trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know in the Book of Mormon there is something written called a blood oath? It is under Sign and Penalties and has to do with keeping an oath a secret and the penalty if you don't. The penalty as written is to cut the person's throat from ear to ear, cut the person's heart out and basicly cut the rest of the organs out to spill on the ground.
Seems very coincidental. JA could have performed some kind of ritual to Travis thinking he deserved to be punished in a fashion she was made to understand in her readings of the Book of Mormon.

No link to back it up...but I'm pretty sure<<<maybe>>> that the 2nd rental car was rented by her mom.

That's what I thought. Watching mom and the aunt in court, I wonder about the two of them- a lot. And the aunt found the long lost phone, too.

Did you know in the Book of Mormon there is something written called a blood oath? It is under Sign and Penalties and has to do with keeping an oath a secret and the penalty if you don't. The penalty as written is to cut the person's throat from ear to ear, cut the person's heart out and basicly cut the rest of the organs out to spill on the ground.
Seems very coincidental. JA could have performed some kind of ritual to Travis thinking he deserved to be punished in a fashion she was made to understand in her readings of the Book of Mormon.

Or to make it LOOK like someone else did...

She couldn't remember the traumatic event anyway because of the Transient Global Amnesia (i.e. "the Fog.") No memories even formed! :blushing:

She is one of the 3-8 people out of 100,000 with Transient Global Amnesia you know. :wink:

Yes, it's called blood atonement.

Gorgeous day here in NW GA. I have a movie recommendation for y'all - "Buck" - a documentary about Buck Brannaman, the real-life inspiration for Robert Redford's character in The Horse Whisperer. Buck, who appears to be in his 50s, had a vicious father who beat him and his brother regularly, and it worsened when his mother died. At age 12, his p.e. teacher finally demanded he take a shower like the other kids and saw the horrible marks. The sheriff was called in, saw the injuries, and promised him, "That's the last time that will happen to you." Buck and his brother were immediately placed with a warm, loving foster family. The adorable 80-something yo "mom" appears in the film and is a hoot! Bottomline: If anyone should have PTSD it's people like Buck who were truly traumatized by horrific experiences. Not Jodi "dad shoved me" Arias.

This may have already been posted.
The video clip of TA being interrogated in Yreka on July 15 shows her singing a song by DIDO.
Here is the You Tube connection.
Dido-here with me lyrics - YouTube

It is chilling to read the lyrics of this song. This clip exactly illustrates JA's state of mind on that date.
YIKES!!!!

Hi Zeno,

Just wanted to assure you JA was not the only one that liked this song--it had special meaning for a lot of young lovers. It was the theme song to a teen cult hit--Roswell, in the movie Bounce , and several T.V. shows . This was around 2000-2003. It was recorded in 1998.

It was like a an "anthem " for Loves angst. Personally I even loved it --I don't believe there was anything "stalk-y" about it---just a pretty neat song. I am surprised she is still singing it. Thanks for posting it , it still today is a very moving song--for me anyway, and I am OLD.

Now that song by the "Killers"--that's a whole other years worth of therapy, LOL.:what:

I've been thinking about Matt and I'm doubting he will testify to back her up. I'm thinking he's got to see by now how she's so publicly despised, that he wants no part of that, especially when it means committing perjury.

In the back of my mind I still feel like he may make a showing but turned to States Witness possible with immunity from PedoLetterMagGate?? I still hear JM say to JA "You told MM riiiiight?? He'd never betray you riiiiiiight? IDK I still think there's 'something' out there dealing with MM (thinking KCL things we don't know coming/bombshells).

I still find it odd that there's been NOTHING said about MagGate since JM brought it up and Numbi Nurmi ALWAYS likes to rehash JM's Booyahs but he didn't on this one not even a 'as you indicated there's process after you turn over items say magazines before they are received sooooo when you had the magazines were there writings some say messages in spine? JA 'No I don't remember (PTSD excuse) I don't feeeel I did that' Nurmi 'So it's fair to say someone else could have wrote in them after you gave them over to guard the one who made you do Inside Edition' JA ' Yes' (snarky smile)

JMO but think MM will come up again somewhere about something just don't know what yet..

