she is deceased even though they haven’t found her yet.

Is Summer alive or is she dead? There doesn’t seem to be very much information for the public to even have an inkling one way or the other.

I wish there were more clues.

Where are you Summer?

I have not heard an announcement that the cell phone records or GPS records have been returned to LE.
Maybe they do have them. They don't keep the public updated on anything.

With that kind of digital information, it can be provided within a matter of hours once a warrant is obtained. Days if it's a lot of data. The hard part is going through all of it.

I have not forgotten about little Summer Moon, but gave up on following this case day-to-day a long time ago, everything just got way too sordid for me personally.

Prayers for resolution for this little bright light and those that love her. Justice if called for, closure if not.

I still cannot for the life of me fathom why DW is the go to guy when he was not even there when Summer went missing. I wish The behavior panel could get CBW, CH to go on their show. I will watch to see this one to see if any more clues can be gleaned though. MOO

I still cannot for the life of me fathom why DW is the go to guy when he was not even there when Summer went missing. I wish The behavior panel could get CBW, CH to go on their show. I will watch to see this one to see if any more clues can be gleaned though. MOO

IMO He's Summer's father and her mom (Candus) was burned big time by opening up herself and home to YouTube. She's probably done completely talking to social media. Grandma is not going to talk to social media or the news. That leaves DW, the other adult and father as the mouthpiece and public advocate for his daughter. So he talks, often times too much, but he talks nevertheless. IMO

Now we will have to wait for the analysis, this should be very interesting.

I did notice a couple of times DW avoided answering a question directly. He would take the subject and wonder off talking about something else.
He did ask to repeat the question sometimes instead of just answering with anything.

He allegedly wasn’t there.......we don’t know that with certainty.

Now we will have to wait for the analysis, this should be very interesting.

I did notice a couple of times DW avoided answering a question directly. He would take the subject and wonder off talking about something else.
He did ask to repeat the question sometimes instead of just answering with anything.

And very plainly nodding yes while saying no to "did you have anything to do with Summer's disappearance?"....even murmuring, "mm" (after having them repeat the question)

At 73:38 DW tells about his 2 main theories of what happened to Summer:

1. His stepsisters and their family members took Summer because they all believed the "horrific lies" about DW sexually abusing the sisters as children and wanted to keep her safe.

2. He started to talk about Summer being targeted due to Candus' TikTok account but the end of the show cut him off midsentence. I'll point out again that Candus had very few followers on TikTok before Summer's disappearance and so it would have to have been someone she knows or else someone randomly landing on her account. You can only search for accounts and not keywords like "little blonde girls" or anything like that.

Other potential culprits DW named. He didn't directly accuse all of them:
  • Drywall helper that he fired. DW said the day after being fired the guy said weird stuff to the boss (21:15), saying things like "The hills have eyes." "I got too close to that family" and "I got too close, my kids can't see me in the back of a police car again."
  • Neighbors (11:10). Meth dealers, meth cookers, moonshine runners. Some are related to each other.
  • Strangers (12:20) who steal things - steal their dogs and drop off mutts, steal gas and stuff. Strangers who drove up saying they were looking for their dog or horse. Also strangers riding up to the house on horses.
  • Red truck in the ditch. (14:28) DW didn't name them as suspect, just told the story about the hiding woman. Asked police if he could take pictures.
  • A and H (38:04).
  • CM (38:13, 62:50).
  • A FB group (39:14). Group was formed after Summer's disappearance so it's not clear. Maybe he meant that some members knew information or were involved?
  • DD (69:49, 72:18, 72:38). Talked about him "swinging" Summer around.
Also, DW said that he believes the water used to wash Summer's hands (29:07) was from a gallon jug on the tailgate of the truck. I think he means grandmother's truck.

At 25:18 DW talked about Summer sleeping in bed with him and CB. He tells the story almost verbatim as what he's said in other interviews, which is a little creepy. Right down to her foot being under him.

At 41:55 DW again talks about Summer only wanting him for the first 18 months of her life. No matter how open minded I try to be it's impossible to believe that a child that young would reject their mother and only want their father - father who says he was working most of the time.

My grandson is almost 5 months. I can't imagine him rejecting my daughter and crying for his daddy. Nope. At 3 or 4 years, maybe but not as an infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3