trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, If I'm JM .. I do NOT want the jury to see this video. I would be concerned that a juror might look at this and think "My God, this girl is out of her freaking mind" ... and then NOT want to give her the DP on account of her being batsnip crazy.

I never thought about it that way but what your saying makes sens.

This was on Fox News...has anyone seen it?

Grrr... copy and paste the link.

video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/accused-murderer-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape

I wonder why JM didn't show this to the jury? I hope it's part of closing.

I think this whole tragedy was triggered by the trip. I often wonder if he could have broken away if there was no trip.

cancun.jpg

I totally agree. She admitted that TA was convinced Mimi was the "one". Planning to take Mimi on a trip to Cancun was, according to my calculations, the biggest step AWAY from JA that he had taken since the break up.

from his company as part of his biographie -
"Dr. Samuels holds doctorate degrees in Clinical and Forensic Psychology and Human Sexuality. His biography appears in Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in Entertainment and other publications. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs as a speaker for various areas of psychology and as a spokesperson for his business interests."

brainsavers.com/Common/files/BrainSaversBios.pdf

I knew a woman who, whenever you went to her house, would pull out the "Who's Who in the World" and flip it to her bookmarked page. I think she forgot and showed me about 3 different times.

Basically they put a lot of well known people in there (ex: the Queen of England), and then anyone can submit their own entries. They make their money off of people who submit their own entries who then buy the book.

I am sure it is the same with the Who's Who in Entertainment"

That says a lot. Completely cringe-worthy only! :yuck:

Can anyone give me the link to the hnl recreation???? Don't mean to yell, but my curiosity is getting the better of me.

From Beth Karas:

Today's hearing with Dr. Samuels is postponed until 1:15 pm ET/10:15 am in Phoenix on Monday. One of the attorneys has a family emergency and couldn't be in court today. Jurors will now return Monday at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

So it may not have been a death in the family.

Vinnie Politan just said on HLN that next week they will be recreating the scene with a made-to-scale setup of the scene of the crime (closet, hallway, shower, etc). Should be really interesting! On Monday night "HLN After Dark" (9pm Central).

On HLN, I just heard from the Raising America lady (Kyra?):

"Also this Monday night, 10 pm on HLN After Dark, Vinnie will unveil a recreation of the crime scene at the center of the Arias trial. The HLN Jodi Jury will tour the scene for a unique perspective of the crime. It's an opportunity the actual Arias jury won't get. You don't want to miss it."

Here's the video from the song Jodi sang to herself...Dido "Here with me"

Dido - Here With Me (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

She's standing in her lovers bedroom watching him from the closet. I swear this case is just so creepy! I can imagine Jodi hiding in the closet watching Travis

This video is so creepy and if I understand correctly.. she is walking around the bedroom looking at him and when she gets into the bed it is with ... herself?? Narcissistic?? WOw!

Oh man....I just watched the video of the song Jodi was singing and my heart clenched up.

I knew a woman who, whenever you went to her house, would pull out the "Who's Who in the World" and flip it to her bookmarked page. I think she forgot and showed me about 3 different times.

Basically they put a lot of well known people in there (ex: the Queen of England), and then anyone can submit their own entries. They make their money off of people who submit their own entries who then buy the book.

I am sure it is the same with the Who's Who in Entertainment"

That says a lot. Completely gross-worthy only! :yuck:

This quack is nothing more than a slime bucket. He doesn't deserve the time of day.
The DT may not be that ethical, but they are doing what the Constitution demands, which has to be done by someone, not to mention Nurmi wanted out of this case. But this "good doctor" has one thing in mind. Money. Which makes him scum.

Here's the video from the song Jodi sang to herself...Dido "Here with me"

Dido - Here With Me (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

She's standing in her lovers bedroom watching him from the closet. I swear this case is just so creepy! I can imagine Jodi hiding in the closet watching Travis

[video=youtube;PSu5nAQ7uZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSu5nAQ7uZw[/video]
At the 3:30 point in this version she's in bed facing her sleeping ex-lover. Yikes!!!

I think I am going to be ill. Walked a girl through the sentencing of her father, who had sexually abused her for years and had to listen to an "expert" like this. It was horrible.

One down fall of our system is that "fair trial" trumps logic and truth. That is how guys like this make a living. Need to stop now I am getting ready to blow a gasket. Can. not. wait. for. Juan to start on this guy

And now imagine your ex is a psychopath and
you are fighting for custody and
the judge orders Richard Samuels as your custody evaluator
and this is no criminal trial so the state's not picking up the tab so you're looking at anywhere between $10k-$50k...

MOO: The legal system is massively f*(*ed

Oh man....I just watched the video of the song Jodi was singing and my heart clenched up.

I had the bad flu years ago and spent an entire 3 days watching bad Lifetime movies (don't ask me why I had a fever). I'm telling you, even Lifetime in fiction has not created a more dangerous psycho than Jodi Arias. I'm not kidding.

I believe she knew the camera was on her the whole time and she was entertaining herself knowing she had an audience.

I will be asking Janine Driver about this on Monday fwiw.

she's watched enough true crime shows to know those rooms have cameras in them. she may as well have flipped the finger or mooned the camera. it's the same thing, really.

Does anyone know! How fox retained this video?
And why it wasn't used in trial? I'm curious as to how fox obtained it. She's off the hook loca! I've never seen anything like this! I wonder if she was laughing! Singing and taunting travis! Between rage. Wow

It was a 4 hour interview, Juan only played clips of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member