Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Situation: Superbowl party

Time: 5 minutes before kickoff..

Camera scan to ATL (me!) on couch: On the television, some commercial comes on and in the middle of the party, ATL *exclaims Steely, that's Steely Dan!!!!!!!!* as there was a commercial or something on with an Emu or an Ostrich.

All eyes fall on ATL.

Someone asks who is Steely Dan? ATL responds, the Emu! That's Steely! Then ATL remembers, she is not on threads and these folks have no effin idea what I am talking about.....and to explain in front of 20 folks.........would be even worse than others thinking I have a tic!!!!!!!

I was very lucky that al-che-hol was involved with others and they moved on. They didn't cart me off in a straight jacket, and they didn't even inquire further.

So...........for those that want to say Jodi is delusional............and scitzo....... remember, there may be a basis for outbursts that seem cray cray to others!

As I said before, friends do NOT KNOW I follow trials here, so I couldn't explain without being looked at even more negatively than I was saying I knew the Emu on the advertisement.

Gosh and golly...........I have held this in for 4 hours wanting to tell you folks!

I can hear the song in my head.....they are wanting to take you away, ha ha he he.

So.........................moving forward and back to the game!!!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! ROFLMAO!!! Please update us again after the game!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

What's the silver, pointy thing down by his foot? Has this been discussed?

I don't know. I just realized that the shower door was open in this pic...but I haven't been following the picture discussion closely.

What's the silver, pointy thing down by his foot? Has this been discussed?

Looks like Juan's pen. Some of the pix were used during opening and you can see where Juan was pointing to direct the jury's attention

I think there's something wrong with TA which is why he's sitting down in the shower. He doesn't look right to me. I think she had already done something to him at that point.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but the photo I'm viewing does not show his head, just from the chest down. Is that the same photo ya'll are referring to? If not could you provide a link? TIA :wave:

I am talking about the photos posted after your post, too :)

Notice that in the last pic before the camera goes crazy, his legs are crossed and hiding his genitals. I really do think that's because it's a photo shoot, as far as he knows. In that last pic of him, she's already putting the camera down :(

I think she pretended to adjust his position just right for the photo and really came up and went Psycho Shower Scene on him.

He really didn't have many defensive knife wounds on his hands. I think she stabbed him while he had no idea it was coming.

i have been watching a video from the abuse expert for jodi - and - idk about her

"Gender Fairytales and Domestic Violence" - Alyce LaViolette - 10/16/08 - YouTube

Slow conversationalist and I'm not sure she can get it across to jurors. Didn't have patience to find the Snow White part yet.

What I got out of the parts I did listen to:

We all have bottom lines in relationships, right?

How many people are dead on the streets? (not many? see, we don't kill them afterall - she really says something like that)

See, our bottom line changes and becomes more like a bungie cord. (more flexible)

But along with our changing bottom line comes apprehension and the eroding of self respect.

Isolation is . . . YES, ISOLATION! Tell me Alyce, how was Jodi kept in isolation by Travis. Kept her in a compartment...OH PLEEEASE. Did she have a faulty bungie cord all along perhaps?

JA's art is sophomoric at best.
She has a lot of time to work on it, so she does have the potential to improve.
Check out last year's winners of the Congressional Art Competition for high school students. This is what talented teenagers (not professionals!) produce:
http://www.house.gov/content/educate/art_competition/

It's merely jail house chicken scratch at best, my kids on their worst day could produce as much or better, please. JA only talent is the art of manipulation, and even at that, she's not that good.

I think the consensus is that it is a pointer being used by the prosecutor, is it?

Yes to your second quote.

The first quote was referencing why TA would sit down in the bottom of the shower like that. To me he looks to be in a very submissive position. And his expression seems to be one of fear and realization. jmo

Situation: Superbowl party

Time: 5 minutes before kickoff..

Camera scan to ATL (me!) on couch: On the television, some commercial comes on and in the middle of the party, ATL *exclaims Steely, that's Steely Dan!!!!!!!!* as there was a commercial or something on with an Emu or an Ostrich.

All eyes fall on ATL.

Someone asks who is Steely Dan? ATL responds, the Emu! That's Steely! Then ATL remembers, she is not on threads and these folks have no effin idea what I am talking about.....and to explain in front of 20 folks.........would be even worse than others thinking I have a tic!!!!!!!

I was very lucky that al-che-hol was involved with others and they moved on. They didn't cart me off in a straight jacket, and they didn't even inquire further.

So...........for those that want to say Jodi is delusional............and scitzo....... remember, there may be a basis for outbursts that seem cray cray to others!

As I said before, friends do NOT KNOW I follow trials here, so I couldn't explain without being looked at even more negatively than I was saying I knew the Emu on the advertisement.

Gosh and golly...........I have held this in for 4 hours wanting to tell you folks!

I can hear the song in my head.....they are wanting to take you away, ha ha he he.

So.........................moving forward and back to the game!!!!!!!

:laughcry:

You shouldn't be ashamed of following trials.

Every time I talk to one of my friends online and he asks what I am doing and I reply.. "watching trial coverage or watching ted bundy interviews" you get the point. He calls me a weirdo every time. haha I embrace the weirdoness now. ;)

:noooo: I can't believe I missed Steely Dan, I must have been in the other room.

Okay, reading AbPsych books and articles is reallllly not a good idea for the highly impressionable.
smiley-eek.png
It's been a few decades since my psych class in college, but now reading some things I've already self-diagnosed myself as sociopath with a side of hypochondria, and apparently I'm just getting started. Somebody stop me before I check myself into Bellevue!
crazy_smiley.gif

You are hilarious! Thank for the laugh - I would be doing the exact same thing.

I agree!

And then she proceeds to tell him she has not only one pair of those pants but two pairs at home.

Det. Flores was so good getting her to give up info!!

And that one pair is too small but they were on sale!! Flores deserves a promotion and raise for sitting there FOREVER letting her ramble! I would have wanted to SCREAM!!

Flores' report says this about Zach Billings follow up interview:

Wednesday the 4th, was his day off. He got up and returned the rental car he had been using. His car was being repaired after being in an accident.

He returned home at about 1500 hours for about an hour before going back to Mandy's house at about 1600 hours....

After cleaning Mandy's house on Wednesday, he returned horne at 2100 hours. His girlfriend Mandy and her parents were returning the following day hom their cruise.

So Zach was apparently home from around 3 in he afternoon until 4 and possibly that morning as well. Seems Enrique was at work from early that morning until about 6:00.

Not mine...He does think she will get LWOP, not the DP and I agree.

Part of me thinks she wants DP so if she gets LWOP would be better. She has quite a while left to live being so young. She should have to live with knowing what she has done. I would say paper her walls with Travis but she would love that. I also hope if she gets LWOP she can't go on with her art stuff.

Also I wonder if the jurors were in sequestered if the court would drag on as such. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member