Tony's Statement Tied to 6/15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe TL could have been involved at all - if he was you can BET YOUR LIFE that Casey would have ratted him out by now. Maybe not though if she knew she would take the heat too. When it comes to this case I don't know WHAT to think anymore :(

I have a question (probably been A & A). If GA found gas cans in KC trunk on the 24, then way didn't he call LE and tell them his earlier report of vandalism was a mistake, that one of his kids needed gas and couldn't reach him?? I think this 'gas cans in the trunk' is a cover up and it stinks as bad as the car, IMO. KC took caylee the night of the 15th muttering the whole time, speculation here, I'll be damned if you are kicking me out and keeping caylee, IMHO. And she probably blamed CA (to herself, of course) for the child's death. No wonder CA is in denial, she feels responsible for this. So sad :nerves:
I read somewhere (who knows where) that GA said he simply forgot to call police back when he found the cans in the trunk. I often wondered if the hair, stain & decomp smell was in the trunk when he went in there, of course he's going to say no at this point. Remember he told LE Casey did not want him in the trunk & that he felt she was lying or knew more than she was saying or something to that effect.....maybe he said that because of something he seen in the trunk.

Sorry Bond, we've strayed OT again! I agree with Dawn above, the cell pings will add a lot of missing pieces to your puzzle & they have not been released for the 15th, you're right about the importance of those days.

I might be remembering something incorrectly, but I thought Cindy's dad and mom lived closer to her than Mount Dora. I know Casey said Mount Dora in interview, but Casey said a lotof things in interview!

I read somewhere (who knows where) that GA said he simply forgot to call police back when he found the cans in the trunk. I often wondered if the hair, stain & decomp smell was in the trunk when he went in there, of course he's going to say no at this point. Remember he told LE Casey did not want him in the trunk & that he felt she was lying or knew more than she was saying or something to that effect.....maybe he said that because of something he seen in the trunk.

You know, when GA was telling that story on TV, it was going along, and I SWEAR I expected him to say "and I took my keys and opened the trunk and there were ....the gas cans.....and Caylee":eek:

Casey was staying @ Tony's virtually every night from 6/10 on. From another thread I show that I believe a pronoun error in the police affidavit confuses that Casey essentially moved into Tony's on 6/9. Caylee NEVER stayed the night @ Tony's. Casey brought her things over on 6/15.

You can't use a traditional definition of "living" somewhere w/ this crowd, esp. Casey. A pretty fluid bunch.[/] :)

Ain't that the truth!

1) Roy-who is certain last he saw Caylee at TonE's was June 13th, because Casey went later that night with RoY and TonE to an event (Fusian Fri night)

2) Nate- who tells a story of *Caylee being cute and playing drums* (wake up Nate...wake up Cam). while they were napping on the living room floor. He further said *they didn't think it was a good idea for Caylee to stay with them, because so many were coming and going out of the apt* and Casey being a good mom had Caylee stay with the nanny while Casey stayed with them.

3) Clint- who says the circle of friends all knew when they saw the news of Caylee missing and the dates--they KNEW they had seen Caylee after June 9th. He was positive Casey always said Caylee was at gp's houes, not with nanny.(he moved early July) Clint's girlfriend also gave a statement to police and said *she felt Casey had a lack of attention or care towards Caylee.*

4) Cameron- ? I've not found anything about him, other than the song statement from Nate and that he was sleeping on the floor at least one time at TonE's.

5) TonE- says the last time he saw Caylee was June 2nd, interesting, since the other fellas and a gf of one, say Caylee was there AFTER this date. Maybe he was always in bed when Casey came over, she left Casey with the fellas to watch and went back to the bedroom? I also noted that *TonE said the one time he recalls Casey disciplining Caylee over drumsticks.*

With college guys all bunked up at the apt together and partying etc. I can understand they might not want a small child running around the apt. Sure, they would think Caylee was cute and adore her, but they're college kids out kicking theirs heels up!

I can see the Casey coming over and heading back to the bedroom and leaving Caylee to the responsibility of others, that's what she did at home, afterall. no? I can also see where some some hung-over guys, racked out on the floor might not appreciate a drum playing child, trying to wake them up. I'm sure they were good sports but...

I see where TonE mentions drumsticks as a time he recalls Casey getting on Caylee, too. I would think mebbe after Casey and Caylee left the fellas may have mentioned to TonE...hey, she's kewl and all but come on, man. If TonE then tells Casey something about it...well the best date I think we have from that crowd as the last time Casey had Caylee over was June 13th, the Friday before Fathers Day....

I find nowhere that it was stated that Cindy and Caylee were seen or reported having dinner at great grandmothers other than Cindy saying it. All I see verified is the TWO of them at the rest home verified. LE has a video from chucky cheese for July 15 but has not stated if it verifies Caylee there during that timeframe or not. The video from rest home was verified but afterwards, apparently still being checked by LE. Cameron has a website listed in our links section and he has a friend nate.
Also, Crisp said Tony was trying to "get out of his current lease" so it wasnt ending.

