Tommy Croslin claims mistreatment in Putman Jail per Att

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TC has always been consistent in that he will say whatever it takes to get himself out of whatever bad situation he currently finds himself in.

He now finds himself in a bad situation, in that he is housed with not only RC, but people he probably had drug dealing with in the past. To add to that, his cell is not as comfy as that to which he has recently been accustomed.

When you are encarcerated, your world becomes very small – just your cell, the food, the people around you. He was getting used to St John, but since his move, his little world has come crashing down on him, and shaken him up.

He can’t complain about the accommodation and his fellow cellmates not being to his satisfaction, and could they please move him back to more congenial surroundings. That will not get him anywhere.

So, what can he do about the situation – the only thing TLC (Tommy Liar Croslin) can do to possibly get himself back to St. John is to say that he is being mistreated – that is the Only Thing He Can Do.
IMOO

ps. I'm sure that LE are not treating him with kid gloves and are being direct and to the point about what they expect from him, but that does not constitute mistreatment and threats. They know the law, and what they can and can't do.

I have not forgotten that Tommy and Misty both claimed not long ago that anytime they tried to mention RC to detectives, they did not want to hear it. They both lie like rugs but that does not mean that every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie. I had suspected at one point that LE must have some inkling of JO as the perp if they kept trying to force statements about JO from Misty and Tommy (and yes, it appeared to me LE might have been doing that).

But now, I am not sure LE has any inkling about JO as the perp. One reason is by law they can bring a person in for questioning and hold them for (I believe) up to 72 hours. After that they have to either charge them or let them go. I am not aware that LE has ever brought JO in and held him for questioning, which makes me think they have nothing on JO.

Sorry to seem to go off topic here but with this case one thing is connected to another thing, and the other thing goes on to connect with something else, and so on. The gist, though, is this: LE suspects Tommy of something--maybe not of being the actual perp but at least of KNOWING something he has not told. Or...maybe Tommy has made a statement now and Werter is upset that he talked to LE without his attorney present? In that case, Werter would want to get whatever statement Tommy made thrown out if there is ever a trial in the Haleigh case. The only way to get a statement thrown out is to show it was coerced or obtained illegally. LE knows what they can and cannot do to obtain statements; LE did not want Cobra's Ron tapes and did not want Donna Brock's Misty tapes because they were not legally obtained recordings and thus cannot be used as evidence in court; in fact, LE is prohibited from even listening to them.

What Werter is doing is typical for a defense attorney. If their client gets in deep doo-doo, they try with any means available to rectify the situation. The real question is WHY is this happening? Either it is a defense tactic, or LE is in fact guilty of wrongdoing. For now, I am comfortable seeing it as a defense tactic.

Again, you are believing what Tommy and his lawyer are saying. I don't know how else to explain it to you, so I won't.

By the way, LE WANTS to see the right person punished for this crime as well.
You don't know who they are/are not pressuring. You don't know who they are/are not talking to, or looking at, or questioning, or pressuring, or phone tapping, or computer watching, etc...etc.....You just don't know. So, for you to state emphatically that "The pressure is being put on the wrong person!"...is too presumptuous and speculative on your part.

If you would read some of my other posts here at WS, you will not find a person who believes in Ronald Cummings guilt as much as I do (Well, OK, there are some..lol), BUT if it takes LE pressuring Misty, Tommy, Timmy, TN, GGM, Ron, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny to get justice for Haleigh--then SO BE IT. :)
I think part of the problem, is that it's hard for an observer to focus in on only one guilty person. I think so many crimes have been committed during this investigation, that it's hard to seperate the killer, from the rest, because they're all guilty of something...the drug dealers, drug users, liars, hinderers, impeders, coverers, cleaner uppers, neglecters, abusers, threateners, & it goes on & on...My feeling is that LE is right on target with Tommy. I say, go after him, but, I want all of the others got too.

Hello everyone. I see we have some news.

Let's remember that we are all here for Haleigh and it has been a long road for every one of us.

