trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all see Juan's face again? He can't believe this guy is still shifting thru the pages- like what the heck is this guy doing? Just shocking! :what:

These notes are from May 14 2011 .. . . I have another reference to it . . . hands those over to the court as well . . . Dr. S. is still thumbing thru pages

exhibit 543?
there is no date on that . . . .
no date indicated on your notes
correct
you don't tape
correct
all of the notes of when you are speaking with her - your notes
correct
objection
approach

O/T - Michigan grandmother convicted of 2nd Degree Murder for killing her grandson ~

I wished I lived in AZ. I would be a Juan groupie. I would go to any court he had just to watch him operate. His memory amazes me. The fact that he rarely has to look at his notes for his cross examination is just amazing especially considering all the information there is in this case alone. Its so fascinating.

What on earth could that last objection be about?

During the break I read on the FB support Juan page that the courthouse has been bombarded by calls from people wishing to point out things about about the trial & asking that the public please not do that..... as if this prosecuter needs any help!

he DID know when he took this case that it was a DP trial right? I mean if she allegedly gave a KEY DATE to her whole defense/motive/blahblahblah, then the man should have written it down.

I am sitting here wanting to slap my monitor, waiting for the good ex$pert to go through his notes. I have never seen a mental health doctor so unorganized. Doesn't even date his notes. My docs use laptops for everything, and have since I first started treatment with them, which was way before this genius started seeing JA.

He's a hot mess.

JM is AMAZING...

This "officer" would not remember where gun/knife would be..
If this "officer" was taking pictures & camera went flying would the "officer" remember to delete pics...

Holy Crap I'm PROUD he's MY PROSECUTOR!

now this really dumb, but watching JA write reminds me of the movie ANIMAL HOUSE.
part where girl and guy sitting in car, her arm going up and down, and she's saying
'greg hunny....you know, i know....' :great:

It doesn't make sense that this guy is THIS unprepared, seems like you would review your client file in depth before, you know, going on the stand and all.

Even if you're disorganized, I would think, in a nationally televised trial, you would be sure to organize before coming so at least you could tell where things are located when asked. That's what I don't get. Being disorganized and showing up disorganized are two different animals. I could somewhat forgive the first, but can't believe the last.

I think the good doctor dropped a note from his pages of yellow pages! LOL
yellowpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members