TN TN - Terry Wayne Jackson, 42, car keys found near Kelly Cemetery in Bath Springs, last seen near McDonalds in Parsons, 27 Mar 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1719650951364.png

April 23, 2024

According to family, Terry Wayne Jackson was last seen on March 27 in the Decatur County area.

Family says Jackson is 42-years-old and is a resident of Parsons.

Chief Wes Woodard confirms a missing persons report has been filed with the Parsons Police Department.

April 29, 2024

She (his sister) was also told that he dropped food off to his girlfriend while she was at work.

“She assumed that he had went back home and whenever she got back home, he was not there,” said Higby.

“I made time to come all the way from Texas to be here to try to search with everybody physically myself,” said Higby.

Higby stated that she, her husband and her mother began to search areas that her brother may have been.

She also followed every lead that she was given of his disappearance.

June 28, 2024

According to video footage provided by Higby, Jackson was last spotted on the 27th at McDonald’s in Parsons around 11 in the morning.

Higby’s husband and mother-in-law searched areas that they believed Jackson would’ve went to.

Their search led them to find his car keys in a wooded area near Kelly Cemetery in Bath Springs, which were turned in to the Parsons Police Department.

We spoke to Jackson’s aunt, Joni Herndon, who stated that since the keys were found, there has been a three-mile grid search by police around the area.

Lieutenant Adam England with Parsons Police told us that they are doing all they can to search for Jackson, and if anyone has any information, contact their dispatch number at (731) 852-3911.

1719651722557.png
1719651771409.png

The booking picture isn't very big but there is a resemblance, to me anyway, and he's the same name and age. Man Busted in Grant County with Crystal Meth, "Spice" - LINK nky. Here's a slightly better picture from the inmate records (screen shot from the following link attached). Looks like his incarceration on drug charges ended recently. Offender Information - Kentucky Department of Corrections - Offender Online Lookup System The Kentucky Court records here (can't view individual documents but there is a pre trial conference scheduled in a few days). KYeCourts - Login (NOTE: There is another Terry W. Jackson in the system, he has a different eye color and is still incarcerated).

Attachments

• terry wayne.jpg
    terry wayne.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
So his sister and mother-in-law found his keys in a wooded area…did they find his vehicle? I see no mention of a vehicle, but it was mentioned that he dropped off food to his girlfriend at her work…so..

The booking picture isn't very big but there is a resemblance, to me anyway, and he's the same name and age. Man Busted in Grant County with Crystal Meth, "Spice" - LINK nky. Here's a slightly better picture from the inmate records (screen shot from the following link attached). Looks like his incarceration on drug charges ended recently. Offender Information - Kentucky Department of Corrections - Offender Online Lookup System The Kentucky Court records here (can't view individual documents but there is a pre trial conference scheduled in a few days). KYeCourts - Login (NOTE: There is another Terry W. Jackson in the system, he has a different eye color and is still incarcerated).
I definitely don’t think that first link is him. (Crystal meth article)
The mugshot looks nothing like him. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back