Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my personal opinion based on my experience from studying psychology in college with an emphasis on abnormal psychology. I honestly believe there are two killers. It doesn't make sense to have one killer that both preserves the victims by wrapping them up and at the same time slaughters other victims. One killer enjoys having trophies of his accomplishments and the other thinks nothing of his victims. They are strictly there for his pleasure and his pleasure happens to be mutilation. Then he throws them away like trash, because that's what they are to him. Serial killers, at least none that I've studied, both mutilate some victims and preserve others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected on my comment on serial killers. There have been two significant instances involving 3 serial killers where the method of death varied greatly. One was H.H. Holmes back in the late 1880's to early 1890's in Chicago (although he had killed in other locations, the vast majority of his killings were in Chicago). The other killers were Leonard Lake and Charles Ng who killed as a pair in Northern California from 1983-1985. All three enjoyed torturing their victims and they all three killed for profit too. Of course the theory of a serial killer pair, each with their own signature, could very well be a possibility in Long Island.

The Tattoo may identify Peaches with a combination of other criteria. She will not be identified by the Tattoo alone. Too much emphasis is being placed on it in itself to find her identity.

The Tattoo may identify Peaches with a combination of other criteria. She will not be identified by the Tattoo alone. Too much emphasis is being placed on it in itself to find her identity.

I may be mistaken, but they're using the tattoo as a lead because it's one a few, if not the only distinguishing characteristic they have to work with. What they have found aside from her torso is skeletal remains. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's late and I closely following about 6-8 cases right now. It's all starting to become a mirage at this hour.

I appreciate that all of us want the same thing; Justice. Sometimes we seem to automatically challenge others definition of what is potentally accurate. Which is normal in general.

For me, I have learned that nobody has to agree with a potential direction with so little else to go after. It's then one takes their best/only conclusion to a different approach outside the community. The worst that could happen is not being right. Defining one's personal opinion doesn't stop here.

This is the best platform to begin. There are many sources to continue the mutual goal,even going it alone. It is a challenge to go beyond here. I say if you have something you can expand on, take it to whom ever can either confirm or deny the possibility of possible or impossible.

Im just saying this is the airstrip, either fly or dont take off and stay here and continue to mutually search all ideas. We all have the same goal,give back Peaches her real name. The writing in her peach leaf is what I'm going after. Even if im incorrect I am working on my theory that the lettering is possibly related to Cystic Fibrosis. I have contacted the foundation that records all with people with it. Im working on the legal approach to see if Peaches profile is within their records. but i run into a legal challenge..... I need a Legal entity to do it. I know most dont think this is a viable possibility. But im going to try to see if it produces a possible lead. So please lets pray TOGETHER no matter the result. Thanks for reading this rant of mine; Greatly appreciated.

I appreciate that all of us want the same thing; Justice. Sometimes we seem to automatically challenge others definition of what is potentally accurate. Which is normal in general.

For me, I have learned that nobody has to agree with a potential direction with so little else to go after. It's then one takes their best/only conclusion to a different approach outside the community. The worst that could happen is not being right. Defining one's personal opinion doesn't stop here.

This is the best platform to begin. There are many sources to continue the mutual goal,even going it alone. It is a challenge to go beyond here. I say if you have something you can expand on, take it to whom ever can either confirm or deny the possibility of possible or impossible.

Im just saying this is the airstrip, either fly or dont take off and stay here and continue to mutually search all ideas. We all have the same goal,give back Peaches her real name. The writing in her peach leaf is what I'm going after. Even if im incorrect I am working on my theory that the lettering is possibly related to Cystic Fibrosis. I have contacted the foundation that records all with people with it. Im working on the legal approach to see if Peaches profile is within their records. but i run into a legal challenge..... I need a Legal entity to do it. I know most dont think this is a viable possibility. But im going to try to see if it produces a possible lead. So please lets pray TOGETHER no matter the result. Thanks for reading this rant of mine; Greatly appreciated.

If you feel strongly about something and your gut instinct is pushing you in that direction than you need to go that direction. I think there is a reason we have these instincts. I've seen numbers in the tattoo they just aren't what anyone else saw. You can't argue with perception. Just go with what YOU know and feel. It might get you somewhere. If you ask for opinions though you will get them with the best intentions in mind of course.

586f8541d409541b3cfd63e50a626ee5.jpg

Cherries seem like Cherries. The hearts or blood was added later or after the tat was done on the day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to say they're just badly done cherries but everyone I've a asked today said those can't be cherries cause of the fooliage and weird one that's small my mom thinks it's a fun flower if some sort

I want to say they're just badly done cherries but everyone I've a asked today said those can't be cherries cause of the fooliage and weird one that's small my mom thinks it's a fun flower if some sort
Cherries grow on trees and do have leaves, if you Google cherry tattoo and look at all of the images, most have leaves.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Made it Black and White and darkened it.
a94f4ff97671a0cedd9337cee8b27d98.jpg

I used every app on my phone even Instagram to mess with it but no matter by what the circled thing always shows so could it be a scar or mole or freckles?

Someone should start a fundraiser for reward money to anyone that can identity these victims. Money talks

Do we so a for it or it and cherry? Good idea. We also could do daily posts of the tattoos to see if we get any info

Cherries grow on trees and do have leaves, if you Google cherry tattoo and look at all of the images, most have leaves.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Oh I know but Ira just the shape and all of it that's weird to me hit most of all the tiny one. I think it's green inn started to spread because it lacked a outline and that's why it looks so odd. But again it's clear to me cherries wasn't kept long where as peaches tattoo looks so new that's it feels like she was kept cold. Is it possible someone's knew cops would be searching the area so they dropped the bodies there the night before knowing they had no evidence on them?

I put the clip up the other day. Out of his mouth came 'she was up from New York with a friend' along these lines. This was The Killing Season.

Then America's Most wanted. 'She was here with her Aunti and Cousin from LI'

There's a phone call. He has described the journey of the Mother and son to take approximately 2 hours. A map was created going out 200KM. Reaches NJ.

Which story will we take as true? Everything washed away in the storm. Another story. He'll be on Oprah next telling us he knows the killer's name but he can't say for legal reasons.

We should contact the other tattoo artist that had come forward

I stand corrected on my comment on serial killers. There have been two significant instances involving 3 serial killers where the method of death varied greatly. One was H.H. Holmes back in the late 1880's to early 1890's in Chicago (although he had killed in other locations, the vast majority of his killings were in Chicago). The other killers were Leonard Lake and Charles Ng who killed as a pair in Northern California from 1983-1985. All three enjoyed torturing their victims and they all three killed for profit too. Of course the theory of a serial killer pair, each with their own signature, could very well be a possibility in Long Island.

I think bundy did a few methods but usually stuck to one and didn't Israel keyes switch it up? It was like they had a few ways that they liked and switched between the them. Holmes is correct also. I think it's possible he was finding his favorite way or as I said in Asian male thread perhaps this rich dude pays henchmen to fetch girls then dispose of the body and that perhaps Asian male was one but wanted more money or blackmailed him so he killed him. I also wonder if the killer owns a goodwill thrift store type place and uses random crap with the bodies to confuse people and then takes by their actual stuff and sells it in the store. And I also debated if these were under the table illegal immigrant workers and that's why no report and they died on the job so the person did this with the bodies, I know those aren't likely though but I also think he could mix and match his victims clothes and such.

I agree I think with the tattoo the best we can do is get the image out there. And the fabric by contacting hotels and motels and showing them the sham and seeing if they know if a place had them. We also could pass the tattoo images around to shops that would have been there then. Maybe we should list every job that would be familiar with the area and think what would be needed to get to the areas and what way is best. As in wouldn't someone's backyard be the best route? Was she founs in bushes or tree or what? I wonder if any photos exist of the spot they found her. Not sure it would help but worth a try. Also if the tattoo cover up is one maybe it's numbers for an anniversary and the guy's name but I dont think it'll help less he killed her

I wish we had a list of when each body was found and likely killed so we can try to figure out if they get kept cold and get dropped randomly or what. As well as photos of each spot the bodies were found. And with cherry and Asian male I wish we had his clothes and the suitcase she was in. So I read someone is leaving dollar where the bodies were found is it true? I'm picturing some demented killer leaving them or someone who knows who the killer is but can't do anything and feels guilt and leaving dolls hells to feel better

My opinion, for what it's worth (2 cents). I have a lot of tattoos, so it's just coming from personal experience.

Peaches' tattoo doesn't look new to me, and looks kind of sloppily done. I don't believe it's a cover up of any kind - too small and the colors too light. If the artist who came forward is who actually did the tattoo, memory from 20 years prior - with no records - is iffy at best.

I think bundy did a few methods but usually stuck to one and didn't Israel keyes switch it up? It was like they had a few ways that they liked and switched between the them. Holmes is correct also. I think it's possible he was finding his favorite way or as I said in Asian male thread perhaps this rich dude pays henchmen to fetch girls then dispose of the body and that perhaps Asian male was one but wanted more money or blackmailed him so he killed him. I also wonder if the killer owns a goodwill thrift store type place and uses random crap with the bodies to confuse people and then takes by their actual stuff and sells it in the store. And I also debated if these were under the table illegal immigrant workers and that's why no report and they died on the job so the person did this with the bodies, I know those aren't likely though but I also think he could mix and match his victims clothes and such.

I think this killer (or killers) are hiding in plain sight. So often serial killers do. It's likely that the "party house" was an easy way to find prey and no one realized there was a killer in their midst. I don't think both killers used the party house though. I think one killer is someone that is very sociable and well liked (trophy killer) while the other is someone who keeps to himself (mutilator).

I find it interesting that once the incident with Shannon Gilbert happened and the dumping area was discovered, the murders appear to have stopped. Makes me wonder if LE has looked into people that suddenly moved away during that time.

From everything I've read on Israel Keyes he only completely confessed to the murder of the Curriers and Samantha Koening. The manner of death was strangulation or shooting. The rest of the murders he confessed to he refused to give names or details, which has made it difficult for LE to investigate these murders since Keyes committed suicide and there's no way to get any more info on the victims. Maybe I've missed stuff on him (not impossible). If you're aware of any articles or info on him that reveals more about his crimes I would definitely like to read them.

I wish we had a list of when each body was found and likely killed so we can try to figure out if they get kept cold and get dropped randomly or what. As well as photos of each spot the bodies were found. And with cherry and Asian male I wish we had his clothes and the suitcase she was in. So I read someone is leaving dollar where the bodies were found is it true? I'm picturing some demented killer leaving them or someone who knows who the killer is but can't do anything and feels guilt and leaving dolls hells to feel better

Ask and ye shall receive..lol. BigCityAccountant took time out of their busy schedule and made one for us Evey..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?327690-Manorville-John-Doe-NamUS-2725/page3

a32893c0942eb3ca1e410b11905569f8.jpg

This is a better photo. Without getting too bogged down I think it is pours. The line may be from bruising or just ink. It's a great idea for a design but as it's not done often maybe the tattoo artist just did a poor job. And maybe when they finished the client asked for a bit more blood to make it stand out as it's small.

9dad6f282ff89dd78ac887ae7757460c.jpg

Black and white and brightened doesn't really show anything. The right leaf seems to be a design which you would find in a leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members