Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.variety.com/VR1117939918.html

snip

The battle between "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and Scientology is escalating.

The dust-up gained steam last week when Isaac Hayes, a practicing Scientologist who has long been the voice of the character Chef, quit after objecting to a "South Park" episode called "Trapped in the Closet," which lampooned both the religion and Tom Cruise. The skirmish continued this week, when Comedy Central abruptly pulled a repeat of that episode that was scheduled to air Wednesday evening.

j2mirish said:
:sick: :doh: :sick: I was sooooooooooo hoping she would come to her senses or her family would take her away from the cult............and another thing---- I have always just loved John Travolta, even though i knew he was was of THEM, I just always sidestepped it with him, because he didnt put it in your face....but now, thanks to cruise....I dont like him anymore either...:sick: :doh: :sick: :sick: :sick: :doh:

j2, I feel the same way about John, darn it! Also I saw him on Leno one night recently and he was such a pain compared to the way I remembered him in similar appearances years ago. He was very affected and described his children's lives in such a way that it was obvious he is spoiling them rotten and that they are brats, imho. I was so disappointed and the Scientology thing with all these celebs just makes me cringe! Triangular rings? A bridge into total freedom? Is it a marriage or a brainwashing ceremony? Yuck!

Also I think that picture is from their recent trip to Australia for a funeral or something.

Eve

eve said:
j2, I feel the same way about John, darn it! Also I saw him on Leno one night recently and he was such a pain compared to the way I remembered him in similar appearances years ago. He was very affected and described his children's lives in such a way that it was obvious he is spoiling them rotten and that they are brats, imho. I was so disappointed and the Scientology thing with all these celebs just makes me cringe! Triangular rings? A bridge into total freedom? Is it a marriage or a brainwashing ceremony? Yuck!

Also I think that picture is from their recent trip to Australia for a funeral or something.

Eve
i'm glad I didnt see it!
YUCK is right-- what is the matter with these people??:bang:

j2mirish said:
i'm glad I didnt see it!
YUCK is right-- what is the matter with these people??:bang:

For one thing, they make so much money and become so out of touch with everything except their own egos -- they just don't live in the real world! I really think it scrambles their brains. The need the public but they sort of hate the public!

Eve

eve said:
For one thing, they make so much money and become so out of touch with everything except their own egos -- they just don't live in the real world! I really think it scrambles their brains. The need the public but they sort of hate the public!

Eve
I have said a million time, I would like to have that kinda money-- bet I would stay in touch AND be happy:banghead:

they make so much money and become so out of touch with everything except their own egos
Gee, whatever could you mean (joke!)... just because Travolta has his own airport and hangar right outside the front door of his home, what makes you think he's out of touch???

Tom Cruise just makes me totally sick. Everytime he opens his big mouth something completely idiotic comes out. I have no intention of ever seeing another one of his movies again.I don't care what nonsense people want to believe in just don't push their nonsense onto everyone else. He gets paid to be an actor not a spokes person for the evils of phyciatry. Katie seems so brainwashed by him it's sickening. I wish the mothership would hurry and beem them up so we wouldn't have to hear about them anymore. Yuck!!!!

j2mirish said:
:sick: :doh: :sick: I was sooooooooooo hoping she would come to her senses or her family would take her away from the cult............and another thing---- I have always just loved John Travolta, even though i knew he was was of THEM, I just always sidestepped it with him, because he didnt put it in your face....but now, thanks to cruise....I dont like him anymore either...:sick: :doh: :sick: :sick: :sick: :doh:
I agree!!!! Travolta started going a bit downhill in my book when he bawled on stage when Oprah had the firefighters on...anyone remember that? I mean, to shed a tear over something emotional, fine. But he really blubbered. For whatever reason my hubby and I were both home that day - don't remember why cuz we are both usualy at work - but hub said "holy cow, what a sap". I thought he was sort of right. Lol.

Anyway - this whole thing is just gross. We watched Batman Begins last night and every time I saw Katie I just went "ewwwwww". Maybe she made the right move though, because her future as an actress in her own right didn't look so great. "Her emotions run the gamut from A to B" as an old hollywood gossip columnist once said about someone else...can't remember who.

But then again, if she were already hooked up with Saint Cruise, perhaps she didn't have any emotions left.

The quote was in a review by Dorothy Parker about Kate Hepburn in a play she was appearing in early in her career.

sharpar said:
The quote was in a review by Dorothy Parker about Kate Hepburn in a play she was appearing in early in her career.
Thank you. I thought it was Katharine Hepburn, but didn't really want to say it for fear that someone would think I was comparing Katie Holmes to Katharine Hepburn. NOT.

Hbgchick said:
Thank you. I thought it was Katharine Hepburn, but didn't really want to say it for fear that someone would think I was comparing Katie Holmes to Katharine Hepburn. NOT.

Miss Holmes, we KNOW Kate Hepburn and you are NO Kate Hepburn!

KATE Hepburn (doesn't Tom want Katie to be called "Kate?" - LOL) would tell that twit Tom Cruise where to stuff it, I'll tell ya!

Now she was a movie star! And she had brains, class and strength of will! Those two women share nothing but the same initials.

Eve

HeartofTexas said:
Okay, here's the new scoop! First, the picture of Katie pregnant is from their recent trip to Australia in February. And here's the newest "word" on their marriage:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27264140.shtml
"TomKat is having a boy ..."

OK, I know I'm way out of the loop on this because I usually try to avoid reading articles about these two (just the dish on here *lol*), but how long has the press been referring to them as a singular being? :eek: :eek: :eek: That is just frightening! Does Katie refer to herself that way? UGH!!!

They are still at it:

Cruise and Holmes seal it with a kiss 3/17/06

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=176331972&p=y7633z678

Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thrilled baseball fans last night when they smooched on the big screen at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California.

The pair were cheering on Team USA in their World Baseball Classic match against Mexico when the stadium's famous Kisscam fell on the lovestruck pair.

Red-faced Holmes giggled as Cruise gave her a lingering kiss on the lips.

-----------------------

The following is about Tom and Nicole---I have been somewhat following the Anthony Pellicano case and I found the following two articles interesting:

Kidman-Cruise phone tapes discovered

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18502022-23109,00.html

NICOLE Kidman has reportedly been questioned by the FBI after investigators found recordings of phone calls to her ex-husband Tom Cruise about their divorce.

An investigation into celebrity private eye Anthony Pellicano discovered the recordings, according to a report in the Daily Mirror.

Mr Pellicano had previously worked for Cruise's lawyer Dennis Wasser.

The tapes of the Cruise-Kidman calls were made in 2001.

Another private eye, Richie Di Sabatino, who was acting on behalf of Kidman's lawyers, believed the recording "was probably from Tom's phone".

"We swept her phones and put on an encryption device so she couldn't be wiretapped," Mr Di Sabatino said.

"We tried to keep one step ahead."

A more detailed article: The Independent--March 17, 2006

Kidman and Cruise drawn into tangled case of private eye

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article351713.ece

Jean said:
The following is about Tom and Nicole---I have been somewhat following the Anthony Pellicano case and I found the following two articles interesting:

Kidman-Cruise phone tapes discovered

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18502022-23109,00.html
Jean-
I've been following the Pellicano drama, too. It will be interesting to see what gets uncovered in the investigation. There's some juicy stuff on the LA Times website today. That guy is/was a GOON!!!:bang:

Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thrilled baseball fans last night when they smooched on the big screen at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California.

OH MY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE BEEN PRESENT FOR THAT?
:bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :sick: :sick:

IdahoMom said:
Jean-
I've been following the Pellicano drama, too. It will be interesting to see what gets uncovered in the investigation. There's some juicy stuff on the LA Times website today. That guy is/was a GOON!!!:bang:

You are right! Pellicano is a "Goon", plus he has absolutely NO integrity. That said, I would still love to hear about all of the dirt he has uncovered! :) I did read the LA Times article today, it was a good, informative read!

Maybe one of these days when we have some extra time, we could start a Pellicano thread!

Jean said:
You are right! Pellicano is a "Goon", plus he has absolutely NO integrity. That said, I would still love to hear about all of the dirt he has uncovered! :) I did read the LA Times article today, it was a good, informative read!

Maybe one of these days when we have some extra time, we could start a Pellicano thread!
I was thinking the same thing...I'll start one, if you'll post what you find. :)

j2mirish said:

OH MY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE BEEN PRESENT FOR THAT?
:bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :sick: :sick:

My ball park frank would have been down the back of the person in front of me. :eek: :innocent: :sick:

Pelicano used to work for Cruise's attorney and the phone taps were thought to be on Cruises phone. Could that mean Tom was taping Nicole and his divorce conversations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GEC0704