Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At a bar fill of men. They all stare at her like she's fascinating. One guy even said he'd still sleep with her. Thank god they aren't on the jury

And what's with the spoon? Come on! How many of us were whipped with a belt, spoon, fly swatter by our parents growing up? I sure didn't grow up a bullying, abusive murderer... did you?

I hate these people who whine and blame their issues on Mom, Dad, the dog, a bee... geesh! Come on! Grow up and take resposibility for your own sadistic being...

Bingo - I haven't killed either and I think if I look real close (some *(&^#(* YEARS LATER) I can still count the holes on the belt on my legs, etc.

:banghead: Big bad wooden spoon - I only wish I had been so lucky.

Honestly, any witness who bases their testimony on what Jodi Arias (or any murderer) told them is an idiot. When these so called smart brain guys come up with a 100 % fool proof way of knowing beyond any doubt when a client is lying or being honest, especially those who are on trial for their life, then I might be able to accept their testimony. Until such time, it is all about money and any fame that can be garnered during a trial such as this. Case in point Park Deitz - the man is a complete imbecile and should himself be in jail.

I am glad to hear this. At the very least she needed a new trial because there was no record of her confession, only a dectective's word. Back to 2 on DR who will NEVER get out....and hopefully soon JA will make it 3.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I should clarify.....from what I've read, the conviction is VERY suspect. I hope she gets a fair trial this go round.

True, true, true.
BIG & essential part of a professional CV.

And he cites an op-ed (opinion) blog - Swampland. Not a peer-review journal publication, an opinion blog.

Let that sink in for a bit.

People, there are stupid people everywhere. No need for geographic chauvinism.

Well, while you may be correct about stupid people being everywhere, there are certain places that sure seem to have more than their fair share of them in concentrated areas. Certainly that is just my opinion though.

Some old woman, a caller, just called HLN and told them that even though Jodi killed Travis .. Travis is guilty of many things himself.. She believes he was a pedophile cuz all he wanted from Jodi was anal sex)))

Yes, pedophiles only like anal sex. Uh huh...

Dear Jury

Trust me. I have the I-murdered-someone-and-it-was-exhausting disorder. Do you know how stressful it was for me to plan out the entire murder? From stealing the gun to getting the gas cans and colouring my hair brown (it's so NOT my colour)? Can you imagine how stressful to was to drive all the way to Mesa? By far the most traumatic event of my life was murdering Travis. I stabbed him in the heart and you know I hurt my hand doing that! It's still off! I stabbed him again and again and he just wouldn't die! I needed to use a freakin' gun just to finish him off! The toll it has taken on my me (not to mention my family) is just indescribable. I have nightmares of Travis coming after me to threaten my life after I stabbed him in the heart and cut his throat.

I'm exhausted. Can we have the not-guilty verdict by tomorrow please? This experience has changed my life. First thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is get a number of AK-47's (they don't jam as much) and a few more knives. I'm too traumatised and I need those for my protection.

Okay. Thanks.

All my love,
Jodi.

I would love to see an expert testify and explain how having a case of undetectable amnesia has been used as an excuse (to get out accepting responsibility) for something otherwise deemed bad, for as long as man has recorded history! Where's the expert for that syndrome?

Is there court today?

Yes, but it's been pretty boring. You probably wouldn't like it.

What's even funnier is PASA just texted me from the courthouse saying he Looks like Gus- after i posted that here -how crazy is that?!?
I posted that as soon as HLN put his pic up. Great minds ALWAYS go in the same direction!!

I have NO DOUBT she is planning to write a book. No doubt at ALL!
:furious:

Perhaps she hasn't heard of what happened down in Florida when the public heard about some family members who tried to publish their story/lies/journals/:waitasec:

Some old woman, a caller, just called HLN and told them that even though Jodi killed Travis .. Travis is guilty of many things himself.. She believes he was a pedophile cuz all he wanted from Jodi was anal sex)))
If anal sex makes a man a pedophile then they better start building hundreds of more prisons because they will be able to fill them all with pedophiles.
I just hope that there is not some women as stupid as that caller on the jury.
Thats the scary part.

...On another note, I agree with those who have said that Jodi has appropriated a ton of her scenario elements from pop culture. I think she sees herself as the wronged heroine in some sappy Lifetime movie; in fact, I can envision the first couple of scenes (from her perspective):

...Starring:

Jennifer Love Hewitt as JODI
Bradley Cooper as TRAVIS
Andy Garcia as Prosecutor Martinez
Jimmy Smits as Det. Flores
Marc Anthony as Bobby Suarez
Robert Pattinson as Matt McCartney
Michael Richards as Darryl Brewer
Kristen Stewart as Mimi
John Goodman as Defense Attorney Nurmi
Tina Fey as Defense Attorney Wilmott
Rita Moreno as Defense Lady with Spangly Earrings
The Olson Twins as Ma/Auntie Arias

If anyone can come up with the next couple of scenes I'm open to collaborators. I'd like to work in Tori Spelling if at all possible.

Respectfully <snipped>

Very imaginative, VivianVance! :clap:

One casting note: I had thought about Mandy Moore playing Jodi. She doesn't have a lot of acting credits but was superb in A Walk To Remember in which she looks a lot like "sweet, shy, innocent" Jodi and is very soft-spoken. MM's singing would be an advantage (Jailhouse Idol), and she's an accomplished song-writer, as well. I see Tori Spelling as one of Travis' associates or the wife of one of his colleagues. No problem there.

Lol that's never happening trust me. Not to mention Paul is married ;)

God, KCL, I just adore the high-waisted jeans you and Cindy are wearing in your new Avatar Photo. They just speak so eloquently of a certain time. I bet at least one pair of those jeans are "Jordache".

Dear Jury

Trust me. I have the I-murdered-someone-and-it-was-exhausting disorder. Do you know how stressful it was for me to plan out the entire murder? From stealing the gun to getting the gas cans and colouring my hair brown (it's so NOT my colour)? Can you imagine how stressful to was to drive all the way to Mesa? By far the most traumatic event of my life was murdering Travis. I stabbed him in the heart and you know I hurt my hand doing that! It's still off! I stabbed him again and again and he just wouldn't die! I needed to use a freakin' gun just to finish him off! The toll it has taken on my me (not to mention my family) is just indescribable. I have nightmares of Travis coming after me to threaten my life after I stabbed him in the heart and cut his throat.

I'm exhausted. Can we have the not-guilty verdict by tomorrow please? This experience has changed my life. First thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is get a number of AK-47's (they don't jam as much) and a few more knives. I'm too traumatised and I need those for my protection.

Okay. Thanks.

All my love,
Jodi.

PS. Aren't my baaaaaaaaaaaangs punishment enough?

Honestly, any witness who bases their testimony on what Jodi Arias (or any murderer) told them is an idiot. When these so called smart brain guys come up with a 100 % fool proof way of knowing beyond any doubt when a client is lying or being honest, especially those who are on trial for their life, then I might be able to accept their testimony. Until such time, it is all about money and any fame that can be garnered during a trial such as this. Case in point Park Deitz - the man is a complete imbecile and should himself be in jail.

Who is Park Deitz? At this point I am aware you think he is imbecile and should be in jail :) Otherwise who is he? Oh nosy me wants to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03