Silver Alert TN - Victor Birchfield, 61, vehicle sighted in SC, Elizabethton, 21 June 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what time Fletcher walked away from his work detail. Also, what was he originally charged with?

From the timeline, it appears Fletcher encountered Birchfield between 6:53 and 7:33.

3 year probation violation charge.
However…

“Billy Fletcher was a violent offender,” Cole said. “His prior charges included kidnapping, burglary, armed burglary, and assault. This man had no business being outside on a work detail to start with. It’s sickening. It makes me angry.”

Wait, does this mean they’ve actually located the vehicle as in LE physically has it now?

A confirmed sighting of Birchfield’s vehicle was reported in the Clemson, S.C., area following his disappearance, and his vehicle has now been located in South Carolina.

Wait, does this mean they’ve actually located the vehicle as in LE physically has it now?

A confirmed sighting of Birchfield’s vehicle was reported in the Clemson, S.C., area following his disappearance, and his vehicle has now been located in South Carolina.
No, I think it just means they pinged it and know it is in the area.

Sadly, I think Birchfield is much closer to home especially since Fletcher is wearing his belongings.

Unfortunately, it seems Billy Fletcher was right in the path of Victor Birchfield.

ETA Siam, where Birchfield lives.

Attachments

• Victor Birchfield Billy Fletcher.JPG
    Victor Birchfield Billy Fletcher.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
No, I think it just means they pinged it and know it is in the area.

Sadly, I think Birchfield is much closer to home especially since Fletcher is wearing his belongings.
Can you confirm your last sentence

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member