We arent hearing too much from Tony in the media, his former roommates are speaking out, but he isnt and he is like a deer caught in the headlights whenever the press tries to get anywhere near him. Either he is feeling that ashamed of the relationship he had with Casey or he is a key witness and has to keep a low profile.

I tend to believe the former. you can tell that Casey basically met him and wanted to be serious right away, whereas he's a college guy, no WAY he wants to shack up with a woman and her kid TWO WEEKS after meeting her. Let's not forget, he was her "boyfriend" for 2 weeks. that's hardly a relationship. in 20 year old guy-world, that's nothing and she is definitely not his girlfriend yet. no guy wants his girlfriend moving in after two weeks, with her child. So if I were him, I'd be totally embarrassed too. Plus, he could be thinking to himself that maybe she wanted to get rid of Caylee so she could be with him, and that has to be a tremendous amount of guilt for him. Now the whole country knows he was dating this crazy chick and two weeks into the relationship she killed her kid. yeah, I'd want to keep a low profile too. In fact, I might want to leave the country for awhile.

and it sounds like to me that, like the rest of her "friends', he wants nothing to do with her now. I bet he is wishing he'd never met her. he could be feeling embarrassed at being "conned' like the rest of that group was.

What I don't understand is why it is that some parents allow their children to steal and walk all over them. Strange kind of guilt and denial going on. What is the origin of such a life?

Outside of the immediate family, the last person to see Caylee was Cindy's mother @ her home in Mt. Dora, FL, over dinner after the visit to the nursing home.

Outside of the extended family, the nursing home staff provided witness of Caylee @ the home w/ no notable signs of bruising, etc.

Inside the immediate family...the account was Cindy & Caylee went for a swim @ home 6/15 evening, and Cindy indicated she 'heard' Caylee & Cindy behind the closed bedroom door the morning of 6/16.

All of the above is simply my recollection.

And, GA said he saw KC and Caylee leave for KC's "work" on the 16th @ about 1300.

I have always wondered HOW and WHERE did Cindy get Caylee to take her to see the Grandfather on June 15th??? Did Casey leave her at the Grandparents home or did Cindy pick her up from somewhere??? Anyone have any ideas???

I know it seems like those are key dates in the case. What I'd like to know (and it hasnt been released yet) is what dates was she surfing the net about Cloraform? Now that would make all the difference to me. Plus where did it come from?

We pretty much know she shacked up with Tony suddenly around the 15th after the blow up with her parents. She had a place to run to, ( a place to feel "safe" ) We have Georges account for the 16th which can be taken or left, ya know? So is Tony refering to the 16th of June- it doesnt say. The 16th phone records, locations, receipts are going to matter for the 16th & 17th. Not to mention the other two key dates stick out in my mind is the 24th of June until the 27th, when she dumped the car. I am thinking she dug up the body around the 24th and took her a couple days to dispose of it. Then on the 27th ditched the car @ amscot.

Hard to say Mr. Bond what happened on the 16th ( I was celebrating my birthday!) but as far as Casey, you have Georges account for that afternoon and you have her chipdish boyfriend who ommits dates, times and cant talk with any clarity whatsoever. Casey told Tony a line of crap and he just is the type of guy not to think anything of it. Afterall here she was playing house and being a very good girlfriend and he was just thinking he had a good piece and a maid all in one package- so I think Tony had blinders on. he's too young to know any better. His roommates were more accurate than Tony was. We arent hearing too much from Tony in the media, his former roommates are speaking out, but he isnt and he is like a deer caught in the headlights whenever the press tries to get anywhere near him. Either he is feeling that ashamed of the relationship he had with Casey or he is a key witness and has to keep a low profile.

Also the other night on NG, the former roommate Nate skirted around the question of contacting Casey since her arrest. Nate was clear he hadnt spoken to her, but does not know whether Tony has any communication with her. My speculation if I had a crystal ball, I know Casey will attempt to contact him while she is out on bail. Whether he buys her lies & stories, we'll never know unless it comes out in trial.

So casey did start living there on the 16th for sure, the 15th is unclear...because Cindy & George are stating she was home......and I dont beleive it.

I think I read that Tony said he had not seen or spoken to KC. I don't think he's on the visitor roster, either.

When she got her tat, she was whining that "Tony didn't love her."

I know it seems like those are key dates in the case. What I'd like to know (and it hasnt been released yet) is what dates was she surfing the net about Cloraform? Now that would make all the difference to me. Plus where did it come from?

We pretty much know she shacked up with Tony suddenly around the 15th after the blow up with her parents. She had a place to run to, ( a place to feel "safe" ) We have Georges account for the 16th which can be taken or left, ya know? So is Tony refering to the 16th of June- it doesnt say. The 16th phone records, locations, receipts are going to matter for the 16th & 17th. Not to mention the other two key dates stick out in my mind is the 24th of June until the 27th, when she dumped the car. I am thinking she dug up the body around the 24th and took her a couple days to dispose of it. Then on the 27th ditched the car @ amscot.

