Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the leaf has lines in it and that there are no initials at all. It's only 2x1 inches and it's possible that the peach could represent where she is from like Georgia, or that her name is actually peaches or could it be an apricot?
I find it interesting that the remains were found wrapped in a blanket and placed in the brush under a small tree. If the child was around 2 years old at the time of death, she could've walked away, so I think she was smothered and her mother was dismembered to make her easier to move and place her body into the tub. Also if her mother's remains were found in 1997, then the child must have died at that time too.
attachment.php

Attachments

• apricot_PNG12652.png
    apricot_PNG12652.png
    463 KB · Views: 172
Hi. I am new to this case and have been reading and researching like crazy. Burke had a child with Lowrita? I have been googling him and did not come across this information. Do you know where I can find it, please?

Thanks

[FONT=georgia, serif] Consider inking a peach with a bite taken out of it to symbolize taking a bite out of life and living it to the fullest, also in some cultures it is a symbolism of immortality, so maybe connect the two? live life to the full as you will live forever?? [/FONT]

Good possibility but the father should know his wife or ex wife or mother of his child had a tattoo with some odd looking peaches on her body. Unless she got it after she was with him.
Her DNA is not in NAMUS. Shameful.

Hi Evey. According to the Esoteric Codex-Unknown Serial Killers by Royce Leighton , the baby is a girl and the daughter of Jane Doe number 3. (Pg 71 I think) I do not know if anything in the book has been proved or disproved. You can read it online.
Yea I just found it odd that they never say the death cause or sex. Idk why I wrote race but clearly I was more half awake than I realized. But I'll definitely look into the book since I'm a fan of those type of books. And mainly have ripper and zodiac ones but always enjoy a good book.

Thank you, new in here have been reading bits n pieces of the story. Interesting about the phone cakl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So as someone who gets tattoos a lot after a breakup I am wondering what if her exes iniatls are under it he took whatever from her and put her through hell and she finally left him so she went out to get a tattoo to remember whatever it was she had made it past. And what if the person with her had he cherry tattoo so she wanted one like hers hence the peach. A lot of people get happy after a breakup and run out and get tattooed. Do we know what Burke's middle iniatl is?

Very good point, she may have potential knowledge of the sex workers that were making the rounds over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Iwonder if one of us reached out if she would come tell us any info because to me she seems she really wants to be heard. Edit- thought it was the same lady who was in the news who talked to SG lawyer or maybe it is and I'm just sleepy

Looking at the tattoo on the unidentified remains, and forgive me if anyone has suggested this before, I thought the peach was in the shape of a heart with a piece taken out of it and possibly a teardrop coming down from the broken piece. Could this signify a former boyfriend who broke this woman's heart for instance? Or could it signify sorrow for a lost family member? The initials which I can clearly see look like tBB or tB8-again could mean something to a,family member or ex-boyfriend. Also if it is a peach could it be something to do with Georgia peach? Is this not the national fruit of Georgia? Just throwing the idea out there. And do all tattoo artists sign their work? Also wouldn't each person who did a tattoo have a particular style of colouring, shading, drawing etc. Surely if someone has done or knows of someone who has done similar work, they would come forward?

I know every color of a tear drop has a different meaning(googled what lil Wayne's meant once) i forget how many there are but they usually stand for let's say if this was for murder and she had killed five people she would have five tear drops

Half awake right now but I'm wondering if peaches might have killed her child, and the father killed peaches in revenge?

I hope no one actually reaches out to this woman. She must know Burke is in custody, and if she had something to say I hope she'd come forward on her own.

Iwonder if one of us reached out if she would come tell us any info because to me she seems she really wants to be heard.

I hope no one actually reaches out to this woman. She must know Burke is in custody, and if she had something to say I hope she'd come forward on her own.

Same. But if it happened I wouldn't know if we'd be able to even trust any of it if she's still with him. But if she loves him she will want to prove he's innocent and not a serial killer so who knows what she will come out with. Also it looks more like an apricot to me also but has anyone thought drug mule who overdosed and they got rid of the body and made it seem like a serial killer? Maybe Hackett was truly dealing pain pills and killed them by accident at some secret party and then hid the evidence in the form of chopping the body and leaving it somewhere cause those look like the type of pillowcase I maybe could see the older rich people in the area owning depending on fabric

Tba...initials or acronym. Like to be announced

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The last letter could be cross over of the tooth marks from tattoo where it got too close and we can't see the separation so maybe t.b.

Tba...initials or acronym. Like to be announced

That's what I thought but wasn't sure f anyone suggested it but my first thought was if it says that then could the first letters be related to the killers name being to be announced or the new serial killer being announced and while I saw an E4 in the other two first letters maybe it's a b4 and then the tba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296