OT: If you all have not read the court observers thread yet, PASA and KCL posted some of their impressions this afternoon.

She is one of the 3-8 people out of 100,000 with Transient Global Amnesia you know. :wink:

I think I'm one of the others. I take hot baths and lose my keys A LOT! I never put the two together until yesterday. I have TGA! :floorlaugh:

Lynn
If you find a longer video let me know. I tried but couldn't find any longer than the short video you seen.
I would love to have access to the full length videos as we have in this case.
Thanks
:waitasec::seeya:

I can't find it for free but you can watch it on You Tube or VUDU for $1.99.

Unlike many people here, I do believe it's a very real possibility that Jodi has PTSD from the brutal acts she committed. PTSD does not always follow exactly the same pattern in every individual. I think her attending the memorial service was her way of trying to appear innocent, and I think she could behave in such a way even if she was blocking the experience of having committed a brutal murder.

As far as driving by the house -- I don't remember if she wanted to go in or not, but I do recall that she asked Flores how she could retrieve her items from Travis' house. I can see her doing this if she had an unclear memory of what she had done -- she may have wanted to see the crime scene to try to make sense of what she had done and piece together whatever evidence she could find. Same with her wanting to see the crime scene photos.

I do think it's a real possibility that Jodi does not remember clearly all that happened during the murder, whether that's PTSD or not. I do not, however, believe that she has complete amnesia of every single thing that happened other than shooting Travis in the head.

I tend to agree with you. What I don't understand is the value of proving that she has real memory issues - her not being able to recall the killing does not make her any less responsible, or take away from the premeditation, or the brutality. In other words, so f'ng what that she can't remember, she obviously planned it and did it. So why is the defense spending any time on this at all???

No link to back it up...but I'm pretty sure<<<maybe>>> that the 2nd rental car was rented by her mom.

JA tetified on Day20 that her dad took her to get the rental car. There was no mention of who arranged for it or paid for it.

In the back of my mind I still feel like he may make a showing but turned to States Witness possible with immunity from PedoLetterMagGate?? I still hear JM say to JA "You told MM riiiiight?? He'd never betray you riiiiiiight? IDK I still think there's 'something' out there dealing with MM (thinking KCL things we don't know coming/bombshells).

I still find it odd that there's been NOTHING said about MagGate since JM brought it up and Numbi Nurmi ALWAYS likes to rehash JM's Booyahs but he didn't on this one not even a 'as you indicated there's process after you turn over items say magazines before they are received sooooo when you had the magazines were there writings some say messages in spine? JA 'No I don't remember (PTSD excuse) I don't feeeel I did that' Nurmi 'So it's fair to say someone else could have wrote in them after you gave them over to guard the one who made you do Inside Edition' JA ' Yes' (snarky smile)

JMO but think MM will come up again somewhere about something just don't know what yet..

I agree, JM has dropped too many hints about MM to not have flipped him. As I understand it, at the evidentiary hearing on the pedo letters JM had a nice little chat with MM about the hazard to his well being it would be to perjur himself at trial.

As someone on here pointed out the other day, hiding the gun and/or knife in the bathrobe pocket would be a good place to conceal it just before the attack on Travis. The bathrobe was hanging right next to the shower stall.

:seeya: Yep ... and that makes sense ...

:waitasec: I can think of another place where there is plenty of room ... but, I better not ...

:floorlaugh:

i think JM took care of this whole rope story and the knife cutting the rope. there was no reason to cut the rope even if there WAS a rope. and the way she says TA did it is completely unbelievable.

Exactly. Jodi claims Travis stretched the rope out before cutting it and the rope reached the bathroom. A ludicrous story, but convenient for Jodi to explain how a knife ended up near the bathroom.

And currently, she holds the record for the only accused to do a headstand and play with her toes in an interrogation room. (i have a stinking feeling she is not the only one to go through the trash)

dirty-feet.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member