Hard to say Mr. Bond what happened on the 16th ( I was celebrating my birthday!) but as far as Casey, you have Georges account for that afternoon and you have her chipdish boyfriend who ommits dates, times and cant talk with any clarity whatsoever. Casey told Tony a line of crap and he just is the type of guy not to think anything of it. Afterall here she was playing house and being a very good girlfriend and he was just thinking he had a good piece and a maid all in one package- so I think Tony had blinders on. he's too young to know any better. His roommates were more accurate than Tony was. We arent hearing too much from Tony in the media, his former roommates are speaking out, but he isnt and he is like a deer caught in the headlights whenever the press tries to get anywhere near him. Either he is feeling that ashamed of the relationship he had with Casey or he is a key witness and has to keep a low profile.

Also the other night on NG, the former roommate Nate skirted around the question of contacting Casey since her arrest. Nate was clear he hadnt spoken to her, but does not know whether Tony has any communication with her. My speculation if I had a crystal ball, I know Casey will attempt to contact him while she is out on bail. Whether he buys her lies & stories, we'll never know unless it comes out in trial.

So casey did start living there on the 16th for sure, the 15th is unclear...because Cindy & George are stating she was home......and I dont beleive it.

i think they had a blow-up on the 15th, and that KC did NOT come home, after that.

Casey was staying @ Tony's virtually every night from 6/10 on. From another thread I show that I believe a pronoun error in the police affidavit confuses that Casey essentially moved into Tony's on 6/9. Caylee NEVER stayed the night @ Tony's. Casey brought her things over on 6/15.

You can't use a traditional definition of "living" somewhere w/ this crowd, esp. Casey. A pretty fluid bunch. :)

The term: "flop house" comes to mind.

On 6/15 that was when the supposed fight happened, I think that Casey took off with Caylee and went to Tony's, gave Caylee something to sleep and locked her in the trunk.
Got up the next day, didn't bother to check on her untill it was to late and
A) Caylee, subcame to heat exhaustion.
Or B) Never woke up from whatever KC gave her.

Casey then maybe drove around with her in the trunk trying to figure out what to do.
Made the flurry of phone calls, Maybe in a moment of panic.
A)couldn't get a hold of anyone so gave up
Or B) Lost her nerve and decided to deal with it herself.
Went back to Tone's. With Caylee still in her trunk.
On the 18th when she knew no on would be home , came home and borrowed the shovel, burried Caylee.
Then Came back on the 24th , meaning to unburry Caylee and move her to the spot she is resting in today. :( ,but George was home so she pretended that she was just there to get something.
I cannot for the life of me figure out what date that she may have moved Caylee if she moved her herself.
If (and just spectulating here ) she had help, I believe they moved her on the 15th before the police were called.

your right on track with my theories. Only thing stalling me on a burial in the yard is the family dog.

Other statement/interviews have suggested Tony's lease was coming due @ his Sutton apt., which would make sense if the semester was ending and he hadn't planned to have a shacked up girlfriend in Orlando...I dunno...anything on this is pretty much speculation on my part...although I would like to know the facts too.

Nate was staying w/ Tony shopping for another apartment too.

And, KC had plans to live with Amy. Read: KC was going to have Amy sit Caylee, while she stayed w/ Tony.

I am not defending anyone here, I just want to say that I am not an observant person and my memory stinks in most cases. I used to say when my kids were little that I would not be able to tell anyone what my kids wore to school that day if they ever turned up missing and I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday. So I understand when people have trouble remembering dates, etc. I could not tell you anyone's eye color. I just never pay attention.

Just a comment.....

TL's statement is soooo hard to read. Way to many AH's, UM's, Hmm's......just simply does not flow at all

I agree with you TO and he's also got that "a like" habit which further confuses his account of things. So, just go through it, blank out the "like a" and the UM, AH, and HMM, and it makes a little sense. Little sense. Or, as I see it, as much sense as he wants it to make. I bet his shorts are in a bunch when he realizes the cops are probably watching him too. jmo

I have posted this before but why can't this guy string together a complete thought. He is going to school. I could see him being nevorus at the beginning of the interview but I would have thought he would have loosened up a bit. The officer was not asking him anything hard and it did not seem if the questions were in any way accusirtory. Just makes me wonder if TonE was picking and choosing his answers. Staying vague on purpose. JMO

Inside the immediate family...the account was Cindy & Caylee went for a swim @ home 6/15 evening, and Cindy indicated she 'heard' Caylee & Cindy behind the closed bedroom door the morning of 6/16.

Huh? Sorry but I'm confused by your post - Did Cindy hear her grandaughter, Caylee and herself behind the closed door (as you posted) or did Cindy hear Caylee and her mom (Cindy's daughter) Casey behind the closed door? Or, was it Casey who indicated she heard Caylee and Cindy behind the closed bedroom door the morning of 6/16?
Thanks for clearing this up for me Bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back