trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Approach Approach Approach :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

1502895.jpg

Your tax accountant?:floorlaugh:

Yes, his career as an expert witness is over. It's getting so bad I'm starting to feel sorry for his friends and family.

LOL,,,I am feeling the same way, I can't even watch him fumbling all over the place anymore.

Is he seriously trying to change his report in the MIDDLE of testimony? Unreal!

Under section C you must have three of the 4 of the following . .. you only found 2
no I found 3 I omitted it . . .
counsel approach!

Another "oversight?" I have done SS Disability based on this language. You don't overlook a necessary element.

Again ???? 544 must be BIG !!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, his career as an expert witness is over. It's getting so bad I'm starting to feel sorry for his friends and family.

You know a person like called EVERYONE he knew to watch him in action. His family is probably packing up the trailer to move..:what:

Under section C you must have three of the 4 of the following . .. you only found 2
no I found 3 I omitted it . . .
counsel approach!

How can any of them think this flies???? He should have his right to practice stripped.

Holy sidebar, Batman. I want to see a comparison of the percentage of sidebar time compared to testimony time after this trial is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member