GUILTY TN - Tiffany Ferguson, 23, stabbed to death in Nashville, 28 Feb 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ashley Brown disappeared from area near 25th Avenue North, Nashville, and Tiffany Ferguson was killed in Wedgewood Park condo...5-6 miles apart.

I've felt this way from the moment I read the first post on this case and watched the video - this suspect's behavior on the video and the sequence of events don't add up. And now with the additional information that he went back a second time to steal more items it seems even more off.

I am really beginning to doubt that robbery was the true intent. Why hang around for a long as he did? Why, if he killed her because she potentially stumbled upon him stealing, didn't he kill the roommate too? Why go back a second time? It just really looks more like she was targeted and he was waiting around for her, or waiting for the right moment to strike, or waiting to work up the nerve - IMO. To me the robbery is what doesn't make any sense - especially since he apparently dropped stuff he took as he was leaving. It certainly won't be the first time that the intended crime was murder and the theft was only committed because the stuff was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying that they find the perp ASAP.
RIP sister nurse :rose:

24 yr old man, been in custody since Sun on drug charge, possibly homeless. Per WSMV Nashville

Another article:

Police make an arrest in connection to the murder of Tiffany Ferguson

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nashville Police have made an arrest in connection to the murder of UNA graduate, Tiffany Ferguson.

24-year-old Christopher Drew McLawhorn was arrested and charged with criminal homicide and especially aggravated burglary Wednesday.

Posted 10:06 pm, March 8, 2017, by WHNT News 19, Updated at 10:20PM, March 8, 2017

http://whnt.com/2017/03/08/police-make-an-arrest-in-the-murder-of-tiffany-ferguson/

Thank goodness he's in custody. Glad they were able to find this suspect so quickly. Stranger on stranger crimes are the hardest to solve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metro Councilman Colby Sledge offered his condolences during the press conference, offering his condolences and stating Ferguson's murder was "highly unusual for this area." Sledge added, "hopefully tonight, everyone can rest a little bit easier."

Police say all the information which came from the community played a key role in the arrest, allowing police to corroborate tips with evidence. Police did not offer a motive in the case.

McLawhorn is believed to have "fluctuated from different areas," going from "place to place," though his main "area" was where Ferguson resided. Police did not specifically state if McLawhorn was a homeless individual.

Metro Police spokesman Don Aaron reaffirmed original beliefs the suspect, now identified as McLawhorn, was attempting to break into vehicles and sought to commit thefts.

http://fox17.com/news/local/metro-p...-nashville-nurse-tiffany-ferguson-murder-case

Senseless. :(

So relieved that the perp is off the streets, but I agree, m25, totally senseless. If she hadn't been so startled to find a stranger in her room while she had been sleeping, she probably would have wanted to help him.

Shoot, I just switched my TV channel over to HLN and heard Erica Hill saying she was so sorry about Tiffany's death to her sister. I think I read earlier that Tiffany was a twin. How sad for her sister.

Shoot, I just switched my TV channel over to HLN and heard Erica Hill saying she was so sorry about Tiffany's death to her sister. I think I read earlier that Tiffany was a twin. How sad for her sister.

Yes, she has a twin. It's terribly sad and senseless. I hope this creep gets the book thrown at him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back