Tommy has changed his story quite a few times, so it is logical to question whether he is telling the truth now.

Also, there are many who are frustrated with the way LE had handled this case and they are entitled to their opinions.

However! Let's not attack LE and let's not attack each other. Stick with the facts and come together over Haleigh. :grouphug:

Sorry Kim, I got a phone call while composing my last post, and finished it after I got off the call. I did not see your post till after I sent it. Please delete it if you think I crossed the line.

Wow, I am quite shocked that most people are actually believing this about LE. Think about WHERE Werter got this information....Ummm...the outright "honest" Tommy Croslin???
:rolleyes:

Exactly!!

Posted by badme102:
Maryann

I have been around this case from the first day and I am not saying that Tommy necessarily killed Haleigh, but I will bet that he definitely KNOWS what happened and probably helped in the cover up of the murder of a CHILD! Remember her?
.............snipped......................................

Yes, yes, yes! I remember Haleigh and that's why I'm so upset. I don't want to just see "somebody" go to jail for whatever happened to her, I want to see THE person responsible in jail. Maybe some don't care if pressure is put on what could be an innocent party, while the one responsible goes along without a care in this world, but I do. This is just the straw that broke the camel's back as far as they way LE has conducted this entire investigation. The pressure is being put on the wrong person!

Law Enforcement wants THE PERSON responsible for Haleigh in jail to. More than any of us do, I am betting on that and praying for that because that is how Haleigh will receive the justice that she deserves.

Thursday, July 1, 2010:

Croslin's defense attorney, James Werner, filed a motion this week ordering investigators to stop talking to his client without his permission.

Werner said the pressure to solve the Haleigh case may be forcing investigators to take unethical tactics.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24112773/detail.html

From Issues With Jane Valez Mitchell on April 23, 2010

WERTER: I have a good working relationship with law enforcement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

Oh well......C'est la vie

LOL

Papa, was he talking about Putnam, or St John's when he said that? (Werter)

Law Enforcement wants THE PERSON responsible for Haleigh in jail to. More than any of us do, I am betting on that and praying for that because that is how Haleigh will receive the justice that she deserves.

Elle, I sincerely hope you are right!

Papa, was he talking about Putnam, or St John's when he said that? (Werter)

I'm pretty sure he was talking about LE in general, but specifically the PCSO, FDLE, and FBI because he was talking about what led to the Shell Harbor search etc. and St Johns didn't have a direct role in that.

Here's the actual complaint Werter filed:

Attachments

• TCComplaint1.jpg
    TCComplaint1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 37
  • TCComplaint2.jpg
    TCComplaint2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 28
  • TCComplaint3.jpg
    TCComplaint3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 23
  • TCComplaint4.jpg
    TCComplaint4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
Remember when misty said she was being mistreated, because the TV wasn't at the angle where she could see it from her cot, and she wasn't able to get out and walk around when she wanted, and the food wasn't to her liking. She threatened to have her family go on all the talk shows and tell the world how bad she was being treated. Maybe Tommy should threaten to do the same.

Remember when misty said she was being mistreated, because the TV wasn't at the angle where she could see it from her cot, and she wasn't able to get out and walk around when she wanted, and the food wasn't to her liking. She threatened to have her family go on all the talk shows and tell the world how bad she was being treated. Maybe Tommy should threaten to do the same.

...and she was being starved.

Exactly!!

Everyone in this story has lied. Actually, every person on earth has lied at least once, but that does not make people incapable of telling the truth. Its a fact Tommy is back in Putnam, its a fact hes in General Pop with Ronald, a man who said he would kill the person who did something to his daughter...... all the rumors, and all the people who think Tommy did something, hes in danger being with Ron and being in General, bottom line.

jmo

Wow. LE is trying to solve a MURDER of a 5 year old INNOCENT child. I could care less what LE does or doesn't do to these so-called "grownups" that were involved and/or had knowledge of her death.

I WILL keep Haleigh front and foremost on my list of importance, and to heck with all of these liars that could care less about justice for Haleigh or the value of her life!

Post of the day!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back