Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Psychology is the study of the brain..." Oh no it's not. Bull pucky

Time magazine is now a medical reference book?

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy relies on Time Magazine articles and not peer reviewed journals? What kind of 'doctor' is he?

Is it me, or does Willmot sound like she's a little TOO prepared for JM's objection???

This woman knew Juan would object and she has her whole spiel memorized.

well at least willmott talks fast. If Nurmi was making this argument, we would be at lunch break already!

Gee JW nice way to get the Jury on your side basically tell them they're dumb & they need a powerpoint to understand the "snowjob" I mean the testimony of a paid expert...

Oh puleezeeee give me a break did you not HEAR the Jury questions or were you too busy laughing to understand this Jury is SHARP SMART & SEE THRU YOUR BULLCHIT!!

First time I've heard Wilmott speak...already I don't like her! :doh:

The only thing that will help Jodi is if a case of Magical Thinking hits each juror about...........now!

I broke down and had a peek at the Island of misfit fools and see that they are all up in arms about people in the gallery wearing ribbons with Travis' picture on them. Saying someone needs to report it, prejudicial, etc.

Someone finally posted a link to case where the judge refused to order similar ribbons removed and that decision was upheld by the 9th circuit court of appeals.

I hope they still have them on!!

Wilmott seems really nervous, but is WAY better to listen to than Nurmi, IMO. I hope that Nurmi is done.

Hans from Die Hard relied on Time Magazine articles, too. Why not some kind of medical journal there, Dr. Samuel?

MS. Wilmot with due respect - there IS a difference between a psychologist and psychiatrist!

Is the Dr of Psychology a medical Doctor??? I didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member