Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what was GA supposed to say? "Yes, I realized I would never see her again when she left with her mother as usual."

Baez's questions are so bad. Half the time they don't make sense at all, and the rest of the time he's not really asking a question, just trying to make a point, and often that doesn't work. The contrast between his floundering attempts at questioning witnesses and the clear and meaningful questions asked by the prosecution is almost breathtaking.

Tink

Shotgun defense in action....

Attachments

• Baez Meaningless.png
    Baez Meaningless.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 142
Chemist.png

Somehow I don't think JB excelled at chemistry OR spelling.
:crazy:

"And what other kind of meaningless work do you do?"

I told this to the IRC channel, but I'll repeat it here:

During this portion, I was in the back yard messing about with the garden and wearing headphones, listening to the audio of the court room. When JB asked this question, I squawked -- yes, squawked -- and started laughing hysterically. My neighbor popped his head over the 6-foot fence, yelling "Are you okay?!" He said he heard the noise I made and though I'd fallen down and hurt myself. I told him I hadn't, but it was a near thing.

This one sentence, and the reply (paraphrased: "I consider all of my work meaningful") kept me chuckling throughout most of today. I need to send JB flowers as a thank-you.

When quiet Dr. Bock was asked if she needed a microphone, she said she would speak in her "professorial voice" and started yelling/projecting her voice across the court room. I don't know why, but I found it so funny.

If you watch Nancy Grace you could do a shot every time she say's
"Tot Mom"

:giggle:
That was edited to look like HH was laughing at Bock,but it's still pretty funny.
If the judge laughed at an expert witnesses opinion,I think there would be grounds for a mistrial :crazy:
She sure caught Ashton off guard. :crazy:

It was edited MissJames and funny. But I do think that was the chuckle HHJP gave after he ask the jury about their box from the dessert lady.

LOL! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
When I was young and saw something explained to me that I hadn't understood, I always said "I was getting ready to wonder." My first boss told me you don't "get ready" to "wonder" but I always thought that was what I was doing!

My day has been horrible so thanks to all for keeping this thread going. Unfortuantely you've had plenty of material.

If you watch Nancy Grace you could do a shot every time she say's
"Tot Mom"
Maybe we can get Jeff to join us in the Tot Mom Drinking Game. He could probably use it!
yada%252520yada.png

Wouldn't you love to toss back some shots with Jeff Ashton? I would!

When quiet Dr. Bock was asked if she needed a microphone, she said she would speak in her "professorial voice" and started yelling/projecting her voice across the court room. I don't know why, but I found it so funny.

This is hilarious! Especially the way you've phrased it. I'm wiping tears away.

I also found it funny, especially since before she said that I commented that she reminded me of Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter! :floorlaugh:

I also found it funny, especially since before she said that I commented that she reminded me of Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: that's perfect, she reminds me of Professor Umbridge too!

Dr S to JA ; "You mean you can see in the skull without opening it? well You will have to show me how to do that."

JA to Dr s (while pointing at the skull)" there's a little hole right in the Bottom."
@20:40

http://www.wftv.com/video/28281712/index.html

Notice the happy look on JA's face as he is happy help teach the Dr a new trick.

I could decide it is was funny or horrible but after getting over the shock of it being extremely tacky I decided it was (if you isolate it from the fact this is a murder trial) very funny.

That video is a whole minefield of fun. Right after the "little hole in the bottom of the skull" remark, JA goes on to show the good doctor a book:

JA: You're aware of this book, correct?

Dr. S: What?

JA: This book. Are you familiar with this book?

Dr.S: Some what.

JA: Well, YOU edited it and WROTE some of it.

Dr. S: Oh.

OK…I took poetic license with the "Oh" response, but, c'mon, Dr. S! It's a 3-inch thick book of the medical legal definitions of death, in which you finally recall you wrote most of the trauma chapters, and you're "some what" familiar with it?

I found it funny, until it dawned on me that JB took this man, who has been "The Man", the "Go-to-Guy", the ultimate authority in his field for decades and USED him for his good name to try to bring some respectability to the DT horse-squeeze and wound up dragging him into the muck along with the rest of them!

(How's that for a run-on sentence? Apologies to my 5th grade English teacher. I know better, but I couldn't help myself. :innocent:)

Illiterate.png

"Jose-isms" deserve their own thread :D
He'd be funnier if he weren't so arrogant and irritating!
(Digital art is my hobby, so forgive me for getting carried away :))

Did JB really try three times to spell it on the big wrinkled pad, or was that part of what you did to the picture?

If that's authentic, that is doubly hilarious! :floorlaugh:

Chemist.png

Somehow I don't think JB excelled at chemistry OR spelling.
:crazy:

Ok...now I see that the 'man' 'man' 'man' were your artistic talent! LMAO! You're funny! :crazy:

Does media coverage of the case count for this thread?

eta: sorry - forgot to credit it:

Brian Tannebaum
@btannebaum Brian Tannebaum
Is this really an appropriate question to ask about Casey Anthony? http://twitpic.com/5ffjux

Attachments

• 328250697.jpg
    328250697.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics