Tracy e-mails ready to read

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nuisanceposter said:
Yes, I know, and no offense, but you didn't answer my questions -

How do you propose that an intruder who was attacking JonBenet left old and worn down DNA but JonBenet didn't?

Don't you think that indicates that the two kinds of DNA were deposited on the underwear at different times, due to the difference between them?

Very important questions and I could not have said it better :) .

So, I wanted to repeat them for you if you don't mind ;).

"How do you propose that an intruder who was attacking JonBenet left old and worn down DNA but JonBenet didn't?

Don't you think that indicates that the two kinds of DNA were deposited on the underwear at different times, due to the difference between them?"

Don't waste your effort, NP!

Man, this guy is out there. His e-mails seem polite though. I am fixated on the part where he says that the only words that he will disclose that JonBenet says is "Mom." If he did perpetrate this crime, I wonder if he was dressed as Patsy Ramsey while doing so. Because he also eludes to staging the crime scene so it is confusing for investigators.

"How do you propose that an intruder who was attacking JonBenet left old and worn down DNA but JonBenet didn't?

Obviously not old and worn down since there were enough markers to include in CODIS data bank.

Obviously new enough and complete enough to be able to exclude potential suspects using the male DNA found in JonBenét's panties.

Obviously strong enough evidence that the Boulder DA's office seeks to include suspects by comparison to the DNA samples obtained from blood spots in the panties and under the nails.

LinasK said:
He could've guessed about the runny nose. Most young children have colds in the Winter time.:doh:

This is what the autopsy says about her nose:
"The nostrils are both patent and contain a small amount of tan mucous material."

LovelyPigeon said:
Like several of you, I downloaded the .pdf files last night, and on my slow dial-up connection, it took a long time. I started reading the affidavit while in chat, and had to pause several times before I just put it away for the night. Years ago in college I read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee and had the same experience where I was so horrified and disgusted at what I read, I had to put the book away for a while before continuing. I haven't begun to read the emails file, and not sure that I will. I haven't attempted to listen to the recorded phone calls.

Karr wrote horrible, sexually explicit things about seducing, molesting, asphyxiating, killing JonBenét. I applaude Mary Lacy for seeking a warrant for his arrest both when and where she did. After looking at only a part of what Karr had written and said about involvement with JonBenét, I absolutely support what the Boulder DA's office did. It's just a shame that the DNA didn't match Karr, because the man who actually left the DNA in JonBenét's panties did what Karr apparently only fantasized. No, more than fantasized...because Karr claims to have subjected other little girls 10 and under to the sexual assaults he describes about JonBenét.

I was relieved to read that Karr was convicted in absentia for child *advertiser censored* charges and will only need to be sentenced when he's returned to CA to face those criminal convictions on 6 counts. Karr should be prevented from ever again to have access or proximity to children of any age.
I heard from a DA on Court TV that all the child *advertiser censored* charges against Karr in Sonoma, California are misdemeanors and Karr will probably spend about a year in jail. In a lot of states you do not have to register as a sex offender if you were convicted of misdemeanors. Does anyone know what the law is for California? I know in Washington and Oregon only the felony convictions, and then only the most severe, are required to be put on the state's sex offender website so the public can keep track of them.

fundiva said:
I heard from a DA on Court TV that all the child *advertiser censored* charges against Karr in Sonoma, California are misdemeanors and Karr will probably spend about a year in jail. In a lot of states you do not have to register as a sex offender if you were convicted of misdemeanors. Does anyone know what the law is for California? I know in Washington and Oregon only the felony convictions, and then only the most severe, are required to be put on the state's sex offender website so the public can keep track of them.

What about the felony Fugitive From Justice charges that brought him back to the states? Will he be tried on those?

What happened to the emails?
Does anyone know why they were removed?

SewingDeb said:
What about the felony Fugitive From Justice charges that brought him back to the states? Will he be tried on those?

That is exactly what I have been wondering about too. I haven't hard any mention of it on TV though.

Doesn't our government frown on people fleeing justice and leaving the US to evade charges? :confused:

Hyatt said:
BUMPing this one up cuz I've been wondering the same. Has anyone saved them? Willing to share?? I could never get them on the Boulder site anyway since their server was always too busy.

Pocono Sleuther said:
BUMPing this one up cuz I've been wondering the same. Has anyone saved them? Willing to share?? I could never get them on the Boulder site anyway since their server was always too busy.

I saved everything (except the audio recordings which I never saw there) to a documents file on my harddrive. It took hours and I have highspeed internet too.

I wouldn't know how to go about sharing them unless someone who did save them has a website to upload them to. I don't have a personal website myself.

I am looking for the taped phone calls between Karr and Tracy if anybody knows where to get them.

Hyatt said:
I had read in the newspaper that the defense made a motion to the judge in California to seal the arrest warrant there. I don't know if a motion was made in Colorado also. I read quite a few pages of the arrest warrant and if it's content's are not true, it seems to me that the Ramsey's would not want the general public to read the information this guy was writing about JonBenet. It's just heartbreaking that JMK could even write these things about this poor baby.

magpie said:
I saved everything (except the audio recordings which I never saw there) to a documents file on my harddrive. It took hours and I have highspeed internet too.

I wouldn't know how to go about sharing them unless someone who did save them has a website to upload them to. I don't have a personal website myself.

I am looking for the taped phone calls between Karr and Tracy if anybody knows where to get them.
Couldn't you use a file compression program like WinZip to compress the file and then e-mail the file to someone you wanted to e-mail it to. Just a thought.

Wow, good catch!

angelwngs said:
Have you noticed his mother's name was Patricia Elaine Adcock... and he calls Patsy "Patricia"?

Did anyone read in the arrest warrant emails, that JMK stated JonBenet was wearing expensive smelling perfume when he was in her presence as evidence that he was the perpetrator. I wonder if John Ramsey could attest to the truth of this statement.

Honibugs said:
Couldn't you use a file compression program like WinZip to compress the file and then e-mail the file to someone you wanted to e-mail it to. Just a thought.

:D Maybe my husband could, but I could not, lol. I should add here that I do not even know what a WinZip is, so you see my dilemma. :crazy:

Honibugs said:
Did anyone read in the arrest warrant emails, that JMK stated JonBenet was wearing expensive smelling perfume when he was in her presence as evidence that he was the perpetrator. I wonder if John Ramsey could attest to the truth of this statement.

I did read that and had never heard anything about perfume before! I would like to see more comments about the perfume. Thank you for pointing this out because I had already forgotten it. :clap:

magpie said:

Magpie, I have a site and would be more than happy to host any documents you have. I could put them on a seperate page and make it available to all at WS. I've got broadband, so I'm willing to take the time if you want to either email them as is or if you'd rather compress them using winzip. Let me know. I think this would be a super addition to the JBR board.

Pocono Sleuther said:
Magpie, I have a site and would be more than happy to host any documents you have. I could put them on a seperate page and make it available to all at WS. I've got broadband, so I'm willing to take the time if you want to either email them as is or if you'd rather compress them using winzip. Let me know. I think this would be a super addition to the JBR board.
Thank-you Thank-you to both Pocono and Magpie. I really appreciate you two offering to help us out to finish reading these documents. Last night I was on 118 of the e-mails and accidently exed out and then they were gone. I wish I had of thought to save it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back