trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The magazine never got to MM though. The guards intercepted it and, I guess, turned it over.

Yes, I know that, but JA was using guards to get something to someone on the outside.

Originally Posted by luv
Sorry if this has been posted already. Jodi sneaks a folder and sits on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnj...ature=youtu.be.

:laughcry: Entertaining to watch this sneak. Thanks everybody for catching this stuff.

It was linked on the last thread too. I just got a chance to view it and was shocked at how sneaky she was. Reminds me of someone that steals, they try to misdirect your attention by not looking at what they are stealing. The only people she could hide it from would be her own defense team. They will surely have it brought to their attention now that it is all over the internet! She must have been keeping something important from them and doesn't want them to realize it. Dumb move!

I'm ready! Are you ready?

Let's go. . . . .
tumblr_m56jt19cIh1ruviz3o1_500.gif

Love those Minions!!!!!!!!!

The notebook never left the table. If you look right above the white cups before she slides the book over you can see the spine come into view.

I keep trying to see what you are saying, but I just keep on seeing the notebook disappear off of the table and it looks like she raises her butt up and sits on it!

It looked like she put a pencil in her notebook, moved it over in front over her to take notes, and then sat on her hand. I don't think anything was really going on.

I think everything the *advertiser censored* does is suspect. I do not trust her at all.

Does he ACTUALLY go through the process properly and have it computer graded? Or does he tally up the answers and give it a score himself? LOL.

I think to avoid her writing on the test, he administers the test verbally and makes his checkmarks on the scratch paper. Or has her write her answers on paper with the instruction to not mark the test?

He said he scored it himself. I think with a magic eight ball.

Just made it in time for them coming back. Pheww

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I almost stood up when they said ' please stand for the jury' lol.

Ha ha...Dr Samuels just let out a big sigh when he took his seat in the witness box.

During lunch break the defense had to remind the witness who is paying him. :)

I still have the seal...anyone else have the court yet? Oops--here comes the jury.

WAKE UP STEELY! IT'S BACK!!!!!!!
:trout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members