TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know why they think it was the parents when they passed polygraphs numerous times

Polygraphs are not close to 100% reliable nor accurate. I don't know what to think about this case, but some people think her parents know more than they're saying, which I agree is possible, maybe even likely. All IMO.

Polygraphs are not close to 100% reliable nor accurate. I don't know what to think about this case, but some people think her parents know more than they're saying, which I agree is possible, maybe even likely. All IMO.
I agree that her parents know more than we know about. However, I'm not sure it has to do with them harming her. I think it's to protect Mom.

I don't know why they think it was the parents when they passed polygraphs numerous times. Dad was not home he was at work. I just watched a new show on this. They were talking about 16 abandoned dogs on the property. I wanted to ask the mom was new dog on the property that day? what else do people come up here to abandoned? There was also work men around that day in part of the yard. Do homeless people camp out up there? Is there people that hang out up there?
Good question about a possible new dog. Drop off a dog and leave with a child. I grew up in CA (now live in TN) and wonder if they used heat cameras to check around registered sex offender's homes. I've heard quite a few sex offenders live in the area and my mind keeps going back to Jaycee Duggard.

Good question about a possible new dog. Drop off a dog and leave with a child. I grew up in CA (now live in TN) and wonder if they used heat cameras to check around registered sex offender's homes. I've heard quite a few sex offenders live in the area and my mind keeps going back to Jaycee Duggard.
a person could have dropped dog off and decided come and back get her if she came out

Where is the source for that? All I’ve ever seen is the parents passed polygraphs, nothing about Candus taking or passing three.

Given how she falls apart in interviews I don’t believe she would ever agree to multiple polygraphs. Plus I’ve never heard of LE asking for repeated polygraphs; what would be the point?

dr. phill thy passed them too. it crime watch show had fbi on it they said they past them too. so that is twice.

dr. phill thy passed them too. it crime watch show had fbi on it they said they past them too. so that is twice.
No that’s not true. Dr. Phil never arranged polygraphs for either parent. In fact Candus became upset in the middle of the show, removed her microphone and walked off. Even if Dr. Phil had offered a polygraph Candus wouldn’t have responded.

No that’s not true. Dr. Phil never arranged polygraphs for either parent. In fact Candus became upset in the middle of the show, removed her microphone and walked off. Even if Dr. Phil had offered a polygraph Candus wouldn’t have responded.
i saw it. hm,m. then it was just fbi one. weird.

DW said Candus passed. I find nothing online where LE, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation or the FBI ever confirmed this information. If there is anything different would someone please produce/link it?

I don't know about a public LE statement, but in this clip, Brian Entin says "he (sheriff) did confirm with me today that both of Summer's parents did pass a polygraph test." (6 minutes, 30 seconds in.)

Where are we getting our info? I have followed since the beginning, and never heard le or failed say they passed.
That’s my bad, I posted the wrong link upthread. In the correct link below there’s a video at the top of the article where Brian Entin said sheriff Ronnie Lawson confirmed to him that both parents took and passed polygraphs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back