AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was talk about her being asleep in the car while her mom and the teen went inside his house for a bit...

What if she fell asleep in the car at that time, got very warm, and maybe passed out because of hitting her head or something like that during her swim?

If she had been in the car, deeply asleep, for a very long time, before they even arrived home, it is possible she just passed out fro dehydration, imo.

I agree. It doesn't have to be nefarious either, accidents happen, people get scared, etc. Occam's Razor would be the last people to see her know what happened. While there's not a lot pointing in any direction really - there's also nothing pointing to a real abduction and the last people to see her trump the abduction theory IMO I do believe she would have been found if she wandered off, again JMO.

The only way I think this could have happened is if their were child locks on the car and she couldn't get out on her own.

I still don't think this is at all likely. Child locks only exist on the back doors, IF they were present and engaged. Front doors don't have them, so she could have climbed into the front and gotten out.

IF a child were incapacitated prior to being left in the car, that's something different. I still doubt it in this case because if she died in the car the dogs would most likely have scented that, but it's possible. Much more possible than a healthy older child falling asleep and accidentally dying. (MOO)

Today is National Missing Children's Day.
SW made the news in Knoxville, TN.

The anniversary of her disappearance will fall exactly three weeks after
National Missing Children's Day, which takes place on May 25.

If she didn't arrive home safely, several people, including the brothers, would have to be in on the story. I can't see that happening.
I have not heard the boys say they saw her or spoke to her. Just that she was downstairs. Do you know how easy it would be to tell boys watching YouTube that they didn't watch her when they were supposed to? When the person was never actually there? They would easily believe it. I just know the very first report said something about they saw her going down the driveway or something. It is all very fishy and doesn't make sense. But im not trying to convince anyone. Im good with everyone having their own thoughts that don't line up with mine.

While authorities have not ruled out an abduction in Summer's case, they also said there is no evidence to confirm one. They also said there is a "possibility that she wandered off and became lost in the mountainous and rough terrain surrounding her home."

Years ago, my dog came home with a large bone and I darn near called the police before my husband assured me it was from a deer. It seems like with all those dogs on the property, her body would have been discovered by now, unless she was buried or fell into an old well or something of that sort. I apologize for the imagery. I mean no disrespect.

Ages 10 - 17, who included victims of sex trafficking and physical and sexual abuse, were located in West Texas, according to authorities. Some were also found in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, as well as in Colorado and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

This wouldn't include someone as young as SW but thank goodness these young victims were found.

Unidentified remains found in wooded area in Bristol, TN, 50 miles from Rogersville, TN.

The whole show was about it. It's not an old interview, I watched it live last night.
This video is from July 2021
If you look under the video it states-

Summer Wells Search by EquuSearch Midwest interview with Dave Rader from July 2021​

I thought I had seen it before.

There is a newer one, May 30. I don't know if it can be shared here. See YT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics