Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting details about the timeline and search warrants in the linked article.

It's crazy how TK didn't worry about pings and FB messages which were what eventually got him caught. Also strange that they got a tip she was "buried on a 100-acre farm in Spartanburg." I'd LOVE to know who sent in that tip.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...odd-kohlhepp/387527001/#&utm_campaign=fbboost

The last few lines of the above article indicated that KB's time was possibly running out because he had a grave pre dug beside her boyfriend's...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tracking a killer: False leads may have delayed Kohlhepp case
<snips>
And yet, as police were searching for the couple, one of the key people they interviewed told them that Carver and Brown were both alive and well and communicating with her and others, according to Anderson Police Department records obtained by the Independent Mail. Nichole Carver, Charles David Carver's estranged wife, discussed such communications at times when they would have been impossible, according to Anderson police records and court records.

According to an arrest warrant and police report, Nichole Carver tried on Oct. 8 to get AT&T to "geo-locate" her estranged husband's cellphone. That case is still pending.

Nichole Carver told Anderson officers on Sept. 11 that she had spoken to her husband around noon that day, according to police records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request. She shared with police that day that her husband told her he and Brown were at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and he was trying to buy two tickets to Vero Beach, Florida, where they had friends.

She said Brown had punched her husband and broken six of his ribs, three on each side, and had also punched his face. Nichole Carver said at one point that her husband's car was in long-term parking at the airport, but then said that he decided to drive to Myrtle Beach to a hospital after he was hurt.

Additional Anderson police records show that officers also investigated mysterious Facebook posts that appeared to come from Charles David Carver's Facebook account. Police ultimately traced the Facebook postings to Nichole Carver's address on Herd Park Court in Anderson, according to Anderson Police Department records provided to the Independent Mail.

Additional Anderson police records show that officers also investigated mysterious Facebook posts that appeared to come from Charles David Carver's Facebook account. Police ultimately traced the Facebook postings to Nichole Carver's address on Herd Park Court in Anderson, according to Anderson Police Department records provided to the Independent Mail.

Ok....THAT I was not expecting. Even though some of the posts sounded as if they may have come from her, I thought many sounded very TK-ish, and I thought it was him playing games, or taking 'ownership' of KB. Thank you for posting this Skibs, after watching his interviews I was surprised the FB stuff didn't come up, and wondered why.

What a loony tunes!!

Im convinced he has more bodies buried out there or somewhere else dumped.

There just has to be some more somewhere. Its like someone else said. The ease at which he kills people and the ease at which he talks about his murders is telling us he is a killer of many.

I am not sure how many more but I would have to guess there is at least more than what they have already uncovered. He is probably waiting to see if he can use the information as a leveraging chip for some sort of favor while in prison. This was one sick and scary person and glad he is behind bars. He can never see freedom again or peoples lives will be in jeopordy. Im convinced he would kill again if given the chance and someone wrongs him in his mind.

I would not doubt if we hear of him killing someone in prison. They need to protect other prisoners from this monster.

I totally agree. There were a few things he said in the interviews that made me think this as well. In particular, the bit about how they will find no fingerprints on any of the bullets because he ALWAYS doubles up on gloves. Because using one pair can still leave a latent print. He emphasized that he did this ALWAYS, even while practicing. WHY would one bother doing that, if not for killing?

Ok....THAT I was not expecting. Even though some of the posts sounded as if they may have come from her, I thought many sounded very TK-ish, and I thought it was him playing games, or taking 'ownership' of KB. Thank you for posting this Skibs, after watching his interviews I was surprised the FB stuff didn't come up, and wondered why.

What a loony tunes!!

You can say that again!

I'm in agreement too about more bodies. Only a matter of time..

<snips>
And yet, as police were searching for the couple, one of the key people they interviewed told them that Carver and Brown were both alive and well and communicating with her and others, according to Anderson Police Department records obtained by the Independent Mail. Nichole Carver, Charles David Carver's estranged wife, discussed such communications at times when they would have been impossible, according to Anderson police records and court records.

According to an arrest warrant and police report, Nichole Carver tried on Oct. 8 to get AT&T to "geo-locate" her estranged husband's cellphone. That case is still pending.

Nichole Carver told Anderson officers on Sept. 11 that she had spoken to her husband around noon that day, according to police records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request. She shared with police that day that her husband told her he and Brown were at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and he was trying to buy two tickets to Vero Beach, Florida, where they had friends.

She said Brown had punched her husband and broken six of his ribs, three on each side, and had also punched his face. Nichole Carver said at one point that her husband's car was in long-term parking at the airport, but then said that he decided to drive to Myrtle Beach to a hospital after he was hurt.

:eek: :confused: Why the heck did she lie? So all those fb posts were made by Charlie's ex? Is NC the "girlfriend" that TK mentions in his jailhouse interview?

I totally agree. There were a few things he said in the interviews that made me think this as well. In particular, the bit about how they will find no fingerprints on any of the bullets because he ALWAYS doubles up on gloves. Because using one pair can still leave a latent print. He emphasized that he did this ALWAYS, even while practicing. WHY would one bother doing that, if not for killing?

I agree Kadoober. He was very deliberate at one point in saying "those are the only people I shot" but I don't believe him. The officer in the room brought up that there are other ways to kill people and TK seemed to give a non-answer to the question. He also tried to make it sound like he never intended to kill Johnny and Charlie on his property and hold the girls captive but that's a load of bull if I ever saw one. The thing about him shooting someone in AZ was interesting and I can't tell if he made that up completely to embellish or not. First, he said someone shot his friend as part of a gang initiation. Then, he says he shot someone when he was 14. He can't remember the man's name but he said drove a blue Nova. I'm sure the police have investigated by now to see if anyone was shot in AZ in 1986 who happened to drive a blue Nova but I wonder if he was hinting at something else with the Nova reference... :thinking:

I agree Kadoober. He was very deliberate at one point in saying "those are the only people I shot" but I don't believe him. The officer in the room brought up that there are other ways to kill people and TK seemed to give a non-answer to the question. He also tried to make it sound like he never intended to kill Johnny and Charlie on his property and hold the girls captive but that's a load of bull if I ever saw one. The thing about him shooting someone in AZ was interesting and I can't tell if he made that up completely to embellish or not. First, he said someone shot his friend as part of a gang initiation. Then, he says he shot someone when he was 14. He can't remember the man's name but he said drove a blue Nova. I'm sure the police have investigated by now to see if anyone was shot in AZ in 1986 who happened to drive a blue Nova but I wonder if he was hinting at something else with the Nova reference... :thinking:

Here is what I wonder... is he holding things back to keep himself relevant? So maybe every couple of years he can get some attention? He certainly seems needy of it, and he confessed Superbike readily enough. As far as we know, that would still be unsolved if he hadn't yapped about it.

In the interview... one of LE's phone's was going off and he asked 'is that more about me?'

It's pretty clear that he needs to talk. A lot. If there are others, I feel like he'll spill the beans when he's feeling lonely.

Here is what I wonder... is he holding things back to keep himself relevant? So maybe every couple of years he can get some attention? He certainly seems needy of it, and he confessed Superbike readily enough. As far as we know, that would still be unsolved if he hadn't yapped about it.

In the interview... one of LE's phone's was going off and he asked 'is that more about me?'

It's pretty clear that he needs to talk. A lot. If there are others, I feel like he'll spill the beans when he's feeling lonely.

In one of the interviews, he says he has more to tell and he will talk to LE about it after the trial for the 7 is complete.

Can't give a link because I can't remember which of the 4 videos it is in.

Also, I think there is more video of him that will be released because we've not heard his confession about KB/CC yet.

In one of the interviews, he says he has more to tell and he will talk to LE about it after the trial for the 7 is complete.

Can't give a link because I can't remember which of the 4 videos it is in.

Also, I think there is more video of him that will be released because we've not heard his confession about KB/CC yet.

In the second video of his meeting with the detective he talks about that Charlie isn't the good guy everyone thought he was and that all the sex with KB was consensual and that he won't fess up to the rape charge.

In the second video of his meeting with the detective he talks about that Charlie isn't the good guy everyone thought he was and that all the sex with KB was consensual and that he won't fess up to the rape charge.
what in the world? if it was consensual I am princess Kate.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMO, this woman should definitely be serving time for both hindering a crime and providing false information to the police. I know she was arrested at some point and then released on bail shortly thereafter, but I can't remember what the official charge(s) was/were or if they are still pending or have now been settled.

ETA: never mind... she was arrested for attempting to retrieve his cell phone records from AT&T. Which is weird to me, because that seems like the least concerning thing she did. Posing on FB as CC and lying to LE about talking to him seems way more serious, at least IMO. I mean, those two acts could have seriously endangered KB's chance of ever being rescued.

What a loony tunes!!

Same here. Now I'm weirded out about the fact that one of the Facebook posts were the lyrics to Hotel California, and TK coincidentally referenced it in an Amazon review. I remember having an 'a-ha!' moment when his Amazon account was first discovered and I saw that review. That one really confirmed my beliefs that it was him posting on the page. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if they should be looking for a link between Nichole and Todd. It's awfully weird that she would lie and say he was alive. And it's also strange how they were chosen and he made sure Charlie went with her that day. Something doesn't seem settled. But I don't know why he wouldn't spill on her. Unless he likes the credit and has no reason to share the limelight.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

48 Hours - Sneak peek: Serial Confessions

The shocking confessions of Todd Kohlhepp -- a real estate agent-turned-serial killer and the stunning rescue video of a woman he held hostage in a shipping container. David Begnaud and Peter Van Sant report Saturday, June 24 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/sneak-peek-serial-confessions/

I thought the guide here said 9. But it must be 10.
Thx for letting me know!

The show:
Surprised me that even though TK had a record (a felon?) and LE knew that he was a customer of the bike shop, but still LE never had considered him a POI.
Also surprised me about the accused pregnant widow and the messed up paternity testing.
Good show. Explained a lot in that hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member