trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so upset with Vinnie Politan for having Jose Baez on his show. I won't be watching it. I refuse to put money in Jose's pocket or to give him any credibility. He did not win the CA case. He just got lucky with a really stupid jury who didn't understand a circumstantial case doesn't come with a video tape of the murder.

if we got another jury like CA's, we'd have to endure seeing kirk nurmi on those shows as a TH. can you imagine?

It's kind of hard to stab yourself in the back repeatedly to kill yourself.

But I can see her planning that kind of thing.

(although during her gawd-awful direct testimony I jokingly thought that she was going to say that she came into the bathroom to "talk" while he was in the shower and rather than endure one more moment of that he killed himself. Violently.)

Wilmott did sort of imply through her questioning of the ME that Jodi may have stabbed Travis in the back while standing in front of him and wrapping her arms around him to stab him :what:

The ME only knows how many bullet wounds Travis has. The crime scene techs look for bullet casings, bullets and bullet holes. Case in point... Oscar Pistareous, the police only found, I believe 3 bullets/casings. When the defense came in and did their examination of the room they found a bullet inside the toilet bowl. hmm

Hey, if you want to say there were two shots fired, great. How come no one has any evidence?

Maybe the Law of Attraction worked exactly as it should for Jodi. I don't know her, never met her, never care to meet her.

From what I've read/heard of Jodi, she's gotten back exactly what she put out 'there'.

Wilmott did sort of imply through her questioning of the ME that Jodi may have stabbed Travis in the back while standing in front of him and wrapping her arms around him to stab him :what:

:floorlaugh: What's that then - a self-defence hug??

Seriously? Well I guess Jodi has had those orangutan arms shortened pre-trial. And geeze, what amazing strength, holding someone bigger than you close with one arm and stabbing him with another.

Incredible.

She's so narcissistic....obsessed over her silly make up. She wanted to grab her make up when they picked her up at the grandparent's house. She mentions it in this handstand video, and in the 48 Hour episode.

She makes me sick.

It must be really, really hard for JA to go without make up every day in front of the cameras.
I am so glad to see her true ugliness all the time she is on tv. I wish they stop showing the better pictures.
This way we can see her as the way she really is ugly inside and out.:jail: :furious:

You know I've been wondering about her store bought *advertiser censored*!
Don't they have to kept up! Something like that! With a boob dr?
Or do you just a boob job and no maintance?

I had to have a mastectomy in 1982. Mine have been replaced 4 times. My last 3 times were saline because the silicone gave me problems. Hope this helps.

This may have already been posted.
The video clip of TA being interrogated in Yreka on July 15 shows her singing a song by DIDO.
Here is the You Tube connection.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20Pr_fQyzg"]Dido-here with me lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

It is chilling to read the lyrics of this song. This clip exactly illustrates JA's state of mind on that date.
YIKES!!!!

That would be like Nurmi saying he keeps sticking his finger in his nose because his throat itches. Right, we can believe that.....:what:

Seriously? Well I guess Jodi has had those orangutan arms shortened pre-trial. And geeze, what amazing strength, holding someone bigger than you close with one arm and stabbing him with another.

Incredible.

i remember wilmott suggesting this. i guess she was talking about them struggling, TA grabbing her and her being able to reach around and stab him in the back.

uuuuhhhhh......NO.

Every single day they do.

Yeah, I see what you are saying. I wonder how many of these people who know the difference and do evil, will now try the "foggy Arias" defense? Just irks me that she trying all this wacky, fake stuff. Whoever is writing the book, I hope they don't rush and get all the facts and research on the legal teams, the childhood and town, friends and facts.

Does anyone know if the 2nd car rental, when she was arrested--was that in Jodi's name or another family member's name?

How is Dr Samuels going to explain Jodi's PTSD when she put herself willingly at TA's memorial service. And asked someone to drive her by his house.

Don't PTSD sufferers try to avoid anything that will trigger reliving the traumatic event; as in staying as far away as possible form the people and places that would bring back memories of the trauma.

If you are on FB please go tell Vinnie to cancel <mod snip>!!!

This may have already been posted.
The video clip of TA being interrogated in Yreka on July 15 shows her singing a song by DIDO.
Here is the You Tube connection.
Dido-here with me lyrics - YouTube

It is chilling to read the lyrics of this song. This clip exactly illustrates JA's state of mind on that date.
YIKES!!!!

She really likes songs about obsessive love, doesn't she? This song, You Oughta Know...creepy.

I wonder if the state might bring in that part of the interrogation video with Jodi singing and giggling during the penalty phase to show her state of mind and lack of remorse

Yeah, I see what you are saying. I wonder how many of these people who know the difference and do evil, will now try the "foggy Arias" defense? Just irks me that she trying all this wacky, fake stuff. Whoever is writing the book, I hope they don't rush and get all the facts and research on the legal teams, the childhood and town, friends and facts.

Does anyone know if the 2nd car rental, when she was arrested--was that in Jodi's name or another family member's name?

I think your question about the 2nd rental car is excellent. I wonder about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member