Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup but Boston, it may differ from state to state and charge to charge, I received nothing, no rehersal, no "questions" list, nothing, I was thrown in the room and questions hollered out to me with no rhyme or reason, I mean the panel didn't have to raise their hand, they didn't go in any order, talked over each other. It was for a theft charge, that I had actually brought to light, for a company I worked for. So I guess it just all depends :) So noone is really right and noone is really wrong :)

As I said it depends on the witness & whether that witness is co-operating with LE

The Grand Jury that I testified at eventually indicted a person with Arson & 2 counts of 1st degree Murder

Our church has a prayer ministry that has prayer meetings at the church. They also pray at specific times during the week - at home or whereever- for specific issues. Maybe this is it...:praying:

GA- I will join with you in prayer at 11:00 for Caylee...

Prayer going up for Caylee...

I am Praying for George Anthony. I'm sure this is the hardest thing he's ever had to do. But he will be doing it for Caylee Marie:blowkiss:

This Beautiful Little Girl
l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

That just made me cry. RIP baby girl.

After more than an hour with an Orange County grand jury, George Anthony has completed his testimony. Anthony appeared somber as he waited for the elevator to take hm back downstairs. All the while he held a plastic folder with his missing granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony’s picture on the front.

“Mr. Anthony answered all the questions he was asked,” said his attorney Mark NeJame, “Beyond that we’re really not allowed to comment.”

We’ve also seen the canine handler whose cadaver dog “hit” on the back of Casey Anthony’s car and the Anthony’s back yard.

One court deputy said she believes there are about a half dozen witnesses to testify. It’s also believed that this is the only case the grand jury is hearing.

Anyone have any idea who the other half dozen witnesses are, besides the dog handler?

Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point.

Personally I believe this is poorly worded. I think the 'same spot' where Caylee's body had been and the chloroform was, was in the boot.

Let's hope GA had strength of character while he was in there.

Amen to that Capri! I know it is has to be one of the toughest things that he will ever have to do. (other than losing a precious grandchild) But if he does he will be a hero to many, most of all Caylee.

Prayer going up for Caylee and GA - I know that alot of us have speculated about CA and GA's behavior and support of KC during all of this - but it looks like GA has pulled through and has made the very difficult decision to coorporate - for that I have to give him a huge :clap: - I can only imagine how difficult this day is for him.

Look at the number of people who are currenty view this thread: 597!!!!

I don't believe that for a minute. Media would have been all over it! Yesterday was a holiday and courts were closed. If the GJ had convened last week we would have known.

Courts were in session yesterday, at least they were in Fort Myers.

Let's hope GA had strength of character while he was in there.
If it is true and he did come clean about everything then it should lift a heavy weight off his shoulders. It is all I have asked for this entire time...that someone stand up for Caylee and actually do the right thing. Obviously, CA, LA, and Casey aren't going to.

The 11:00 am and 11:00 pm thing must have some significance to it. Doesn't sound like random times to me.

I love it! You know that's got to be the biggest slap in her face, that they don't want to hear anything SHE has to say! I can't quit chuckling over that one :)

The minute GA gets home I'm sure she will be interorgating him about what he said.......I think LE knows how much she likes to control things

Casey Anthony remained out of jail on home confinement Tuesday, but it could be her last day of freedom. She is a suspect in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Caylee's body has never been found.

Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

i remember a video that said the investigators knew the position caylee was laid in in the trunk.

"Rumor" has it that this is not the 1st day of the GJ hearing evidence,but the icing on the cake so to speak..

I think that is exactly what it is, a Rumor only

Not to dash anyone's hopes here....but we don't know what George testified to. We don't know that he co-operated. We are all hoping he did...but we need to remember how this family sticks together.

When we first heard about the GJ, wasn't it reported that this was a sitting jury whose last day of their term is today? Someone please correct me if I am remembering incorrectly. I think that is what generated all the talk that it must be today for an indictment from them. ??? All the talking heads on NG were suggesting it couldn't be done so fast, but that might mean waiting for a future GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7