Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the video from the song Jodi sang to herself...Dido "Here with me"

Dido - Here With Me (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

She's standing in her lovers bedroom watching him from the closet. I swear this case is just so creepy! I can imagine Jodi hiding in the closet watching Travis
During Diane Downs trial they played her favorite song. The jury got to see her narcissism first hand.

Can you imagine if the extra snippet of interview tape was played followed by THIS? (Notice how the singer ends up caressing her own image in the end). Brrrrrr. Now I have the shakes.

Dido - Here With Me - YouTube At the 3:30 point in this version she's in bed facing her sleeping ex-lover. Yikes!!!

Okay this is the happier psycho version. what stood out to me, the photographs, dna/revolver films at the end. Like I said creepy. If anything this is a glimpse into her state of mind. She is crazy, I hope her crusty feet never land outside of the prison again.

I missed the first of the trial so hindsight watching the interview tapes knowing a little more and watching Jodi's reaction on the split screen is revealing. It might be worth the time to re-watch her, you can pick up clues from her body language. Oh my, the sexual cat stretch cause she had to know they were watching at the window and laying across the table- stretching towards Flores. I think this gal has used seduction all her life, she acted like she was trying come on to Flores--baby girl voice and open legs in the chair, frog like. ...and she wanted to see those death photos.

My thoughts exactly kayice!

Still looking, but in the meantime, I did find this:
Jodi Arias' Police Interrogation - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4C35jBAI8s

The uploader of the video says about this video : "Jodi Arias police harassment -- I mean interrogation -- Part 1. HLN seems to forget that she's locked in a tiny cage 24 hours/day and the effect that would have on one's psychology. I'd say whatever I could to (a) maximize the time out of the cage I had, and (b) ensure I get out of that situation the best I thought I could."

Needless to say I had to enlighten them on their BS via Youtube replies... I can't deal with ignoramuses spreading pure crap.

Does anyone remember when JA suddenly mentioned that TA thought MH was brought to him through a divine plan to be his wife (or something like that)? It was near the end of the jury questions, I think.
I suspect (!) that this had everything to do with her final break with reality and may have happened just before the text altercation around May 26 when TA calls her a sociopath. Jealousy and envy and loss of face seem to be her deepest motivations and this statement by TA goes against all her casual mentions of his relationship with MH.

I agree. As much as I agree with the people who say Cancun was the final trigger, I think this had to be as significant. (We only have her word on this detail, which is concerning, but since it doesn't aggrandize Jodi in any way, I'm inclined to think it may be true.) But given her obsession with Travis, you imagine her horror? This isn't just him dating other girls or putting distance between himself and Jodi, it would completely severe their ties, and represented him going on to a full and happy life SANS Jodi.

WOW!!!
this is really scary........truly and utterly very! bizarre behavior .....
is she so detached???? wow - i can see her singing while stabbing Travis OMG - i am beyond words - need to process this....
thanks for sharing :)

Was she digging through the garbage can :what: Snooping till the very end!

WOW!!!
this is really scary........truly and utterly very! bizarre behavior .....
is she so detached???? wow - i can see her singing while stabbing Travis OMG - i am beyond words - need to process this....
thanks for sharing :)
I don't know about during the stabbing, but I can sure see her singing it to herself during the clean up.

If there was no trip she would have shown up and murdered him the night before his wedding. To someone else. I think she had him in her sights and Travis had no safety from this evil demon. I think she was that commited to murdering him, eventually. :(

Yes and I also think she could have had plans to commit another murder using the 9mm gun hidden in the engine of the rental car she was driving the day she was arrested in Yreka. If I'm not mistaken I believe LE also found a couple knives packed in some boxes of her belongings also in the car. Who might have been at risk? The Hughes? Potential witnesses like DB .. Gas cans ... Mimi? Clearly it's unlikely she was planning to commit suicide.

Let's hope Dr. Whateverhisnameis had the same impulse. Just sayin.

Yeah, did you see his hair sticking up in the back? He should be bartering with a barber.

He reminds me of "Uncle Fester" from the Adams Family. Gross

After watching the video of the head stand she seems empowered , giddy, excited with pent up energy. No remorse what so ever.

Does anyone remember when JA suddenly mentioned that TA thought MH was brought to him through a divine plan to be his wife (or something like that)? It was near the end of the jury questions, I think.
I suspect (!) that this had everything to do with her final break with reality and may have happened just before the text altercation around May 26 when TA calls her a sociopath. Jealousy and envy and loss of face seem to be her deepest motivations and this statement by TA goes against all her casual mentions of his relationship with MH.

Oooppppps, big mouth Jodi. I think the very same thing.:great:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Have y'all seen this -- has it been posted here yet ?

Accused murderer Jodi Arias' bizarre behavior caught on tape

Adam Housley reports from Los Angeles

THANKS for posting the video ! I can't seem to get it to post here !

:floorlaugh: JA :crazy: doing "head stands" in the interrogation room right before she was arrested ...

:floorlaugh: Oh wait -- and she is singing to herself ..:crazy:

:seeya:

I believe she knew the camera was on her the whole time and she was entertaining herself knowing she had an audience.

I will be asking Janine Driver about this on Monday fwiw.
Katie,
Did anyone ever get a copy of the DT witness list? I want to make sure the two experts are the only ones on it. TIA

Was the interview in the orange jumpsuit done after the video where she is acting crazy? Is it the same day? Someone please answer...did she know she was going to be arrested when she was doing her looney act?

I agree. As much as I agree with the people who say Cancun was the final trigger, I think this had to be as significant. (We only have her word on this detail, which is concerning, but since it doesn't aggrandize Jodi in any way, I'm inclined to think it may be true.) But given her obsession with Travis, you imagine her horror? This isn't just him dating other girls or putting distance between himself and Jodi, it would completely severe their ties, and represented him going on to a full and happy life SANS Jodi.
Yes. And it keeps coming back to me that after she confronted Mimi at the memorial service, when she is interviewed by Det. Flores, she repeats (almost as if to herself), "This didn't have to happen."

That tells me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member