Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims to be an expert, yet he doesn't bring copies. The defense team is so unprofessional.

I wish they would stop being so playful and giddy. A man was brutally murdered and there's nothing funny about it.

Interesting post on the State Vs Jodi Arias facebook page regarding a complaint filed in 2000 against Richard Samuels.

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

Fognisha, my new favorite word!

(I am glad you are retired and home safe!
But I am not glad you have PTSD :(

If Travis had survived being slaughtered (which is obviously not even possible) he really would have suffered from PTSD.

It's insulting to suggest that Jodi suffers from PTSD because of slaughtering Travis.

This is so infuriating. :furious:
Comparing anything JA did to that of a police officer under fire. :pullshair:
And Miss Jodi is sitting there looking arrogantly like the cat that ate the canary.

What exactly is Jodi's stressor ... committing murder?

And after this test, I gave her the Evelyn Wood Art Drawing test from the Sunday paper.

She drawed that dog head real good :)

I didn't live on the hippocampus 'cause there were no dorms. I lived off hippocampus and enjoyed the freedom that off hippocampus gave me.

Get this bumbling "paid male ovine excrement dispenser" off the stand.....BUT.. not before Juan has a go at him.

Well, hell, if JA can't remember the crucial stuff, and she is certainly unreliable on what she allegedly DOES remember, how about her testimony is tossed out completely and the jury simply relies all other evidence. That works for ME. The fact that someone doesn't remember viciously slaughtering another person, nor the subsequent cleanup and attempts to hide the evidence doesn't matter to me, other than never knowing what actually DID happen. I would still convict her AND take all other aspects into account (aside from anything SHE has to say about it) and I would probably conclude that the DP would be appropriate.

If the only purpose of this testimony is to show that she was not lying about her foggy memory, and if I bought into that (which I do NOT), she has lied about so many other things that it really doesn't make any difference if she's lying about this part.

So she could fake it easy,she has had nothing but time to read the manual.

Again this faux authoritative claim that during fight or flight scenarios or "STRESS" the ability to create memories is halted which is BALONEY. The fact that it can occur in some circumstances does not guarantee it for all circumstances or nor are they able yet to attach meaning to when it occurs.

Here we go now he's going to say she has evolved from ASD to PTSD...

Exactly. If this were the case, no one would remember uber stressful situations. How does he explain all the people that can remember? Surely their adrenalin was coursing through their bodies just the same. BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member