DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c1 LARC THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS F T $5,004.00 9/24/2009 12:02:47 PM
Wow, so LE is done with him! Sounds like they got what they needed out of him. Now they are after his mother Lisa; nationwide warrant for her arrest, her bond set at $10.5K. They let WBG go immediately, which seemed strange. They still have Nay Nay, as far as we know. Interesting...wonder who they will go after next. ???

I sure hope that LE is getting their ducks in a row and not just running into dead ends.

This is the first I've read about the dream. How strange. Why would 4 people come into the home to take a child. That does not make sense. Who else did she mention?

Vickie, this is the thing, no ones name has been mentioned except Hank Jr.
I don't think they came to take a child, but maybe a situation presented itself and the opportunity was there and the child. When Misty had this revelation it was blocked out by LE to the public. If we knew who these people were, we might have an inkling to who the perp is.Just a guess.

What's the story with Lisa? Could she have stolen checks from Marvin when they stole the gun??

Well, that was quick. the reduction and bond must have been taken care of before they posted the change. Hmmmmmmm.....appears that LE does have a plan in the works. Oh, to know what they are thinking.

Hey stilettos, I wonder what they need to talk to Lisa about. It seems like LE is bringing in all the Croslins, heh? All the Croslins getting out of dodge and now all the Croslins going to jail, doesn' that seem strange?

I just had a thought. What if Hank told them that Lisa was the one that made the non emergency phone call? I can see a "worried" Misty calling Mommy for help or advice. IDK just thinking out loud

Hey stilettos, I wonder what they need to talk to Lisa about. It seems like LE is bringing in all the Croslins, heh? All the Croslins getting out of dodge and now all the Croslins going to jail, doesn' that seem strange?

I just had a thought. What if Hank told them that Lisa was the one that made the non emergency phone call? I can see a "worried" Misty calling Mommy for help or advice. IDK just thinking out loud

Part of me wonders if they (LE) are getting close to an arrest...and are bringing them in to pressure info needed for the case by SA?

LE shining the flashlight, bugs scurrying for some dark spot in every direction, this case may break yet!

Sorry to dredge up a slightly old thread - but does anyone know when the gun was stolen? I can't find details about the actual theft...

Tommy supposedly took the gun from RC/MC's home? Is that correct?
When was the gun reported stolen?
When did the alleged theft take place?
If I understand correctly - Tommy took the gun and hid it in a culvert?

If anyone has links or can answer some of these questions I'd be most grateful.

Thanks

Deej

Sorry to dredge up a slightly old thread - but does anyone know when the gun was stolen? I can't find details about the actual theft...

Thanks

Deej

I could be wrong but I do think the gun he was arrested for stealing belonged to an elderly neighbor man. I think he & his mom went to use the neighbors phone, he was accused /arrested for stealing the gun, his mother later arrested in TN for stealing the old mans cks & cashing at least one of them.

Thanks

Deej

Tommy stole the gun from a 76 year old, legally blind man that was a former neighbor.

The exact date of the theft is unknown. It is believed to have happened sometime over the course of several days. Mr. Martin (the victim) noticed it missing the morning after Tommy & Lisa Croslin stopped by at 4am one evening/morning to use his "phone". (This also is where Lisa Croslin's charges stem from -- she allegedly stole checks from Mr. Martin and cashed one for $400.00)

You can read the police report here:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf

I believe you are thinking of a different incident. Ron had a gun stolen from him prior to HaLeigh going missing. It was believed that cousin J.O. stole that gun. That gun did end up being located in the culvert outside Tommy's residence and was returned to Ron.

Can you disclose who said RC had a gun stolen from him? I don't think RC ever wanted that fact known, did he?

A gun was found by MIsty at RC directions (over the phone) to look in a culvert near her parents home one day but as I recall no time/date was given.

And does anyone know where Lisa and Hank Croslin were residing on Feb 9?...Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back