Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's even worse! Thank you for the clarification it had been reported in another thread he held a knife to her during the rape but a gun seems even more terrifying!
In the docs it says he forced her to his house at gunpoint, and then raped her with a knife within arm's reach.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Someone really needs to let mama Kohlhepp know that her precious boys juvenile evaluations, including her tales of how he was a child, are out there for the world to see.

In the docs it says he forced her to his house at gunpoint, and then raped her with a knife within arm's reach.

Ah! Well, that explains that then. Thanks! A gun AND a knife. Nope.....no monster here.

Ah! Well, that explains that then. Thanks! A gun AND a knife. Nope.....no monster here.
And a rifle that he was holding when the cops came for him. Armed to the teeth and at very young age.

mon·ster
ˈmänstər/Submit
noun
an imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening.

The only part that doesn't fit to a T, is the imaginary part. Otherwise, yes mom, he's a monster.

A friend of K's is claiming she looked remarkably good, had put on 10lbs (I assume they mean while in captivity) and didn't appear to show any signs of having been held captive...

If TK was only feeding her fast food for 2 months and she couldn't exercise, it's no surprise she gained weight!

https://www.facebook.com/48hours/videos/10155399937973496/

I took that to mean she had gained 10 pounds since getting rescued, but I guess it could be either one if she was fed high-calorie fast food 2 times per day and had no exercise.

Wow. So it was BOTH. He had an early obsession with guns and knives. I wonder if that rape was his first real crime or just the first one he was blatant enough to get caught?

It almost seems like his mother sees him as some sort of vigilante doling out justice in an unjust world. She thinks bullying and insults drove him to give people what they deserved even when he raped a 14 year old girl wielding both a loaded gun and a knife. Creepy to say the least!

And a rifle that he was holding when the cops came for him. Armed to the teeth and at very young age.

All of which, an adult most likely provided to him.

Someone really needs to let mama Kohlhepp know that her precious boys juvenile evaluations, including her tales of how he was a child, are out there for the world to see.

Amen. You aren't fooling anybody that's done a little research, Mama K! Sheesh.

It almost seems like his mother sees him as some sort of vigilante doling out justice in an unjust world. She thinks bullying and insults drove him to give people what they deserved even when he raped a 14 year old girl wielding both a loaded gun and a knife. Creepy to say the least!

I definitely think that what HE feels he's doing. I am sure she has listened to him crab about the day to day injustices he's had to face for years.
And he may be that way because she is that way too, who knows.

Amen. You aren't fooling anybody that's done a little research, Mama K! Sheesh.

Ha! True dat. Also...... even if what she was saying was true (entertain the idea just for a second) and that he was hurt by the mocking and he was being made fun of... how old is your son, lady? He didn't just turn 3.

He's entirely old enough to deal with being made fun of and NOT SHOOTING THEM.

Parents that excuse terrible behaviour really really make me so mad. It's not your job to be adored by your child 24/7, it's to parent them.

[emoji35] I got my mad face on tonight.

And later she discussed Charles Carver and KB. KB was found chained up on Kohlhepp’s property while Carver’s body was found shot and buried.

“All he told me is that Charlie had a really smart mouth and that he didn’t like it,” Tague says.

OH OKAY THEN. That explains that, I guess.

Nice to hear from you, Norma Bates.

OH OKAY THEN. That explains that, I guess.

Nice to hear from you, Norma Bates.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who said that!

I said it the other day, Norman/Norma Bates. :eek:

I was just reading this article posted in the media thread (thank you Gardener!)

Authorities have added that this case has expanded to other states as they continue searching more properties owned by Kohlhepp.

Det. Ezell said that some of the details not yet available to the public would be "shocking" if they were released.

It's driving me crackers we haven't heard a peep from the media or LE about where these properties are or what these details could be. I understand why they would keep it close to their vests but ARGH!

I am pretty sure most of us have a much different definition for "monster" than this lady.

But... but... he only shot them because they were mean to him, Amy!

That doesn't make him a monster! It makes him my little angel who had such a tough life being victimised all the time. Poor wee thing.

[emoji23]

I need a lie down. She's made me so angry haha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who said that!

I said it the other day, Norman/Norma Bates. :eek:

I was just reading this article posted in the media thread (thank you Gardener!)

It's driving me crackers we haven't heard a peep from the media or LE about where these properties are or what these details could be. I understand why they would keep it close to their vests but ARGH!

Driving me crazy too Skibs! I even searched for vague news articles about LE activity going on in the states/cities where he has lived/had family living. I'm thinking searches could be happening someplace that is not on the Media's radar yet and so IF the media sees it happening they may not know it is connected to this case (or to even ASK if it is connected). But I haven't found anything online yet. I guess we have to be patient. :waiting:

I am pretty sure most of us have a much different definition for "monster" than this lady.

how can momma kohlhepp be trusted to do court reporting when she is in absolute total denial in this case....hope the
court system looks long and hard at hiring her in the future.

Driving me crazy too Skibs! I even searched for vague news articles about LE activity going on in the states/cities where he has lived/had family living. I'm thinking searches could be happening someplace that is not on the Media's radar yet and so IF the media sees it happening they may not know it is connected to this case (or to even ASK if it is connected). But I haven't found anything online yet. I guess we have to be patient. :waiting:
I read in another group that Ohio PD contacted Spartenberg about a cold case of one of their realtors that went missing. Interesting stuff on that Facebook page.

I went to one of the FB pages discussing this case. I should have not done that. No one should do that. FB should not exist. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo