Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George will testify in the same manner as his interview with LE. CA was not present at that either. Once he is away from her, behind closed doors, I have every faith that he will tell the truth. And there is no way that CA can find out what he really said.

I completely agree. Cindy told him not to tell LE about Casey borrowing Cindy's car on July 25, and behind closed doors, he did the right thing and told them. He has morals. He also said several times in his LE interview "I have to tell you guys I didn't like that smell." He knew what it meant, and behind closed doors again, he let LE know he knew what it meant.

Personally, I don't think George is a bad guy. I think he's emotionally and verbally abused by Cindy. He's her punching bag. And I really hope he has a suitcase packed, and when he walks out of that grand jury room, he keeps on walking.

Thank you, Softsoul and Carlie! Just wanted to make sure.

Poor George. I can hear it now. "Now don't say this and don't say that and make sure you don't say anything about that other thing and on and on and on and on".

George: "Yes, dear."

Ahhh - but we all knows what happens if you lie to a grand jury... and, unlike Mrs. Denial 2008, I'm sure GA does as well.

My head is high today, my ears are perked and my heart beats a little faster. Caylee will be with us all today... hearts, minds and souls.

OK, gotta ask you guys if you're like me and feel a little scared? We've been waiting all this time for this to happen and now I have this sick feeling that they aren't going to give a True Bill. I'm normally an optimist, but from the beginning everything seems to have worked for, rather than against Casey.
1. she managed to go a month before LE found out Caylee was missing.
2. Her lies misled the police and left them with nothing but a cold trail.
3. she didn't "break" in jail and give up the info.
4. LP got her out thinking she would talk, that backfired and she remained silent.
5. Hurricane destroyed potental evidence.
6. they managed to bail her out again and been allowed to spend all days lounging at JB's.
7.TM gave up search.
8. Judge rules in favor of her motions.
Just seems like she's had all the luck from the beginning and it makes me nervous. Also when everyone, like NG, say repeatedly that she is going to be indicted, blah, blah, blah, it's like it goes against the gods to assume this will happen. I'm scared.

I completely agree. Cindy told him not to tell LE about Casey borrowing Cindy's car on July 25, and behind closed doors, he did the right thing and told them. He has morals. He also said several times in his LE interview "I have to tell you guys I didn't like that smell." He knew what it meant, and behind closed doors again, he let LE know he knew what it meant.

Personally, I don't think George is a bad guy. I think he's emotionally and verbally abused by Cindy. He's her punching bag. And I really hope he has a suitcase packed, and when he walks out of that grand jury room, he keeps on walking.

(bolded by me)

I said the very same thing to my DH last night. I hope Motel 6 keeps the light on for him. :)

:rolleyes:The waiting is going to be hard. the web cam is up at the court house.
I did not sleep all night. Luckley I work in office and can check in. I wonder if Ca will show up with LA for support.

OK, gotta ask you guys if you're like me and feel a little scared? We've been waiting all this time for this to happen and now I have this sick feeling that they aren't going to give a True Bill. I'm normally an optimist, but from the beginning everything seems to have worked for, rather than against Casey.
4. LP got her out thinking she would talk, that backfired and she remained silent.
6. they managed to bail her out again and been allowed to spend all days lounging at JB's.
7.TM gave up search.
Just seems like she's had all the luck from the beginning and it makes me nervous. Also when everyone, like NG, say repeatedly that she is going to be indicted, blah, blah, blah, it's like it goes against the gods to assume this will happen. I'm scared.

I am worried too and can't stand the wait! However....

Missing Child
Dead Body in Trunk
Chloroform in Trunk
Chloroform search on pc
Lies, Lies, Lies

Good morning D-Day'ers!

Happy Grand Jury Day!

May the wrath of Florida's Justice System rain down on Casey today and finally begin bringing justice for Caylee.

And I can understand why they didn't...they are looking for the truth here. :rolleyes: :)

They sure are and I bet GA is loaded with it. It is going to piss her off that she won't be able to sit there and watch. If KC is not going to be there why did CA say she needs to be there to hug her daughter off when they haul her back to jail. :waitasec:. I thought the defendant can not be there. That has me thinking. Like that is not new with this case. Should be an interesting day here in Central FL and I hope I hear good news this afternoon/evening.

I am almost possitive CA is upset that the GJ isnt calling her to tesify in this. This could be part of the reason for bashing the state attorney in her recent videos 10-13-08....MHO!
I agree. She flat out accused SA's office and LE of tainting the GJ members

They sure are and I bet GA is loaded with it. It is going to piss her off that she won't be able to sit there and watch. If KC is not going to be there why did CA say she needs to be there to hug her daughter off when they haul her back to jail. :waitasec:. I thought the defendant can not be there. That has me thinking. Like that is not new with this case. Should be an interesting day here in Central FL and I hope I hear good news this afternoon/evening.
I don't believe that the defendent can attend.

Lets all get ready for today, as CA would say.... This is "day one" of the grand jury.

I agree. She flat out accused SA's office and LE of tainting the GJ members

Can't you just picture CA making breakfast and telling GA exactly what he is going to say to the GJ? Oh, I'd hate to be him this morning.:bang:

Supposedly we will have reports off and on all day from the reporters outside from what they can see. (which may not be much) The media talked like they will even break into local programming off and on with any news. moo

It will be that way because they are not even allowed in but WFTV said they will be right outside the GJ room until they hear something. When they said that for some reason I visioned all the news outlets with thier ears pressed up against the wall. That would be a good sight. LOL. (I know that can't be even done)

I think George will testify in the same manner as his interview with LE. CA was not present at that either. Once he is away from her, behind closed doors, I have every faith that he will tell the truth. And there is no way that CA can find out what he really said.

I agree! George its time for you to help bring justice to your lovely granddaughter Caylee.

Can't you just picture CA making breakfast and telling GA exactly what he is going to say to the GJ? Oh, I'd hate to be him this morning.:bang:
She might have done that. But, George is going to be safe from her. Closed doors. Sealed evidence. She can't get to him. I really do think his integrity will win the day over her "version".

Originally Posted by 1st time blogger
"OK, gotta ask you guys if you're like me and feel a little scared? We've been waiting all this time for this to happen and now I have this sick feeling that they aren't going to give a True Bill. I'm normally an optimist, but from the beginning everything seems to have worked for, rather than against Casey.
7.TM gave up search.
Just seems like she's had all the luck from the beginning and it makes me nervous. Also when everyone, like NG, say repeatedly that she is going to be indicted, blah, blah, blah, it's like it goes against the gods to assume this will happen. I'm scared."

I kinda agree with this and am a lil scared but trying to keep the faith. I can tell you I have butterflies in my stomach and my nerves are a wreck.

I agree! George its time for you to help bring justice to your lovely granddaughter Caylee.

I believe that GA will "absolutely" (sorry) step up to the plate today and give the GJ any and all information they want or need. He will be truthful because he knows that he HAS to be for Caylee's sake. Even if this truth hurts him and his family. The other pain and grief is far worse. The fact the CA will not be in attendance will help him be able to deliver his testimony with conviction. I think he's long past wanting to cover up for KC. He may even be the key to a true bill. His testimony as a father will perhaps weigh heavier for the jurors than just LE testimony.

JMO

I share your concern. This is a hard one to call as we don't know what evidence the State has that we don't know about. I'm hoping they have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver