trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine, but scared the bark out of the poor dog who was sleeping in his snug ball next to the bed. I really truly find myself feeling physically ill when Baez is on tv. I took a very long break from even lurking on WS the "virtual PTSD" from the CA trial travesty. His little contortion act as he explained how JA "Travis attacked me like a linebacker" story was easily possible and a true account....gag.

So, basically, this HLN After Dark show is designed to help prove the defense's case and get Jodi off?

:seeya: Just had a thought after reading your post ... fwiw ... lol !

Sometimes I wonder IF HLN would like to see JA get off because it will help their ratings ?

IF she gets the DP or LWOP, everyone will say ... "well ya know, we expected that ... blah blah blah ..."

And IF she walks [God forbid!] then their ratings go up and that = $$$$$ ... because everyone will be tuned in for weeks -- months -- to see "what went wrong?"

I hope that made sense ... MOO !

:seeya:

Did you notice where the man stood when he reached up for the gun? Not in the middle of the shelf where you'd most likely stand if you were rushed and in a hurry. No, he stood on the end near the pegs. I'd like him to stand in the middle of those shelves to see if they support his weight.

]Why does that (insert negative descriptor) keep popping back up on tv[/B] when he clearly knows NOTHInG? Unless he read the same TIME article as the "good doc" did. Baez and judge crocodile tears. "Reality TV" is more authentic than this.

It's really upsetting that the brutal slaughter of Travis Alexander is treated like a sideshow tent event at a. 3rd rate traveling circus. Come on, HLN. google INTEGRITY and give it a try.

BBM: Because people keep watching. He disgusts me and I refuse to watch any program he is on. Ever! If everyone turned off the TV when he is on, send complaints, nobody would have him on again. JMO

how the heck do you guys put up with all these adverts on hln,its pizzing me off :eek:

There's a petition on change.org to Make HLN Stop the Media Spin which apparently is leading to the hysteria against poor widdle JA... (funny, I thought watching the actual trial and the presentation of evidence by the lawyers and experts and the defendant herself was doing her in but okay let's blame the media)

Apparently this petition is not by the fine folks over at the creature pit but they site it as a source for court docs and other trial facts... HAHAHA.

Some of the problems the petition has with the media include: "purposely misleading", "Their statements have been slanderous", "Their comments and opinions are often from unverified anecdotal evidence that viewers are taking as fact", "They are not concerned about justice based on the truth, but on a sensational witch hunt for profit."

----> Now is it just me or do those problems cited above sound exactly like what the defense is doing? Purposely misleading? Check. Slanderous? Check. Opinions from anecdotal evidence presented as fact? Check. Not concerned with justiced based on truth but witch hunt for profit (defense)? Check.

Gosh I love when stupid people are hypocrits!

:cheers::clap::goodpost::yesss:

I missed today- at the hospital getting an infusion for remicade. I'm doing the earbuds/ streaming next time till the meds knock me out. Apparently, Dr S became beneficial to the state? I need a recap. Still groggy from meds. Thanks.

The Defense built their case of cards and then set their expert psychologist on the stand to prop it up.

He's a big fan of Jodi, alright and that came out in the form of his sending her greeting cards, a self-help book, etc.

The problem for the defense was that Juan plugged in their fan and flipped the switch.

The case of cards was blown all over the courtroom, and Richard Samuels Ph.D was exposed for the unethical, incompetent former clinical psychologist *advertiser censored* paid quack that he is.

And there you have it.

I'm going to reconstruct the scene using only dry macaroni noodles.

i made macaroni necklaces with my 4year old boy today,that can be our project for tomorrow :floorlaugh:

Okay - HLN's 'recreation scene' is BEYOND disappointing. They have "a few" shelves in the closet, no doors, no shower door, no toilet room door I don't see sinks (?) and the mere fact that they have that half-torso styrofoam 'dummy' (who's head looks to be of accurate size - but the body is of a 5-6 year old. And I didn't see them actually do a run-through per the photos.

What a flipping let down. Done well and accurately, something like this *could* have been SO interesting.

Gah.

Is this all "to scale?" It looks REALLY small...

And they keep saying there was no blood between the shower and where she cut his throat. Not so, there was blood like 12 inches up on both side of the walls.

Somebody needs to show all those morons on HLN the crime scene photos...that hall had blood all up and down it. Her hand print on the wall was sideways not like the way they have it. Who runs these shows, they talk and report everything bass ackwards.

Which magazines was she intending to use for this message???

:silly:

images

:please: don't shoot me!

I kinda agree with what Baez is saying with the small confined area, the small caliber gun (did not kill him), no blood spatter from the shower to end of hallway.

Sorry don't get mad @ me !

Did Juan state today that there were pictures of her on top of him (during sex) I thought I heard him say that but I was in and out of the room the TV is in while *trying* to get housework done.

and really, none of her relationships until Travis were anything to write home about. It isn't like she was attracting highly educated, savvy, successful men. Now Travis, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy but a nice Mormon one who was in a Mormon business meeting other Mormons. I think Jodi's initial act was convincing to him because he was likely to take people at face value. He was helping her become a Mormon and then....I'm pretty sure she initiated the sexual relationship and manipulated him into doing more and more. Dumb on his part to get dragged in but I really don't think he was very experienced. Now I wouldn't necessarily bet he was a virgin, he may have strayed before but I don't think most of his relationships with women involved sex. I think she was very sneaky and conniving and spied on him from early on to see his writings and what made him tick so as to snare him for her long term financial needs. I think he was very attracted to her sexually and to her sex is just a tool to get what she wants and manipulate people. Look who she's got on a string, that Daryl guy, Matt, Gus Searcey, not exactly GQ material. And I think she's perfected that helpless female role where she needs a big strong man to help her-barf. Her life story is all about calling on one of these dudes, mostly exes, to do something for her, save her, lend her their car or gas cans etc. She has no female friends-that is very telling IMO.

I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

*I must add that I DON'T ever agree with a woman bashing another fellow woman (about her looks, life, career, ect) just for sport as all too many do nowadays, but I WILL make an exception for those women who are on this earth who don't deserve to be included with the rest of us women. Such examples are JA and an Anthony from FL. They are monsters; not women and they only lend to giving the rest of us women a bad name. So I bash JA w/ good reason.

:seeya: Just had a thought after reading your post ... fwiw ... lol !

Sometimes I wonder IF HLN would like to see JA get off because it will help their ratings ?

IF she gets the DP or LWOP, everyone will say ... "well ya know, we expected that ... blah blah blah ..."

And IF she walks [God forbid!] then their ratings go up and that = $$$$$ ... because everyone will be tuned in for weeks -- months -- to see "what went wrong?"

I hope that made sense ... MOO !

:seeya:

Honestly, those were exactly my thoughts & fears, too. It makes PERFECT sense! They know the defense reads Tweets and forums. I'm sure they watch shows like this. If they can fit it into a minute and 2 seconds, the prosecution could be in trouble. This mock up could screw up the trial. Seriously. :twocents:

OMG ... it's bad enough Baez is on -- NOW they bring on Linda Kenny Baden !

UGGGGGGGGGGG !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member