Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I'm from the south. Just about everyone I know owns rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Many women and kids hunt too. I've known of some schools (in the past) to close on the 1st day of duck/deer season due to the absences. It's so easy to buy weapons from friends and relatives. I belong to several FB groups where guns are sold and traded daily. y husband and I don't hunt. I was a super careful mom and when my kids 1st started going to friends houses for sleepovers, I'd question the parents about guns and gun locks. We were the only ones w/o guns.

That's actually against Facebook's TOS, you should report each post to Facebook...

Ok, now I get the special approval, it was because of the BS letter he wrote about how his conviction was just a little argument gone wrong. What a creep.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ok, now I get the special approval, it was because of the BS letter he wrote about how his conviction was just a little argument gone wrong. What a creep.

I'm trying to keep up (really, I am)....do we have LE confirmation that he DID have a special permit?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm trying to keep up (really, I am)....do we have LE confirmation that he DID have a special permit?

No, not that I know of. This was in reference to Gardeners post #72.

No, not that I know of. This was in reference to Gardeners post #72.

I recall the story of how it came up a few days back....I guess I'm praying it's not really true. Hoping someone had more sense IYKWIM

SO far we have:
1. a letter he wrote to the Real Estate Commission where he lied about his previous crimes and
2. an interview with a woman who bought a house from TK and called the real estate board and LE.

I think there could have been some kind of miscommunication somewhere but I'm not sure if it was miscommunication on the press reporting what she asked LE about (special approval to be a realtor or special permission to have guns?) OR if it is a miscommunication on what LE told her about TK having special approval.
Regardless of where the lines got crossed, I think we are finding out now that the guns were NOT approved and TK somehow slipped through the cracks. :gaah:

SO far we have:
1. a letter he wrote to the Real Estate Commission where he lied about his previous crimes and
2. an interview with a woman who bought a house from TK and called the real estate board and LE.

I think there could have been some kind of miscommunication somewhere but I'm not sure if it was miscommunication on the press reporting what she asked LE about (special approval to be a realtor or special permission to have guns?) OR if it is a miscommunication on what LE told her about TK having special approval.
Regardless of where the lines got crossed, I think we are finding out now that the guns were NOT approved and TK somehow slipped through the cracks. :gaah:
All your dedication to this case is so appreciated - Thank you!

SO far we have:

In my mind, I thought the special permission was for the RE board. I got that from reading that felons have to present Their case to get that, which he did in his letter of lies.

I never for a moment thought he got a waiver for guns. It may surprise some to know that lawbreakers don't really care about laws. Gun laws in this case. Ever watch Sons of Anarchy? (Only half joking. )

How many guns could he have owned at age 16?

His prior conviction reports state his father was an avid gun collector and explosives enthusiast as well, so perhaps he got at least some of them from his father when he got out? Does anyone know if his bio father is still alive? If not, perhaps he acquired all of them from his father after his passing? I do think some were purchased through private parties as well, as he was very active on many local sales sites, not just for guns but privately sold items in general. I did read in comments on one article that he got at least 2 guns from a guy on FB who does custom dip painting or skins of some sort to pretty much anything. He claimed to have done work on properties for TK and also that he sold TK 2 guns from his collection, which he then customized for TK.

O/T but can the 'Ted' in trending stories be changed to 'Todd'? I didn't know who to contact :)

O/T but can the 'Ted' in trending stories be changed to 'Todd'? I didn't know who to contact :)

That has been bothering me as well. I reported your post and asked a mod to change it. Thanks!

ETA: I also think his face needs to be there instead of KB's. Her pictures are already published on every news story. The trending story about his crimes should not feature her picture. :moo:

That has been bothering me as well. I reported your post and asked a mod to change it. Thanks!

ETA: I also think his face needs to be there instead of KB's. Her pictures are already published on every news story. The trending story about his crimes should not feature her picture. :moo:

I agree, thanks Gardener. Yes as it is no longer just about KB but about Todd's life of crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair