To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem here is that you folks BELIEVE EVERYTHING you hear whether it's real or not. Then you run with it and never question it. That's sad.

If I had only read one thing, the very first report (which is no doubt a fact), that mom didn't report 2yo missing for a month I would still believe how I do.

The problem here is that you folks BELIEVE EVERYTHING you hear whether it's real or not. Then you run with it and never question it. That's sad.

Ummm, I think the same thing can be said for your side, you believe everything that comes out of an Anthony mouth without question (including wild goose chases about uncredible tips in Puerto Rico), and that's my opinion.

I choose to believe LE over a proven liar like Casey Anthony.

Umm..don't know who "you folks" are, but I'm glad that you have everything figured out Katie526. :waitasec:

Ummm, I think the same thing can be said for your side, you believe everything that comes out of an Anthony mouth without question, and that's my opinion.

I choose to believe LE over a proven liar like Casey Anthony.

Amen- LinasK

Okay, first of all, I don't even get Nancy Grace's show on my TV, so to base anything I've posted on that is incorrect...
I don't have to assume Casey innocent until proven Guilty, I'm not in a courtroom, and we are allowed to believe that on WS. I also don't need to use the word allegedly. I'm not in the criminal justice system or a reporter. If Casey was acting off a script, she had lousy writers or she's a lousy actress.

On, Linask, I so agree with you! And another word about the script. It has been said that it was for 30 days. What's she been doing since, ad libbing? Guess so, and IMO, not a very good job of it!

If I ever become a lawyer, a judge, or a juror I will worry about evidence. As for now I will rely on good ol' common sense. A mom lost her daughter did not report it, continues to lie about it, and the little girl is still not found could the simple truth be any more EVIDENT????

Nope; still doesn't make it fact though darlin'. Common sense has never won a trial. I appreciate your opinion, but there's no factual basis for it. Just speculation and feeling. See what I'm saying?

This site is indead a site for opinions on the case. A place to sort through documents, press releases by LE, and any other relevant information we find. We can, based on these, form an opinion about guilt, innocence, or be somewhere in between (a fence sitter). Thank goodness Opinions are still allowed in the Good Ol' USA and I do not have to move to China in order to express mine!

And BTW, I won't believe anybody until we KNOW something for a fact. We know KC has pretty much proven to be a liar in regards to things that have already been disproved, but we really have no idea beyond that. We can all assume, but you know what happens when you assume...

Besides, what is that stock market saying...past performance is not an indicator of future something-or-other...

NOT SIDING WITH ANYONE ON THIS. JUST HERE TO OBSERVE AND CONTRIBUTE THE LITTLE I CAN.

If I ever become a lawyer, a judge, or a juror I will worry about evidence. As for now I will rely on good ol' common sense. A mom lost her daughter did not report it, continues to lie about it, and the little girl is still not found could the simple truth be any more EVIDENT????

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When people kidnap someone, they have a motive. Money is usually at the top of the list. Second would be an "action" as in extortion. So on and so forth... What is the motive here to kidnap this child and keep her alive? Where is proof of contact between the said kidnappers and the family?

Since they obviously know that the gig is now up...why keep her alive at all? They did not kidnap a child out of the "goodness" in their heart taking the child away from everyone and everything important in their lives.

And, why give KC a "script" for 30 days, that told her to spend all of her time, lying to the cops and clubbing?

WHAT, specifically, was supposed to happen at the end of the 30 days? (Which, BTW, have elapsed.)

OK, I just lost 20 IQ points reading this thread. If one of these *thinkers* here is on the jury it will hang, no matter how much the science proves little Caylee died at the hands of her mother. My only hope is KC at least spends 20 years in the clinker for economic crimes and comes out all shriveled and destroyed. Then karma will take her into the bowls of hell for many lifetimes to come. You can't argue with stupid, folks. Sigh.

This sums it up for me. Take out or include the "supposed" forensics that have come in since, and the only logical conclusion is that Casey killed her daughter and doesn't want her found. Not all that new of a story, just some slightly more twisted characters and more camera's this time.

And the only people I have ever known/heard of/or encountered that didn't trust LE/FBI are CRIMINALS. Of course Casey is afraid to talk to them, she killed her child. I wouldn't want to chat with them either.

This site is indead a site for opinions on the case. A place to sort through documents, press releases by LE, and any other relevant information we find. We can, based on these, form an opinion about guilt, innocence, or be somewhere in between (a fence sitter). Thank goodness Opinions are still allowed in the Good Ol' USA and I do not have to move to China in order to express mine!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am. Same type of behaviors as Scott Peterson (actions of a guilty person), not actively searching because they know there is no use and wanted the victim dead, so now they can go on with their lives and party. After David Horowitz's wife was murdered, the murderer went that night to the Renaissance Festival.:eek::eek::eek: How's that for celebrating?

There is also KCs use of the past tense, when speaking of Caylee, during her interrogations. Susan Smith did the same thing.

When Smith was crying and whining and pleading with the "kidnappers," she used the past tense. My little boys WERE.

The first time my lawyer father heard that, he said, "She killed them."

So, the FBI, who do NOT tend to make up forensics tests, and who have one of the finest labs in he world say that KC was driving around a dead body.

Whose did you say it was? Maybe is was the non-existant body of the Invisible Nanny?

The FBI ALSO says the have evidence, in the hair's DNA, that an Anthony female is dead. Would that be Cindy? She looked to be alive yesterday.

Sorry, but if you go to any cop shop or FBI office in the country, and tell them that the FBI has come up with NO useable evidence in this case, they will laugh you RIGHT out of the building.

I didn't say the FBI made stuff up. I didn't say the FBI was lying. I didn't even say that the LE was lying or that the test results aren't as real as me as I type this.

I said that you, personally, HAVE NO DAMN CLUE if it's real or not. You can't base your claims on ONE DAMN FACT. Nothing. You have no facts. You have speculation, and thusly, it is not fact. Amazing -- all these posts and you still don't get it. Lemme make it really really REALLY big and bold and red and underlined and capital letters:

I AGREE WITH YOU

- except that it's not fact. The belief is 100% the same, but you have no fact to base your claim. Only speculation based on heresay. No judge would convict anyone of anything right now with what YOU have. LE may have more -- but YOU could not get a conviction, thusly, you have no fact.

I have read your posts here, yes, all of them, but I still don't understand how your extremely high opinion of your own arguments against the evidence is proof that Caylee is alive. I believe this thread was opened so we could better understand the evidence from those who believe Caylee is still alive. You seem to reply with arrogance to just about everyone. I would LOVE to believe Caylee is alive, but no matter how good your arguments seem to be to you, they still ignore so many facts related to this case (including Casey's lies). Respectfully, I and others on this thread have asked for evidence that supports an idea that somewhere out there today (or in the recent past) is a living, breathing Caylee. We are not asking for just those arguments against the evidence and assumptions that she is gone. If you have a real piece of evidence that supports Caylee being alive, I'd love to read it. Somehow, I don't think you do.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

i dont beleive anything .. when it goes to court and she gets charged or doesnt then i will . LE has stuff they may have not released yet . but the media twists alot of things . and LE could be leaking stuff out to pressure casey . some of it untrue some of it true . i was watching a show where a judge said right out LE does do that in some cases .. i think this case is weird and being handled all wrong .. although LE i know is trying to get to the bottom of this . but if she wont talk because of constitutional rights and yada theres only so much they can do .. she needs a shot of truth serum right straight in the *advertiser censored* ! i really hope this ends soon for caylees sake

I would too!:clap::clap::clap:

Me too! They are asking for money for the "search" (which they have not begun).

When do they hire the best PI they can find?

When does CA get on a plane to Puerto Rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak