Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters mentioned submitting her I don't know if they actually did.

I found where she was originally suggested on here (Post #412 coffeeandacig). Looking into it further I could submit her but it might be a case where neither a positive ID nor a Rule Out could be made because there are only dental records for Evelyn (no DNA or fingerprints) and there's no dental records for Peaches. Interestingly her Doe Network has more detailed info saying her children's father is actually an NYPD Detective! IMO this is even more suspicious that her DNA wouldn't be available. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html

"Mrs. Henriquez, who was 30 at the time, had two children with (name redacted), a police detective based in Manhattan who may have worked at one time as a transit police officer, the officials said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/04/nyregion/using-advice-of-psychic-police-hunt-for-a-body.html

I found where she was originally suggested on here (Post #412 coffeeandacig). Looking into it further I could submit her but it might be a case where neither a positive ID nor a Rule Out could be made because there are only dental records for Evelyn (no DNA or fingerprints) and there's no dental records for Peaches. Interestingly her Doe Network has more detailed info saying her children's father is actually an NYPD Detective! IMO this is even more suspicious that her DNA wouldn't be available. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html

"Mrs. Henriquez, who was 30 at the time, had two children with a police detective based in Manhattan who may have worked at one time as a transit police officer, the officials said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/04/nyregion/using-advice-of-psychic-police-hunt-for-a-body.html
Do we know if her two children are alive and well?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Do we know if her two children are alive and well?

I couldn't find anything about that but I think they would have been too old to be Baby Doe. I also redacted the name because I didn't find any named suspects or POI's in Evelyn's disappearance; is there any way you can delete the name in the quote... I realized that after I typed it and edited it.

I couldn't find anything about that but I think they would have been too old to be Baby Doe. I also redacted the name because I didn't find any named suspects or POI's in Evelyn's disappearance; is there any way you can delete the name in the quote... I realized that after I typed it and edited it.
Done [emoji1]

"Mrs. Henriquez, who was 30 at the time, had two children with (name redacted), a police detective based in Manhattan who may have worked at one time as a transit police officer, the officials said."

I didn't submit her. But, I'll look through old threads to see if someone else did.
No DNA and only dental was very odd, and I thought for sure they'd have her on a rule out by now. Internal Affairs conducted search for her body with FBI.
Add to that her husband was previously a NY Transit Cop. See Asian male thread about Rashawn Brazzel's murder Emre E post 218. Only someone with knowledge of the subway tunnels - tracks could have dumped his body there.

I'm just getting in to this thread now so apologies if this has alredy been brought up...

I'm on page 30 or so where talk of the possible letters/numbers on Peaches tattoo is being talked about. I saved a copy of the image to play around with the settings a bit to see if I could make out what it says and I noticed that it appears (to me) that there is some kind of "face" in the tattoo... it looks like possibly a fish? I don't know if I'm just seeing things or what but does anyone else see it?

Just thinking out loud here. Could the initials on Peaches be for a gang? I know in Chicago they have/had a gang with the initials IGA.

I'm just getting in to this thread now so apologies if this has alredy been brought up...

I'm on page 30 or so where talk of the possible letters/numbers on Peaches tattoo is being talked about. I saved a copy of the image to play around with the settings a bit to see if I could make out what it says and I noticed that it appears (to me) that there is some kind of "face" in the tattoo... it looks like possibly a fish? I don't know if I'm just seeing things or what but does anyone else see it?

Pisces?
54a9fc3c83dfe64b40622f6f56d70f29.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It definitely doesn't look like that. It kind of looks Nemo-ish.. I could be wrong that it's a fish but I definitely see some kind of face.. I've never posted pictures before so hopefully this turns out right.

Original (saved from this thread):
325671f6dc9366c833dbf9523084ec1b.jpg

Where the "face" is:
1aa074352446e6e0eadbea3ad0c78061.jpg

Zoomed in:
888841d9c94849dfd1eb61123bbc1fda.jpg

After editing the picture randomly:
2f291661f084b7e6ebf59f164779eb05.jpg

I did a search in the thread and I haven't seen mention of it...so maybe I'm seeing things? I noticed it right away though so I dunno.

It definitely doesn't look like that. It kind of looks Nemo-ish.. I could be wrong that it's a fish but I definitely see some kind of face.. I've never posted pictures before so hopefully this turns out right.

Where the "face" is:

Zoomed in:

I did a search in the thread and I haven't seen mention of it...so maybe I'm seeing things? I noticed it right away though so I dunno.

Brilliant but you've misread me. The fish can be different but the direction the same. Thus fish head is curving to the left, anti-clockwise zodiac sign

Or could it be someone got something over an old bullet wound or a scar? And the fishhead is scar tissue?

Where the "face" is:

Zoomed in:

Could it be Cherries? It looks like there is a stem at the top of the peach. It looks like it is on an angle. Looks like the biggest Cherry has a hole in it.

Kind of like this. But this picture has 2 cherries. It looks like Peaches covered up one with 3 cherries.

attachment.php

By the way Great Find!!!:goldcrown:

Attachments

• Cherry-Tattoos-4-602x220.jpg
    Cherry-Tattoos-4-602x220.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 93
Try and remember the scale of the peach. 2". Is it even possible to have that much detail in approximately 1/4"-1/3"?

IF it is something, it doesn't look too detailed to begin with. It looks like an outline. Possibly a cover up? Would a tattoo look this way if it was covered up? The "outline" I see looks very worn away or scarred... maybe it's a scar?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Or does it look like something is there? It's really bugging me because I can clearly see SOMETHING although admittedly I'm not sure what exactly it is...

Just thinking out loud a bit... hmm

IF it is something, it doesn't look too detailed to begin with. It looks like an outline. Possibly a cover up? Would a tattoo look this way if it was covered up? The "outline" I see looks very worn away or scarred... maybe it's a scar?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Or does it look like something is there? It's really bugging me because I can clearly see SOMETHING although admittedly I'm not sure what exactly it is...

Just thinking out loud a bit... hmm

Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics